Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

Night of Debauchery - Quest Recruitment

The time has arrived for Cassandra's Cult of Blessed Torture to strike against the ones who would rather see her dead. A red moon is coming, and on that crimson eve The Cult will attack one of the biggest known names in all of Althanas...

The Ixian Knights

What I am looking for is a group of dedicated writers who can AND WILL post in a timely manner in a scenario of the following design.

Phase one: The Night Begins

In Phase one, Cassandra is going to release a flock of Rapists upon a town near Ixian Castle that is under its protection. These people are going to overwhelm the security in place and run rickshaw through the town doing their thing. When Sei organizes his troops to counter this threat, the next phase begins. (Looking for about 4 to 6 posts of this from Cult and IK members.)

Phase Two: The Knight Falls

In phase two, the Cult attacks the castle directly. It's a two pronged attack. From the outer walls, Concordian giant spiders as well as the mutated Ghouls of the Cult, including one Broken giant, are going to attack the main gate and the giant spiders are going to crawl everywhere. From their backs the anarchists and assassins/warriors/hunters/serial killers will jump and attack running a muk in the castle grounds. From hidden portraits, as well as spots from the caves, the cult will break in from the inside sowing terror.

The idea during this phase is that the Cult is not organizing attacks, but attempting to strike everywhere innocent people are to break the moral as well as break the discipline of the army when they learn their loved ones are being attacked. I plan for this to not be a pleasant experience, so while heroics will be expected, their is going to be A LOT of suffering. (About 6-10 posts of this stuff from both sides, depending on number of people)

Phase Three: The Knight Descends

In phase three, it's Sei's hard hitting counter attack as well as Cassandra's insertion Via a secret route into the castle by a betrayer to the IK. This is when the IK get it together and begin to whip the Cult like red headed step children. It will be brutal and violent in this as battle is truly born. During this time, Sei and Cassandra are playing opposites. Cassandra is looking for something in particular, avoiding Sei at all costs, while Sei is fighting to get to her and take her out.

Phase Four: The Night Lifts

In phase four, Sei and Cassandra will have their showdown while the last major engagements take place. Hero versus super villain, and so forth. Everyone should get their badass moments in. For those who are not Sei and Cass, this is the last posts for you.

Final Phase: The Sun Rises

In the final phase, it's the aftermath. Critical players will get in final posts, followed by Sei and ending with Cassandra.

Now, Sei and I have already discussed this in great length. We both are familiar with what we want to get out of this, and we both agreed it would be boring to do this battle with just our alts. So that's why we are opening it to the public. I don't want too many posters, so I will be screening those who volunteer and picking team IK and team CBT. I think with Sei and I running the show as team captains to motivate and set the pace of the story, it will allow the other players the opportunity to go nuts without fear of stalling up the thread. (In other words, unless otherwise notified, Sei and I would move the plot, you guys just go freaking nuts and kill stuff!)

So there you have it Althanas! Good versus Evil, the first real war with the Ixian Knights! Do you hate them with a passion enough to deal with the Cult to get your teeth bloodied in their flesh? Do you value your loyalties to Sei as a member of his order or value the natural law of order to stop what is clearly chaotic evil? Where will you side? Choose now and we'll go from there. Also, please post ideas you have to make this really kick off well!

And keep it clean people!
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

EXP: 91,535, Level: 13
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 12,465
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 12,465
    GP

Name
    William Arcus
    Race
    Revenant
    Hair Color
    Black Stubble
    Eye Color
    Molten Fire
    Build
    5'11"/178lbs
    Job
    Freelance Murder Machine

View Profile
    You know I'm in. Free reign killing is just up my alley.
    "I have looked upon all that the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and the flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me." - Call of Cthulhu

David vs. Goliath: History's first recorded critical hit.
    JC Thread - The Bitter King

EXP: 2,070, Level: 2
    Level completed: 3%, EXP required for next level: 2,930
    Level completed: 3%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,930
    GP

Name
    Rouge & Leper
    Race
    Human/Werewolf
    Hair Color
    Black/Black
    Eye Color
    Blue/White
    Build
    5’11”/7” 140llbs/250llbs
    Job
    Engineer/Mercenary

View Profile
    Where does this take place chronologically speaking?

In terms of placement around A Play on History, Two Peas and a Pode and so on and so forth.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

this will take place a few months after Shadow of oblivion, so before a play on history
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

God of Bards
    EXP: 99,783, Level: 13
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 4,217
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,217
    GP

Name
    Duffy
    Race
    Thayne
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8"/160lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger

View Profile
    Then I'll wait to see who else joins up and maybe throw my lot in at the end if there's still room, should be an epic read all the same .

EXP: 44,094, Level: 9
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next level: 9,906
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,906
    GP

Name
    Cassandra Remi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

Okay William Arcus on board, as is Jensen Ambrose. Aislinn Orlouge has pledged her writing arm. Any others? Open to all, and yes, Dissonance I'm looking at you!

Also you will not be required to post in every phase. If it would make no sense for you to be a part of phase one, then you won't be! You can join and leave at any phase!
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

EXP: 7,359, Level: 3
    Level completed: 59%, EXP required for next level: 1,641
    Level completed: 59%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,641
    GP

Name
    Dorian Sesthal
    Race
    Apparently human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Aqua
    Build
    5' 10", 172 lbs
    Job
    Errand Boy

View Profile
    I'd like to come in like a badass in one of the later phases, like in the middle of a thread just to be awesome. Phase 3 on, methinks.

EXP: 3,132, Level: 2
    Level completed: 38%, EXP required for next level: 1,868
    Level completed: 38%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,868
    GP

Name
    Seed Vicious
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'8"/140 lbs

Ha. I'm pretty sure Dissonance is dead dude. Of course, death is kind of a revolving door in Althanas so...

I throw my hat into my ring, chips onto the pile, or whatever other metaphor is appropriate to the circumstances.
    "Battle not with monsters , lest you become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
    -Fredrich Nietzsche

EXP: 15,148, Level: 5
    Level completed: 20%, EXP required for next level: 4,852
    Level completed: 20%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,852
    GP

Name
    Erissa Alanorah Tarsul-Caedron
    Race
    High Elf
    Hair Color
    Silver-tinged White
    Eye Color
    Green-blue
    Build
    5'5", 105
    Job
    Finery tailor, Ixian Knight

View Profile
    I'm in.
    Le onen guil hen, le velt farn a chuinad han - You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.

EXP: 1,950, Level: 1
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 50
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 50
    GP

Name
    Alexander "Memnar" Rayz

I will toss memnar in the ring
    When one dreams....
    ...One may as well dream big.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast