EXP: 23,049, Level: 6
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 3,951
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,951
    GP

Name
    stupid requirement

Mr. Althanas

If the person was NOT active during the last year, the nomination did not count.

You'll probably notice that the voting ticket is much shorter than the number of nominations. As I said in the General Info thread, I took the top three whenever possible. These three had the most nominations out of everyone else.

Non Timebo Mala
    EXP: 126,303, Level: 15
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 8,697
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,697
    GP

Name
    Letho Ravenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown, turning gray
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    6'0''/240 lbs
    Job
    Corone Ranger

I apologize in advance for the way this will sound, but I don't understand how anybody except Sei can really take this reward and how people can vote for anybody else. Sure, we all have the right to vote for whoever we want, but seriously people. I mean, no offense to Christoph, he's been doing a decent job getting Althanas back to activity recently, but this is a yearly reward and if there is one person who's been an epitome of everything that Althanas is - whether it's IC activity, PG activity (the man has the ONLY active PG), or his duties as a mod (need I remind you of that one time when he judged the tournament single-handedly) - it has to be Sei. Compare that to myself who barely wrote ICly in the last year and just stuck to the RoG and Christoph who practically hasn't written ICly in the last year and technically only returned somewhere at the end of the year, and I seriously can't see how either of us can represent Althanas as a whole when compared to Sei.

Just saying. You don't have to like the guy, but give credit where credit is due. And I really don't mean no offense to people who voted otherwise. It just really gets my goat how easily something is forgotten on account of the latest fad or whatever.
    Last edited by Letho; 03-13-12 at 11:58 AM.
    "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

William Butler Yeats - The Second Coming