midnight Black
    Eye Color
    light ocean blue
    Build
    5'10/141.6 lbs.
    Job
    ranger/lone worrier/rogue

Casual conversation, all are welcome. But parents I implore you

Ok, so I am 25 years old and come this October. I am going to be a father. Now I am very excited about this. I really am. But at the same time I am really scared. Now back when I was in high school I took 3 different child care classes. One of them I took twice. So that means I took 2 years worth of child care classes. I have taken parenting and child care twice. Plus I have taken child care management and early child hood development. So I can say that I am well educated on the world that I am about to step into. But I also know that I have a lot to learn and that is what scares me. What if I don't learn those things fact enough. The mother and I have both decided already that we are both going to raise this child. Even if we don't get back together. Which I honestly think we will. We are to close as it is and I feel that this little life that we have created will only bring us closer to each other, I can honestly say that I believe this is what God wants for my life and that all that me and her have been through in the last year and our last 2 engagements has been a test to prepare us for this.

Now like I said. I know I still have a lot to learn. You know........ Its funny. I have always said that when I came to this bridge in my life. I would be ready. But now, (smurks and thinks to myslef) Am I really ready? That is all I can keep asking myself. There is so much ahead of me now that I have no clue what around the next bin, you know what I mean. I have also decided already that I am more then willing to make what ever sacrifices I need to for this child and my ex fiance. Even that means walking away from a lot of friends. Because I will be honest. I still run with some rough crowds. But I am willing to walk away from those friends to ensure that I wouldn't get on trouble. and I mean hell, I barely drink as it is. I usually have the occasional beer and that's it. I don't drive if I do have a beer or two with the guys. So that is a good thing.

Here is another obstacle for me and the mother of my child. We currently live almost 1,000 miles away from each other. Now I should probably explain this one. We were together a year ago and we split up. Now she went through a massive tornado and lost everything so she went on the road with her mom because her mom drives a semi. Last month, she was living with me. But my cousin's hated her and made life a living hell while they were visiting. It got so bad that her and I were run outta our own home and there was nothing that we could do about it because its my ants house.

I find that pretty messed up myself. That nothing was done or said by some one with more authority then me.

But I am currently planning on moving to where she is. There is no doubt on that one. I have to be where they are, and its where I want to be. I have been sending the mother baby stuff for the last 2 weeks because that is the most I can do for now while I am where I am .

Now I have been looking for a job where she lives and its hard to find one when you cant personally walk in there and talk tp them. But I am trying. I have also been looking a a place to live there and well as different kinds of insurance. Is there anything else I should be looking at?
    Any fool can calculate striangth.....Now,they must calculate what they can not see,knowlege,agility,and speed........

GP

Name
    Canen Darkflight
    Race
    Khaian
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Dull ocean green
    Build
    6' 6", 16st
    Job
    Founder of Telgradia

View Profile
    Sounds to me like you are really trying your best here to cope with a pretty rough situation. Not being in a position to give advice, I can only wish you the very best and hope that someone gets you that job you need so badly.