Hair Color
    Black.
    Eye Color
    Silver, black screlas.
    Build
    6'8", 240 lbs/280 lbs with armor.
    Job
    Emperor, Warlord.

Gotta say, I'm impressed. Like Jas, I'd like to see you do some scenes, maybe; like Crowning Moments of Awesome for some characters and all that jazz.

EXP: 3,000, Level: 2
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 2,000
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,000
    GP

Name
    Sylvan
    Race
    ?
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6"0' / 170
    Job
    Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem of Insanity View Post
    That is a very interesting take on Cassandra. I like it. I'm curious about the image behind the sultry one...I'd like to see where you planned ot go if that was a full body.

I am flattered, honored, and pleased with the work!
    Well, I'm flattered you liked it lol. Honestly I had a hard time thinking how I could really get her, I thought the one on the right would probably be closer. But for whatever reason whenever I read bombshell I think pinup... So I think the one of the left got a little bit contaminated with my own delusions of seductive serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayse Valentino View Post
    You've gotten a lot better at this.
    Thanks! I've been trying really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    And you paid attention to that. Which is cool. I don't suppose you'd be interested in doing a drawing and not just sketch?
    Maybe! But I get really intense with my drawings it would probably take about two weeks or something of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletien View Post
    Gotta say, I'm impressed. Like Jas, I'd like to see you do some scenes, maybe; like Crowning Moments of Awesome for some characters and all that jazz.
    Thanks! That sounds interesting. But I am not sure if people really want me running around interpreting chapters of characters lives, especially their crowning moments of awesomeness cause they're that much special. You know? A picture is worth a thousand words, but the picture in the mind is more exact than any hand could make. Actually in the past I've thought about doing something like a drawing for vignette winners but I didn't think it was a wise idea to make something visual an incentive... but for a bit I think I gave out a couple drawings in exchange of help in workshops. Maybe just for people who ask for them, usually when people ask you to draw something they already want it to be a certain way D: A mess I say A mess. But a little mess is good once in a while I guess... :P
    Last edited by Melancor; 06-05-12 at 01:41 AM.

The wicked arrogantly hunt down the weak.
    Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others.
    Lord, make them feel true terror,
    Let them remember that they are naught but men.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Pretty good Sei, I gotta say. Though I have to ask, why'd you decide on a button up shirt? Is it just easier for you to sketch than a karate gi? I really am digging that picture though. Great Anita too. : P

Edit: Do my eyes decieve me, or does that say 'Badassery' above Sei?
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 3,000, Level: 2
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 2,000
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,000
    GP

Name
    Sylvan
    Race
    ?
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6"0' / 170
    Job
    Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sei View Post
    Pretty good Sei, I gotta say. Though I have to ask, why'd you decide on a button up shirt? Is it just easier for you to sketch than a karate gi? I really am digging that picture though. Great Anita too. : P

Edit: Do my eyes decieve me, or does that say 'Badassery' above Sei?
    Lol I don't know why, I guess as I was drawing him he started to look to me as an anime thug and I got carried away with it. Honestly I had no idea what a Gi was when I read it... I'll fix it... eventually :P

I think it says "badassest" because Letho got "badass" somewhere in there. When I finished drawing him I thought he was like no other character in Althanas. But I guess the feeling is mostly due to the fact that I got the description wrong :P

Butterfly wings ftw.

The wicked arrogantly hunt down the weak.
    Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others.
    Lord, make them feel true terror,
    Let them remember that they are naught but men.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12