Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Yes, but it's harder to kill an NPC when the side fighting on behalf of said NPC isthe winner.

Now that I've officially withdrawn us from the war, I will have to do some tweaking on the 'hunt down the viceroys' missions before they're ready to go. In the meantime, I'm going to put up a few more missions now that we have officially lost.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Annnnd the new missions are up.

Apologies for the three new missions being Hromagh heavy, but I figured Sei would now try to pull some of his weight with the Thaynes to get backup for when Corone mounts a counter-offensive towards him. Hromagh, being one of the strongest Thaynes, would be Sei's first choice of ally.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 35, Level: 1
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next level: 1,965
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,965
    GP

Name
    Yiri Viat
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    6'3" / 200 lbs
    Job
    assassin

I wish to take part in "Bulls on parade." It would be an honor to represent the Ixian Knights in the tournament.
    "I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."
    ―Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    It's yours Assassin, but keep in mind that since you haven't done a recruitment thread yet, this is considered such. Also note that I may throw some people in your quest as well to fight you, since this is to prove the IKs strength, not just the individual members.

Also, remember, no killing! : P

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    The Priority Target Missions are now edited, and free to start as well.

Good luck, my friends!

GP

Name
    Issime Versania
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Violet
    Build
    5'1" / 86 lb
    Job
    Wandering Teacher

If it pleases you, I would like to participate in Hats Off To The Bull, but as a secondary. That is to say, I would like to assist whoever takes the quest, be it Sei or another. This will also function as my recruitment thread, as that had been delayed due to the war.

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    It's yours Issime, and I'll get the thread up for it today, maybe tonight. Look forward to it.

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Here we are, Issime

assassin, would you like it if I started off your quest so you have a little background and whatnot to get you started?

EXP: 35, Level: 1
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next level: 1,965
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,965
    GP

Name
    Yiri Viat
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    6'3" / 200 lbs
    Job
    assassin

Yes, please. A little background might help with the tourney.
    "I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."
    ―Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Screw You, Andy.
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Cool.... Coolcoolcool, I'll set something up shortly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast