Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some very interesting acts about our president and the end times.

GP

Name
    Seth the 4saykin
    Race
    human
    Hair Color
    midnight Black
    Eye Color
    light ocean blue
    Build
    5'10/141.6 lbs.
    Job
    ranger/lone worrier/rogue

Tainted, you should really learn how to shut your mouth. I aint trolling no one. If yall really want to know why I post stuff like this. Its because I fuckin can. And just because I aint posted anything in the other forums in a while dont mean shit and you know it. Half the time, yall miss the points of my posts. My post are to get ppl thinking. If you think this is a hoax then do your self a favor. Pick up a bible. Grab a laptop. Come back to this post and you look up each thing that is said and you do the research your own god damn self.
    Any fool can calculate striangth.....Now,they must calculate what they can not see,knowlege,agility,and speed........

God of Bards
    EXP: 99,783, Level: 13
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 4,217
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,217
    GP

Name
    Duffy
    Race
    Thayne
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8"/160lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger

View Profile
    *Yawns*.

Has the tournament started yet?

EXP: 160, Level: 1
    Level completed: 8%, EXP required for next level: 1,840
    Level completed: 8%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,840
    GP

Name
    Illa K. Cenata
    Race
    Lifedrinker
    Hair Color
    Golden Blonde
    Eye Color
    Slate Grey
    Build
    5'2" / 102 lb
    Job
    Vagabond

Quote Originally Posted by 4saykin View Post
    Tainted, you should really learn how to shut your mouth. I aint trolling no one. If yall really want to know why I post stuff like this. Its because I fuckin can. And just because I aint posted anything in the other forums in a while dont mean shit and you know it. Half the time, yall miss the points of my posts. My post are to get ppl thinking. If you think this is a hoax then do your self a favor. Pick up a bible. Grab a laptop. Come back to this post and you look up each thing that is said and you do the research your own god damn self.
    That would only matter if that book was entirely true and therefore its predictions can be matched up with existing conditions in order to draw valid predictions. That book is not entirely true because there are parts of it that are demonstrably not true. Just because parts of it are provably true does not mean that the parts of it whose veracity have yet to be proven are true.

If I went and wrote the following (very short) book:
    Some eggs hatch birds. Birds cause eggs. The sun will rises tomorrow. The sun will be green tomorrow. The world is square. Heterosexual marriage is wrong. The world is going to explode in a week.

Parts of it are true, parts of it are false, it will have fulfilled prophecies, it will have failed prophecies, and it would be insane to use it as a basis for marital advice or predictions about the future. Same with the book that you're wanting us to look up and whatnot.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

I just want to set the world...on...fire.......
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

EXP: 23,049, Level: 6
    Level completed: 44%, EXP required for next level: 3,951
    Level completed: 44%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,951
    GP

Name
    stupid requirement

Maybe if you didn't cuss at everyone who disagrees with you and if your spelling and grammar were more reflective of an educated adult (as opposed to a gullible 12 year old) you might be taken more seriously. Several people have countered you now, but you don't seem to care about that. Only those that are obviously not taking you seriously. The only thing you've gotten most of thinking is that you're a gullible sop who will believe just about anything he's told.

Now before you go on again about the Bible and all, 1. You've misquoted it so I'm not convinced you know anything much about it. And 2. 99% of what you've claimed is there, isn't there or has been misquoted or is being used out of context. You only referenced one scripture (and that only once, then garbled it with some extra stuff a few sentences later), the rest of what you quoted could be from any book anywhere in the world. The Bible has 66 books in it and is distributed in 100s of versions. To expect anyone to figure out which version you are using and then figure out what scripture you're using when you haven't provided a reference is absolutely ridiculous.

I responded to everything you said as you've invited people to do (here on page 2) And asked for clarification on some of the things you said. Amber Eyes responded to you as well, but instead of responding to those and actually having a discussion, you've chosen to cuss out someone who isn't taking you seriously. It's a reaction like that that makes the rest of not take you seriously.

You want to be taken more seriously? Try responding to the posts that are actually trying to get a grasp on what you're claiming instead of just the ones that write you off as an idiot.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    I'm going to close this thread since it seems the original topic has taken a backseat to bickering. In the future 4saykin, when posting controversial topics be ready to defend your ideas instead of focusing on the negatives. We do not tolerate posts like your last one. If this continues we will be forced to ban you from the forums.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234