Eye Color
    Molten Fire
    Build
    5'11"/178lbs
    Job
    Freelance Murder Machine

View Profile

AC: Round 1 - Group 7

This thread is reserved for member of Group 7. The thread will open at noon on August 18th (Pacific time) and will be closed after two weeks.

Good Luck!

Group 7

Raksha the Seeker - Harbinger
    Tracy of the Quintet - General Quintet
    Alicia - TheOnlyGhost
    Caelan Delvin - Caelan Bolish
    "I have looked upon all that the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and the flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me." - Call of Cthulhu

David vs. Goliath: History's first recorded critical hit.
    JC Thread - The Bitter King

EXP: 740, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,260
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,260
    GP

Name
    The General Quintet (Sam, Sara, James, Cain, Tracy)
    Race
    Music Group (Musicologicals)
    Hair Color
    All Black
    Eye Color
    All Brown
    Build
    5'5, 5'3, 5'6, 6'0, 6'2
    Job
    Singers

Tracy had explained to his siblings that he was going to be gone for a while. He needed to get ready for the tournament. He had no idea what exactly they needed but he did get food, water, and a magic spell for protecting his allies ears. as he was about to go get some cloths for any environment he felt sleepy. He decided it would be best if he went to the inn. as he walked he couldn't stay conscious and fell asleep. He was then transported to the island which looked like a giant mountain range with snow topped mountains and a forest surrounding it. The next morning he awoke seeing four beings on the ground, two males and a female, the female was partially see through. He knew instantly that he was in the tournament and that these were his allies. He looked around some more. He definetly should have gone to get cloths before the magic spells. They could easily cover their ears, but no he had to go get the spells first. What a fine mess I've gotten myself into, he thought. He turned back to his allies and noted that he knew none of them. He had no choice but hope for the best. He then started singing in a soothing but fast pace in his bass voice,
    The day has already begun.
    Yet you sleep under the sun.
    Though the moon as gone to sleep.
    And the sun has reached it's peak.
    You have slept, most of the day.
    Now it's time to play.
    So Wake!
    He belched the "So Wake!" so loud that even a hibernating animal would wake up. He knew this wasn't the best way to introduce himself but it was true the sun was already past noon and if they didn't get moving soon then they would miss a whole day of the tournament.

EXP: 2,355, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 2,645
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,645
    GP

Name
    Raksha

“Ugh…”

Spinning dreams of endless shapes cascaded like a waterfall across the Seeker’s mind. The creature, white as ivory, ran a hand across his face. Thin tendrils of stubborn sleep wiped away as his fingers brushed his eyes. The reverberating boom of the noisy companion finally forced the white warrior to open his eyes. The powerful figure of Rak pushed himself to his feet and surveyed the island. A glance was given to the first of his team to rise, but nothing else. Slow and methodically the blue orbs moved across the icy centre of the island.

The tall, almost pristine warrior stood for a moment like an ivory statue. The warrior was an imposing figure, tall and broad he looked like he had been crafted from white marble. Not a single hair adorned his ivory skin, only slightly darker skinned provided any contrast upon his body. Despite his physic, the icy hand of cold moved across his bare chest and caused an involuntary shudder. The warrior had dressed more for the idyllic island paradise for his time on the Adventurer’s island, not the cold hearted bit of rock he found himself on. His legs were covered with fur pants, and his feet leather boots, but his chest was bare. He had been somewhat lucky in that he had a think cloak.

Rak bent and picked up his large shield and slung it over his back. He didn’t bother picking up his emerald sword, without a word it leapt to his hand. Rak pulled out the sword with a clean hum and inspected the blade to make sure no sand had damaged the blade.

“I’m Rak.” He said simply as he placed his blade back into its sheath and slid it behind his shield, “We should get going soon.”

EXP: 1,789, Level: 1
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 211
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 211
    GP

Name
    Prolicio Prolixi --- Alicia
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5 foot 11 inches --- weightless

View Profile
    Alicia was surrounded by mystical blue orbs as they swirled around her body after signing up for the tournament. They put her into a shell of magic, protecting her from all harm as it transported her to the destination of where the first round lay waiting. From her view point, she felt like she was underwater as the experience was immense. She could almost feel the icy cool touch of the invisible water as she stood on a giant void where she could see her reflection and several others.

Perhaps the ones I am allied with?

The mystical energy ceased, still holding her over the void as a white spiritual figure appeared. "Welcome to the tournament where you will be whisked away randomly to a place of my choosing." As the figure said this, below her she could see countless options for her arena. Volcanoes, deserts, icy tundras, mountains, jungles were many of the few possibilities as the image below Alicia's body changed rapidly eventually ending to a birds eye perspective on a mountainous island. The white figured nodded, as it waved it's arms in the air and surrounded Prolixi with a magical aura as she was transported to the island near a shore located by three others.

The shore of the island was faint and musty, not the beautiful and typical white sands and pearly beaches type, but the standard dry ; wet ; and crusty type. The full moon helped emanate it's beautiful white glow in order to help her see the luscious wilderness in the distance. The cool breeze could be felt on her phantom like body as the noise of the rustling leaves from the trees help keep her feeling at ease. As she headed towards the wilderness she almost totally forgot about the three companions she was forced to join.

Turning around abruptly to meet the other three she said "Sorry for my rudeness, for I got distracted with the setting we were placed in. My name is Prolicio Prolixi, but you can call me Alicia if you please. I hope my ghost abilities come in handy for our A - team here." She hoped her beauty, and young appearance would let everyone else trust her as a team mate. "Shall we get going? We don't have much time, wouldn't you agree?"

GP

Name
    Race
    Hair Color
    All Black
    Eye Color
    All Brown
    Build
    5'5, 5'3, 5'6, 6'0, 6'2
    Job
    Singers

"Well, our team mate hasn't awaken yet," Tracy said surprised that he was still asleep, "but maybe we should leave him, after all it is past noon." It indeed was past noon. In fact noon had been gone for about an hour now. They only had eight hours till the sun would set. If they stayed much longer they would be in trouble. Tracy walked over and picked up their final ally. "Until he does awake though. I will carry him. Anyone know which way we should go?" He had no clue where they had to go, except that it was a valley within the mountain range.

EXP: 215, Level: 1
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 1,785
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,785
    GP

Name
    Caelan Delvin
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Wise Gray-Blue
    Build
    6'4" & 232lbs
    Job
    Survivor of Tribal Race / Wanderer

It was mesmerizing as he stares into sleepy river's depths at his reflection, yet it was not truly Caelan. It was him at the young age of eight with his long shaggy chocolate brown bangs resting upon the top of his brow as he stares at the flashing shadows of those wily scaled demons. Flitting under the transparent cover of the water in an esoteric dance that was past the comprehension of this young Horska mind. His eyes darts across the the entire length of the patch of the newly thawed river known to all the young tribal boys as his land.

His land he fought for by the way of fists. Like every late Spring when the froze over rivers would start to run again the young boys would meet under the blooming tree known as the Pale One. The Pale One was as white as the new coat of wool from the lambs that call the meadow that surrounds the Pale One home. Under the never blinking watch of the Pale One the boys would fight for the rights to claim parts of the rivers as their own for the short warm seasons. The winners celebrated their win while the losers ran home to have their wounds physically and not in the warmth of their mother's bosom.

Caelan was one of those few victors who bask in the glory of a fishing hole. With the scrapes and bruises still fresh upon his skin he sat upon the shore of his river. Like how his father and his father's father taught him he position his body where his shadow would not lay across the sleepy river and scatter the fishes away. His nimble fingers hover slightly above the ground as his darting eyes fell upon his first target of one of the larger shadows. A deep breathe enter his being as his hand shot into the water shattering the peaceful stillness of the underwater world. His hands clenched upon the slippery body of his target and with a mighty heave the fish was remove from the river.

The world around him suddenly evaporates away in a mist of darkness to be replacing his serene fishing hole with the blue sky splotched with the whites of the drifting clouds. His world then went for another sudden turn as his entire being was lift off the ground. To stop whatever was lifting him off the ground he kicks both of his feet out hitting something hard. For the third time his world was spiraling around him for what felt like an eternity until he hit the soft sand that absorb most of the fall. Caelan then rolls to the side away from where he fell and jumps up on to his two feet with his sword Black Wanderer drawn. He stares at a woman, pale man, and the other man who is on the ground and the one that must have been trying to pick him up. "Who are you people?" He asks the group.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~ Carl Bard

Thoughts
    "Talking"
    "Yelling

GP

Name
    Raksha

The sudden waking of his two companions was timely, although it seemed one might never sleep. The Seeker’s green eyes moved across the least tangent of his team with a mixture of wonder and excitement. He did not know if she was a ghost, for what indeed could a ghost seek in an adventure such as this? Otherwise magic perhaps caused the woman to stand without a true physical presence.

“Hail fair one.” Replied Rak to the ghostly Alicia with a slight incline of his head, “and to you startled one, we are the group of which you shall be competing with for the Adventurer’s Crown.”

The tall warrior bowed to Caelan out of respect, but his hand was resting on the handle of his emerald blade in an overt show that he would defend himself should it be required. The warrior’s green eyes slowly moved off the most recent of the group to awake and up towards the midday sun. With a slight look of concern across his face Rak turned back to the group.

“The day grows old as we stand around. I can’t help but think traversing that icy mountain at night might be our undoing. We should set out as soon as we can, or risk being caught in the snow at night. I would think we would freeze before the morn.” The Seeker lowered his face to his team mates. “I would not like to freeze.”

EXP: 1,789, Level: 1
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 211
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 211
    GP

Name
    Prolicio Prolixi --- Alicia
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5 foot 11 inches --- weightless

View Profile
    Alicia laughed ... "I have no fear of freezing, for I am already technically dead." Back to being serious she pointed towards the mountains past the forest. "There is a mountainous path in the distance, I say we go that way. Although far, I know, I think it will be our best bet."

Alicia turned to the group ....

"Who is best at going through the forest? Perhaps we need someone that has the most survival skills to lead the way. All I have on me is a steel sword with no enchantments, and I know no magic. I think it best that I were not to lead you all, but someone that is more willing to do so. Agreed?"

Without waiting for a response, she headed into the forest gesturing to the others to follow. "Any takers?"

GP

Name
    Race
    Hair Color
    All Black
    Eye Color
    All Brown
    Build
    5'5, 5'3, 5'6, 6'0, 6'2
    Job
    Singers

Tracy jumped up and down on his good foot while holding the foot his recently awaken comrade had kicked. It hurt like a sword had cut it. He took off one of his shoes and saw blood on the sock. He quickly removed it not wanting the blood to crust up causing the sock to stick to his skin. The boot that the man wore indeed cut him and it was bleeding badly. The cut went along the heel 3 cm wide and about 1cm deep.

Shuffling through his bag he brought out a medical kit that he always carried. Usually he would ask his sister Sara to take care of it but she wasn't there. He looked up to the others who were there then smiled weakly. "Any of you happen to know how to dress a wound?" he asked sheepishly. He may be a good leader but when it comes to medicine he had no experience. I think I should have Sara show me how to treat wounds. The blood was still coming out and fell to the snow covered sand.

GP

Name
    Raksha

The group stopped before it had started and Rak turned back towards the crescendo of a man. Although he wanted to follow the ghostly woman and get on with the challenge, fate had caused them to yet further delay their journey. Wordlessly the Seeker prayed that god might give him strength to complete this challenge.

The ivory warrior walked over to the injured man and stared at the wound with a cold warrior’s eye. With look of slight regret he let out a sigh. As if carrying the burden of a thousand lives the warrior drew his sword slowly and held the shimmering green blade ready. With a slightly tinge of regret the warrior spoke.

“Such an injury will leave you lame. I believe a quick death now will send you back to where you can before the tournament. This would be a far less painless experience for you,” Rak paused slightly and tightened his grip on the sword, “Would you like me to quickly end it?”

The cold wind licked across Rak’s body, but his mind was focused on the man in front of him. For the Seeker, the choice was simple, but he would let the man decide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast