Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AC: Round 1 - Group 7

EXP: 740, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,260
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,260
    GP

Name
    The General Quintet (Sam, Sara, James, Cain, Tracy)
    Race
    Music Group (Musicologicals)
    Hair Color
    All Black
    Eye Color
    All Brown
    Build
    5'5, 5'3, 5'6, 6'0, 6'2
    Job
    Singers

Tracy gulped, he didn't want to never be able to walk again, but then agian he didn't want to die ether . After mulling it over for a bit he finally thought, In this world, A man who can't walk is useless. I can't allow my family to be burdened. He finally nodded then held still ready for the inevitable.

Rack nodded as well then swished his sword towards Tracy cutting off his head. Tracy fell to the sandy beach and there he laid. His final thoughts being, My family, I'm sorry I have failed.

EXP: 215, Level: 1
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next level: 1,785
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,785
    GP

Name
    Caelan Delvin
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Wise Gray-Blue
    Build
    6'4" & 232lbs
    Job
    Survivor of Tribal Race / Wanderer

Caelan cringes and drops his sword as he stares into the lifeless brown eyes of the man's decapitated head he just met only a few moments ago. His stomach couldn't hold down his food and he drops down onto his knees throwing up a watery transparent liquid onto the sandy shore. It terrify him how quickly a life could be taken with just a simple swing of a blade. Yet he knew that he had to keep on going or he was going to end up dead like Tracy. Once he is back on his feet a determine fire is burning behind his blue eyes as he wipes the puke from around his mouth. He takes a deep breathe and says, "Now that is over we need to plan for our future trek up the mountain. You Alicia may not be affected by the near freezing cold temperatures, but me and Rak would be dead before the sun peak over the mountain top. We have to collect kindle and wood for fires where we stop during our trek. Also we are going to have to bundle ourselves up with all the clothes we brought including the recently dead Tracy"

He walks over to headless body of Tracy and unsheathes his sword. He turns around heading down towards the weak saplings that struggle to survive near the salty waters of the ocean.
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~ Carl Bard

Thoughts
    "Talking"
    "Yelling

EXP: 2,355, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next level: 2,645
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,645
    GP

Name
    Raksha

The lifeless head of Tracy sank into the sand with what appeared to be a slight look of surprise on it. Raksha swished his sword a second time and sent what little blood was on the blade splattering across the sand. With slow movements tinged with sadness the Seeker slid the sword back into his sheath.

“One falls,” The Seeker turned his eyes to the sky in a slightly dramatic gesture, “How long might it be before the next.”

Rak turned to Caelan and nodded.

“I agree. Although I feel shamed at the fact, I will not be able to climb that mountain during the night.” Rak turned to the corpse of Tracy, “I suppose that suit he was wearing would be better than nothing, and his sacrifice should not be in vain.”

The grisly business of stripping Tracy of his formal suit was made all the worse with the slight squirt of blood from his severed neck every time Rak had to turn him over. It took all the fortitude the warrior had not to abandon his task, or throw up for that matter. After five minute of work that he would rather forget the Seeker held the suit pants and top of his short-term comrade.

“Well… that is done.” The Seeker’s ivory coloured face somehow managed to look even paler than normal as he walked away from the lifeless Tracy and towards the thin tree line. Without a word he assisted Caelan collect what little firewood could be found.

EXP: 1,789, Level: 1
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 211
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 211
    GP

Name
    Prolicio Prolixi --- Alicia
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5 foot 11 inches --- weightless

View Profile
    Out of Character:

To the person that told me to wait to post:

YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!! Because now I have a warning because I didn't post. From now on, I will ignore those requests.

GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr....

This tournament had just started, and yet still they have not gone anywhere. Alicia was disappointed by this and thought of an idea. Making sure no one was watching, she started to head towards the mountains on her own laying twigs, branches, and patches of grass marked with an "X" so her companions knew which route she took. On top of that, she put kindle and edible food that she found every few miles if they ever needed it.

Alicia progressed about half-way through the woods while she waited there for her companions to show up. While she did, she could have sworn she heard animal noises, or something like that, coming from the mountains.

"That's not good. They better hurry up, I'm starting to get very impatient!"

GP

Name
    Raksha

Rak had been searching for wood for a few minutes when he lifted his head and glanced around. To his shock he found himself completely along. The warrior did a three-sixty turn scanning the scattered tree line and found not a sign of the other two team mates.

Whaaaa?

The Seeker’s blue eyes turned to the mountain at the centre of the island and he sighed. The warrior knew that he was now on his own, that he would once again have only himself to rely on. Silently he wrapped up the firewood he had collected into a make-shift knapsack from Tracy’s suit jacket and slung it over his neck. Already Rak had tied the pants around his bare chest and pulled the thin cloak around his shoulders and set off.

The warrior grimly trudged through the snow; thankful at least that he had waterproof shoes on. A trait of his years traveling the countryside meant he constantly scanned the surrounds for trouble, but his thoughts drifted to his home high in the Corone mountains. Rak’s home only felt the icy touch of snow during the very peak of winter. For the rest of the year it was quite temperate with the river that ran alongside his village a clean blue and fresh green grass running along its banks. Rak would have traded much to be upon that mountain rather than the icy hell he found himself on now.

The minutes dragged on and turned into an hour of drudgery. Rak plodded along, determined but weary. In the distance there was movement. The warrior slowed his pace and moved forwards with as much silence he could. It didn’t take long before he realised it was his incorporeal team mate.

“Ho Alicia.” Rak dropped the knapsack and shield to the ground and stretched his back. Almost instantly he felt the cold hand of the wind across his body and he once again wrapped his arms around himself.

“I do not know where our other has gone. Should perhaps we off? The day grows late.”

GP

Name
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build

View Profile
    Out of Character:

For some odd reason, Caelan Bolish is disqualified so I will kill him off (at least for the tourny) to make it easier and smoother for the rest of us. I will make his death as hilarious as possible.

Caelan couldn't bare the death of Tracy as he cried like a baby he kept turning for support but no one was there, for they have all left for the mountains. Wiping away his tears with his hands, he headed towards the forest after removing all of his clothing and weapons to make it easier to traverse the woods faster. Caelans' butt naked body began to get colder and colder as he ventured further "Allllmmmmmooooosssstttt tttthhhheeeerrrreeee." he said as he trembled with cold. He started to gather up his remaining strength to start running full speed as he finally caught up to Alicia. As Caelan got there, bare ass, he tripped on a microscopic pebble before being able to say anything and cracked his skull open as his head exploded into millions and millions of bloody chunks of flesh. His lifeless body was now another casualty, as his butt naked body started to rapidly decay and freeze.

"Oh well, I didn't like him anyway." laughed Alicia, as Rak finally caught up with her. "Aww, there you are. Glad to see you were able to follow my trail. Let's continue on."

As they got further up the mountain, a giant avalanche aftermath was in their path.

"Looks like we have two choices Rak, and I want you to decide. The first option is for me to phase into the heavy snow to see if we can plow through it, or .... find another way around. Your idea? Make sure you choose quickly, I can hear strange noises in the distance."

Caelans' body turned into a popsicle with his bare ass hanging up towards the air, which left it as a warning sign for other passerbys' that did not have proper protective clothing and gear.

GP

Name
    Raksha

Rak looked with shock at the sudden demise of his second team mate. The Warrior had heard of the effects of extreme cold could be extreme and that in some cases people were known to have shed clothing but he had never expected to actually witness such an extreme case. It was all he could do to turn from the sight and start walking onwards silently. The second death effected Rak more than he would have expected.

“We should on.”

The Seeker didn’t wait for Alicia. He picked up his belongings and started trudging through the snow. One foot in front of the other, onwards in a solemn determinated pace. The Seeker had travelled barely a hundred metres before the sound of growling filled the air. The sound that the ghost had heard appeared in a pack of six wolves. The warrior looked around as the group started to circle and wordlessly dropped his bundle of wood and pulled his shield and sword form his back. The cold environment had caused his arms to partially cramp and the warrior new that this was not going to be an easy fight. Out of the corner of his eye he could see that Alicia had drawn her sword too.

“I wonder how long it takes to skin a wolf?”

Rak smiled and charged towards one of the wolves. The creature reacted quickly and bounded forwards. As the beast lifted into the air to attack Rak the Seeker slammed his shield into the beast and sent it skidding across the snow. A blur of grey to his right and Rak stumbled backwards as a wolf flew through the air just in front of him. The warrior regained his composure and pushed forwards and thrust his sword into the side of the beast as it turned to attack again. A kick to the side freed his sword and Rak slashed through the air in front of another wolf before it leapt at him.

The powerful warrior stumbled backwards and struggled to regain his composure. His whole body seemed stiff, the very movement of the battle seemed to only cause his body to get colder and colder. The Seeker lifted the emerald blade with a look of annoyance and continued the fight.

GP

Name
    Race
    Ghost
    Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build

View Profile
    Another wolf waited for his perfect opportunity as Rak was distracted from the rest of the pack, it licked it's lips awaiting his next slice of heaven on a plate. When it seemed like it was the warriors' weakest, the wolf lept in the air behind Rak with it's jaws wide open baring all of it's teeth heading towards his neck to snap it right off like a twig. Two inches away from his neck, Alicia reacted in time and sliced the wolfs' throat with her sword hitting one of the vital nerves of the wolf killing it instantly.

"Best to watch your back as much as possible, am I right?"

The alpha male of the pack witnessed the death of one of his own and growled at Alicia. With a full set of teeth snarling at her, he lept claws stretched out to the max with jaws wide open as it headed straight for Alicia. The wolf, stupid as it was, simply phased right through her body as if it wasn't there. The wolf turned around confused at why the attack didn't work and was distracted by the weird occurrence as Prolicio stabbed it in the chest as it laid there whimpering but not dead, for she needed to concentrate on the others first and then deliver the final blow to the alpha male.

EXP: 740, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,260
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,260
    GP

Name
    The General Quintet (Sam, Sara, James, Cain, Tracy)
    Race
    Music Group (Musicologicals)
    Hair Color
    All Black
    Eye Color
    All Brown
    Build
    5'5, 5'3, 5'6, 6'0, 6'2
    Job
    Singers

Tracy witnessed the fight from the orb in his room. He had also heard from Sorish that you could talk through the orb. He concentrated hard on another wolf that had backed away from the pack to try to get at Rak. As soon as the wolf pounced Tracy used a sound wave attack. The beast flew through the air landing with a thump on the ground about a foot away. If the beast had been on the ground it would have sent him only an inch but in the air it would propel it far. After the attack Tracy rubbed his throat. Each attack puts strain of his voice. The beast laid there in pain from the fall, but it got up after a while ready to pounce again but Tracy's voice was already ready for the next attack. He did it agian but this time got the beast from below. This was starting to irritate the wolf as well as hurt it. It's leg had broke in that last fall so it wasn't able to attack anymore. It just limped away heading in the direction they had come from. The direction of the wolves den and their pups.
    Last edited by General Quintet; 08-27-12 at 09:22 AM.

GP

Name
    Raksha

Rak grinned broadly as he slashed across the side of one of the wolves.

“That’s what I have you for!” Shouted the Warrior as he slammed his shield into another beast with a sickening crunch. Without a pause Rak stepped forwards and stabbed his sword into the stunned beast’s side. He stepped back breathing hard and scanned the rest of the creatures. Four had been taken out, two remained.

Rak turned towards the final two wolves with grim determination. His feet moved on their own accord as his powerful frame pounded across the shallow snow towards his targets. As the first wolf leapt to the side Rak recoiled and snapped forwards with a powerful throw of his blade. The green weapon shot through the air and pieced the wolf and pinned it to the ground. Rak didn’t slow a second and continued towards the last wolf. As the creature launched itself towards Rak, the ivory warrior brought his shield around and caught it in the side. His free hand opened and at his call his sword lifted from his spot and shot through the air. With an easy flourish Rak caught the blade and sliced through the neck of the remaining wolf.

The beast’s limp body landed on the snow and its head a second later. The Seeker turned slowly as he ensured all the creatures were dead. Calmly he walked over to the alpha male that Alicia had left alive and brought his thick boot down on its neck in a loud crunch.

“That seems to be all of them.” The Seeker lifted his head to the darkening sky, “I should make a shelter, the cold night will descend in minutes.”

Rak sliced his sword through the air, sending the blood from his blade splattering across the snow and sheathed it. Using his shield as a shovel, and the bodies of the wolves, the warrior started work on the makeshift shelter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast