Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Take me away

Quote Originally Posted by piece of paper in the ship.
    Who I am isn't important, you'd be much better off asking what I am trying to do. I can hear your wishes, your dreams. I know that you long to be someone important, to accomplish something that matters. Throughout time and space your words and thoughts find me, from all corners of the universe. I finally found a way to satiate your thirst, a very special vessel that will make your dreams come true. This ship is yours now, though it will automatically stop to pick up several others. I hope that somewhere out there you find what you are looking for.

T.M.

Here's the plan. I want several other people in on this, so yeah...join! Basically our characters are from anywhere you can imagine. The only thing they must have in common is the want to do something incredible. We are basically being given a time machine, based somewhat on the Tardis (not in appearance, just what it can do.) We will be picked up one by one and then the adventure begins. I am completely open to any ideas about where/when we will travel to. Keep in mind we will be forced to figure out how to work this thing as we have no chaperon. This thing is ours.
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 09-01-12 at 04:51 PM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job

I will be using the following two characters for this thread. Please limit it to two per account to keep confusion to a minimum.

Sean Pelham- 18

Appearance- Sean has strawberry blonde hair that is cut just below his ears. His bright blue eyes stand out against his tanned features. He is muscular but not large. He stands just under six foot and weighs around 190 lbs. His typical dress is dingy cotton shorts and a matching shirt.

Born in Ireland in the 19th Century as the son of a middle-man, Sean's life was set before him. Every year their land was made smaller and smaller and every year the family worked harder and harder to pay the increasing rent. Dougherty, their landowner appeared every so often and each time his father did his best to hide the fear in his eyes. They weren't going to make it much longer. It was hard work, and nothing makes you hungrier than digging food out of the ground each day only to have nothing to eat that night. All the crops had to be sold to pay the rent, so even the farmers were starving. Each night young Sean would look up to the skies and wish for a different life, for the chance to do something, anything other than harvest potatoes for the rest of his days. Soon he would have no choice but to take a wife and attempt to build his own family on the system that had broken his parents.

Joan Kinsey- 22

Joan has brown hair that flows to just below her shoulder blades, though its typically pulled into a bun. She has bright blue eyes and freckles dot her pale skin. She stands 5'8 and weighs 155 lbs. Typical attire includes jeans and a t-shirt of a local or college football team.

Born and raised in small town Texas Joan has always dreamed of another world. She had the same friends since elementary, dated the same boys since middle school, and played with the same girls on every sports team. She was the valdictorian of her senior class of nine kids, and hoped a college scholarship would take her far away from here. When her mother died just before graduation Joan put off her plans for a while to help her dad get everything together. Four years later her youngest brother left home, and for the first time young Joan doesn't have a plan. She should be graduating like all of her old classmates, not stuck in Lefors, Texas waiting for some twister to carry her off to the life she always dreamed of.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

-- Sei Shin Kan

-- Anon

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Throwing up my only Nexus character to participate in this.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

God of Bards
    EXP: 99,783, Level: 13
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 4,217
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,217
    GP

Name
    Duffy
    Race
    Thayne
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8"/160lbs
    Job
    Bladesinger

View Profile
    Apologies for the copy and paste from a 2004 forum I first started writing in, but I'd like to give the Al Bhed Alex a go in this not at all Doctor Who inspired adventure! Hehe.

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job

Haha...I kinda figured you would be in I am a Dr. Who fan...what can I say?
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

-- Sei Shin Kan

-- Anon

EXP: 8,711, Level: 3
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 289
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 289
    GP

Name
    Sorish Mon Larsh
    Race
    Coralian
    Hair Color
    None
    Eye Color
    White
    Build
    8'7" 300lb
    Job
    Adventurer / Historian

View Profile
    Matthias - 12
    Looks like a brown mouse on two legs. He is 4'5, has Brown Eyes, wears a White Robe that is mandatory in the monastery. The monastery has no weapons except slings Everyone carries on to protect themselves from many of the violent beasts when they leave the lands surrounding the monastery.

Found as a child by the friar, Matthias has lived and grown in the monastery's walls, learning the ways of peace and healing. Matthias has always loved listening to the stories of the many explorers that come to the monastery from time to time. Sometimes he even imagines being in their place. He wishes he could see lands far beyond the borders of Rosewood, maybe even meeting many different creatures that he never would in Rosewood and to help all who need it.
    Thought
    "Telepathic Communication"
    "Yelling"
    Emphasis
    "Talking"

Theme Song
    "Year of the Reef"