Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'4"/Average
    Job
    Chronicler

View Profile

Affiliations

Althanas is open to, and encourages, affiliate requests!

Requirements:
    • Your website must be relevant to roleplaying.
    • Your website must have an established, active user base.
    • You must reciprocate by placing our banner or a link somewhere akin to our affiliates list on the portal/home page.

Current Banner:

If you'd like to apply, please respond to this thread with a filled out application. It is at our discretion whether we will accept you if your website has content that does not complement ours.

If accepted we will put your banner on the portal page and this thread will also act as an up-to-date listing. Consider your application an advertisement and feel free to include graphics and any other information you'd like to share!

We check affiliates regularly to make sure they satisfy the requirements. If you misplace our banner on your page, the website drops in activity, or the link breaks, we will remove the affiliation, but you may reapply if you're able to resolve the issue.

Your Name:
    Site Name:
    Site URL:
    Banner: (88x31 preferred)
    Site Description:

Note: If you include images/links in your post, our spam system automatically puts it in for moderation. So if your post doesn't show right away, don't fret –– I will just have to approve it first. If it doesn't appear within a day or two, please PM me to make sure I didn't miss it.
    Last edited by Luned; 07-01-13 at 07:01 PM.