Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'4"/Average
    Job
    Chronicler

View Profile

Affiliations

Althanas is open to, and encourages, affiliate requests!

Requirements:
    • Your website must be relevant to roleplaying.
    • Your website must have an established, active user base.
    • You must reciprocate by placing our banner or a link somewhere akin to our affiliates list on the portal/home page.

Current Banner:

If you'd like to apply, please respond to this thread with a filled out application. It is at our discretion whether we will accept you if your website has content that does not complement ours.

If accepted we will put your banner on the portal page and this thread will also act as an up-to-date listing. Consider your application an advertisement and feel free to include graphics and any other information you'd like to share!

We check affiliates regularly to make sure they satisfy the requirements. If you misplace our banner on your page, the website drops in activity, or the link breaks, we will remove the affiliation, but you may reapply if you're able to resolve the issue.

Your Name:
    Site Name:
    Site URL:
    Banner: (88x31 preferred)
    Site Description:

Note: If you include images/links in your post, our spam system automatically puts it in for moderation. So if your post doesn't show right away, don't fret –– I will just have to approve it first. If it doesn't appear within a day or two, please PM me to make sure I didn't miss it.
    Last edited by Luned; 07-01-13 at 07:01 PM.

Your Name: Miasma
    Site Name: Chronicles of Thedas
    Site URL: http://chroniclesofthedas.ashkir.com
    Banner: affiliate.jpg
    Site Description:

Fun Facts about Chronicles of Thedas:
    • We are one of the most active Dragon Age role play boards in the RP community. We have a solid, active, friendly community with a high activity rate
    • We are one of the only Dragon Age pbp forums that DO NOT have canon characters (we might be the only one in fact). If you want to play with or RP as Alistair or Fenris then there are a plethora of other DA boards for that. We want original characters and plots only. We do not re-create the games. You want the games? Go play them. They are awesome.
    • We welcome everyone. New to forums? So are half our membership! New to Dragon Age? So was one of our mods! A novice RPer? So are many of our memberbase!
    • We are AU, thus we world build as well as use EVERYTHING from canon until the book "Asunder". Everything post Asunder is voted on for inclusion, but we include most of it.
    • We are diverse in terms of plots and members. Want a comedy based plot and character? Join the Circus Troupe! Want to play an evil maleficar? Go ahead! We love our bad guys!
    • We are inclusive as a membership and with established plots.
    • Our board plots are popular and active and FUN
    • The Seasonal Events are popular too! The Grand Tourney took place in the summer and the meeting of Elvhen Clans - The Arlathvhen - started this September!!!
    • The Hand of Justice is hands down the most evil faction of mages ever created! Come and reek havoc with us!
    • Also... we have pirates.
    • And we have elfies. Gotta luff dem elfies.
    • AND DRAGONS!!!
    • Come and check us out. --- Chronicles of Thedas

Your Name: Mia
    Site Name: Chronicles of Thedas
    Site URL: http://chroniclesofthedas.ashkir.com
    Banner: affiliate.jpg
    Site Description:

Wayward Scribe
    EXP: 24,427, Level: 6
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 2,573
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,573
    GP

Name
    Luned Bleddyn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Chestnut
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'4"/Average
    Job
    Chronicler

View Profile
    Nice graphics, Miasma, I love the trailer! Your affiliation has been accepted. Please share our banner/link in a similar location on your site, I'll be checking for it.
    • • • art

Saw your post in the cbox. Your button is in our affiliate section. ^^

And thank you, we are helped by the fact that we are in a fandom. :P

I can't actually see my post though, hence the double post I made...

ברוך אתה אדוני אלוהינו
    EXP: 9,299, Level: 4
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 4,701
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,701
    GP

Name
    Alma Waterstone
    Race
    Human (Q'Doshi Sinai)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Russet
    Build
    5'4" / 129 lb.
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    New users who immediately post images or certain words/phrases have those posts "moderated," or made invisible to nonmoderators.
    Current Threads
    Clean and Clear (Solo)

Recently Finished Threads
    Through Forge and Flame (Solo, 77)
    The Rubric: Remeberin Garthabel (1)
    The Memory Man (Closed to Ataraxis, Twylith, and Chucklecut, 68)
    The Fated Embrace (Closed to Vortimo, NSFW, 51)

Ok, fair enough. Maybe just edit in my ad into the above post? :P

ברוך אתה אדוני אלוהינו
    EXP: 9,299, Level: 4
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 4,701
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,701
    GP

Name
    Alma Waterstone
    Race
    Human (Q'Doshi Sinai)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Russet
    Build
    5'4" / 129 lb.
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    Yeah, posting, then editing in the items which would flag the system is a valid bypass.
    Current Threads
    Clean and Clear (Solo)

Recently Finished Threads
    Through Forge and Flame (Solo, 77)
    The Rubric: Remeberin Garthabel (1)
    The Memory Man (Closed to Ataraxis, Twylith, and Chucklecut, 68)
    The Fated Embrace (Closed to Vortimo, NSFW, 51)

Oh, I'd never edit them in myself, not up to me to show them, haha.

Your Name: Dani
    Site Name: Door
    Site URL: http://z13.invisionfree.com/door
    Banner: CF0OlZ9.png
    Site Description:

Perhaps you're fighting dragons and you back through a passageway. Or you're leaving the safety of your home to warn your friends about the killer in your midst. Or maybe you're just taking a shower and you've pulled back the curtain. Suddenly, on the other side of whatever doorway you've just opened, there isn't what you expected. Only white glowing light, surrounding everything, even the place you thought you just stood. Dorothy, we ain't in Kansas anymore.

You now realize you're standing in boundless white room with only a door for company. A red door, blood red, darker in places from age and wear. The knob on the right side is an equally worn gold, once brilliant and beautiful but now only a dull specter of it's former self. Should you choose to walk around the door you may, looking for something that might hold it up, that it might lead to, but there is only the door.

Tentatively you turn the knob, open the door. Only to find a plain cement room on the other side. A window with bars on it gives view to what looks like a bustling town. A voice beckons to you from this place, so far away and yet loud enough that the speaker seems close.

"Come on through, I promise it won't hurt!"

Trusting the stranger's words, one foot goes in front of the other and you're through. A man stands beside the door, now closed, his thumbs in his pockets. His clothes are old and dirty, a torn pair of jeans with a red button-down shirt that's only been tucked in on one side, and a cowboy hat that looks as if it had seen too many days upon his head. He scratches at the brown scruff growing on his jaw and smiles.

"Told ya it wouldn't hurt. Now c'mon, we've gotta git you to the Arrival Station. Welcome to Door."

Door? You just went through a door, how could you be in it? The man seems to read your mind, probably having given the speech a thousand times before. Somewhat in the hundreds at least. Last he counted, three hundred forty-six.

"Folks just end up here. No one's figured out why or how yet, but the best thing fer you to do is git you processed. C'mon, they're waiting for ya."

---

Door is a place unlike any other. A desert wasteland surrounds a tiny oasis, the only place that can support human life for miles on end. Sure, it supports more than human life. Fae, halfbreeds, and all sorts of other folk have come to call the town home. Those who come through the door are welcomed with open arms, given time to adjust and ushered into their new lives in the town of Door.

- Bring almost any original character from almost any site!
    - A new post-apocalyptic, old-western universe where fantasy, science fiction, and your ideas collide.
    - Robots! Fae! Magic! Mutants!
    - Some of our numerous added races: Werewolves, Androids, Dhampirs, Vampires... if you can make it up, you can probably play it.
    - Several factions to join, as well as being an independent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast