Hair Color
    Auburn
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    5 foot 11 inches --- weightless

View Profile

Helios

Helios is a corrupt planet where the strict government keep the planets' inhabitants under their control. Any wrong turn or any missed payment, means no heat or energy to keep your home a safe haven.

Helios relies on the power of the sun to power and control everything. The government is the only ones that control the flow of this power and where it goes. My plan is to make a few characters, or maybe just one, and tell a story where they try to overturn the government to try to make things more fair.

Here are some pictures I borrowed from deviant art to describe things.

Here is a picture of someone that does not follow the governments' demands or pay their dues:

As you can see ... everything is encased in hard ice and snow are there are no adequate heat sources.

Here is a picture of one of the rich parts of the planet that follow the demands of the government so you get a good contrast:

As for the government, they are stationed in a massive spaceship (SUPER SIZED, like super big and protected) that govern the power of their sun to distribute where and when they want:

Last, but not least ... here is a picture of their sun that they take their only resource from:

I plan to have their sun become unstable somehow, or start becoming unstable from over consumption of it's power.

What does everyone think?

MOST likely this will all be solo stuff, but I might change my opinion.
    Last edited by TheOnlyGhost; 02-23-13 at 09:55 PM.