I apologize in advance, and am really sorry, so remember that when you read the following.

I screwed up when assigning judgments, and double assigned one thread and another never was judged. So instead of posting the threads I do have, you'll all have to wait until that last one is judged. I could give you all the reasons, excuses, and what not for what happened, but honestly there is no reason for it. I understand this is incredibly frustrating, and am more than positive some of you will sharpen your knives after reading this. Please, by all means feel free to send me a PM about your anger and frustration, and I'll promise to read it and get back to you.

But until then, I have a judgment to crank out. In theory, you'll see it by Monday-ish.

As for the BY round, the lowest scoring winner will fight the opposing team while Round 3 gets under way. The highest scoring team will get the temporary BY, and face the winner of the final round 2 battle. In this manner, the threads will stagger so judgments will be done on time, and only one week is needed to delay for judgment of the final round 3 thread before heading to the finals.

Thanks for all your patience, you've been great.

EI, Paul.