Crimson
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'4" / 290 lbs
    Job
    High General of the Haidian Army in Haidia

Regions Contest Voting

The voting for the Regions Writing Contest is upon us. But before you randomly start posting numbers, I'm going to recap how the voting system works, inform you on how to vote, and give some helpful advice for choosing your favorites.

Voting System
    The initial round of voting consists of three parts. The players choose their three favorite regions, then the moderators choose their favorite of those remaining, and finally the administration chooses one. I ask that everyone only take place in one selection. Moderators and Administration have their own vote and do not need to influence that of the players. Check the mod forums for your voting locales.

How to Vote
    Voting is very simple. Simply post your three favorites in this thread with how many points you think they should get: 3 for the best, 2 for the next, and 1 for the final one. For example:

3 - Arrazak
    2 - Revani
    1 - Istraloth

(Not necessarily my favorites, just an example.)

Suggestions
    Please, before you make your selections, actually read what has been posted about every region. Some are longer than others, but each submission was worked on by people who deserve for you to at least read what they have submitted. After you have read over them all, then choose from what you have read.

The submissions were posted in alphabetical order (EDIT: Except the last one which was submitted on the final day). It does not imply any favoritism. Just read over them all and make your final decisions. I made sure to post each one into a seperate thread so one does not get lost in all of the words. So read them all!

Voting ends September 5.
    Last edited by Zieg dil' Tulfried; 08-31-06 at 03:09 PM.
    ~7~

"The one who does not have the courage to look at the truth is called a coward. A coward is afraid..."