Video version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtlowAhySI

Again ... many, MANY parts missing and no dialog. Reading the story is better.
Chapter Four: A forced Alliance

"Recent events have forced me to conclude that this facility is doomed. The Xenome infestation is spreading, and most of my drones have been destroyed. Nearly all of the kataspace anchors have been damaged by Xenomes. I predict that this moon will fall from orbit, so I had my drones clear a path to our escape. Otherwise, we will all be destroyed. I have a plan that could save both of us. I propose a truce. My aerial defense drone will meet us at the surface. I will order my drones to drop hostilities, and you will be able to take my mainframe core with you to the surface. There is a chance that the aerial drone will be able to escape into kataspace..."

"An alliance it is then."

Holy cow was THAT close!

A door opened behind me, the mainframe must have let me have clearance now. As the door opened, a saw drone was right in my face. I was about to shoot it out of instinct, but all it did was stare at me and do nothing.

"Looks like I can trust the mainframe, at least, as of now."

A metal crate was in my way, and a small slightly dark green room was below. As I cut the crate, the mainframe said something before I descended into the empty room.

"Be warned. I have lost contact with two of my drones in this area. I sensors detect ... unusual movement."

Movement? Where?

With varigun ready, I landed on the floor as I cautiously looked around. Nothing was here, nothing but empty room.

What are you talking about?

All of a sudden I heard a large screech. All of a sudden a massive Xenome jumped at me. I quickly shot the thing and ran to the corner of the room.

"Those things must be those shadow beings that the gunman were talking about. They actually exist?"

I heard another screech. I looked around, yet again, I heard nothing. These creatures were somehow able to turn invisible until they are close to you to attack. The fucker was suddenly right in front of my face in a blink of an eye as it was able to scratch me in the face. I took out my knife and sliced it's neck quickly.

"Are these genetically mutated by the science team too?"

I continued on and noticed a security door. It wasn't fully closed though because rocks were in the way...

"Before you go any further .. this security door must be sealed!"

That was the plan ... duh!

It wasn't to hard to get those rocks out of the way, as the security door finally closed. It was time to move on, and see what else I could find around the area.

"I am now granting you access to my inner chamber. Wait here briefly until my drone deactivates the lasers for you so you can enter unharmed."

A sealed door was ahead...

"This is the final security door. It is my last defense against the Xenome organisms. Sensors indicate that the surrounding area is free of threat. Wait there, until the door completes opening."

The door opened quite quickly as I could see three saw drones guarding the entrance. As I entered, invisible shadow beasts appeared. They were attacking the drones! I was about to help yet ...

"Ambush! Move quickly gunman, don't hesitate! You will find me in the chamber above you."

The chamber held a giant cylindrical mechanism was spinning with the mainframes core in the center. A giant rotation blade was directly overhead as it was emitting a powerful electrical beam, so when anyone tries to even touch it, they would be sizzled like a piece of bacon in a blink of an eye.

"In order to preserve my critical personality, I have connected my whole entire neural structure into this mainframe core module. Remember our agreement gunman! You must transport this core module to the surface, and meet with the aerial drone."

The mainframe deactivated the electrical protection field, allowing me access to it's core. I picked it up quick, and saw an interesting hole in the wall that seemed that the core could fit inside, almost like a key.

"Since I have deactivated myself from the computer, I can no longer access entry into the facility. Use the receptacle ahead of you and insert my core module."

"In it goes."

"Excellent! Now, find your way to the surface."

As I entered more of the facility, I noticed something interesting written on the wall...

"Emergency Escape Pods --->"

All I had to do was follow the arrows, pretty simple.

Eventually, I found a vent in front of me with a grating on it. I blew it open, and crawled my way in. I started to hear loud crashes, for I was near the surface now as I could hear multiple meteors hitting the moons surface creating chaos and small craters.

As I dropped down, three saw drones and one laser drone was there waiting for me. Giant doors were to our right...

"We have finally reached the surface! The aerial drone is waiting for us gunman, hurry!"

Hordes of Xenomes were behind the door! Jumpers, the plant looking ones, and a breeder. I let the drones deal with them as the aerial drone was directly in front of me with it's door opened waiting for me to jump inside.

I didn't take any hesitation to jump in as the aerial drone started to take off as it got hit by a tiny meteor on it's way into space...

"Gunman. A kataspace anchor has been opened. The asteroid fields' intensity is increasing, and our probability of fully navigating the..."

The aerial drone had a large jolt as it spiraled out of control. A giant asteriod managed to hit it in it's side engine.

"Engines off line, navigation off line. Attempting course correction."

Even in it's weakened state, the aerial drone was still able to at least enter kataspace as planned. A giant planet lay in the midsts once we got out of the kataspace anchor...

"Gunman. Prepared for impact. If our shield holds, we have a chance of surviving this! Prepared for impact ... prepared for impact ... prepared for impact!''

A loud thud and crash was heard, as the aerial drone was shattered into pieces and most of my weapons had been destroyed. All I had left was my laser pistol and varigun. Both with very little ammo. I checked my belt, and I still had my trusty knife. The mainframes core module was also still intact.

"How unfortunate."

Chapter Five: More things go wrong, and a new planet is in the midst

"All of my systems appear to be intact. However, the aerial drone has been utterly destroyed. We must keep moving, before they find us in our current weakened state."

The planet was massive, it was mainly rocky canyon and colored red with no noticeable vegetation except cacti and once in a great while, trees could be found. The only threats, so far, were tiny scorpions that could easily be squished into goo. I started to hear an eagle or two in the distance, it sounded very soothing.

This place kind of reminds me of Earth.

Just then, I was barely able to hear some familiar voices. It was the generals henchmen!

What are they doing here?

"Base said that a meteor landed around here somewhere, but it sure didn't sound like a meteor to me."

I walked a little bit further, making sure I stayed as quiet as possible as I saw a tent up ahead. Two of the goons were inside putsing around. I took them out easily with a couple of laser gun shots to the head. Much to my satisfaction, a whole bunch of ammo cases were lying around full of ammo and grenades! Also, something else of extreme interest lay waiting for my grasp. It was a M.U.L.E.! A M.U.L.E. of all things!

"Fuck yes!"

I put the varigun on my back, and the laser pistol in it's holster as I attached the grenades to my belt as I lifted up the beast. It was a brand new one too.

"Where did they get this?"

I set the M.U.L.E. to homing, when targeted, on impact, and explosive which was my favorite setting. It will be essential for sure!

I set the M.U.L.E. and varigun down changing their places so that the M.U.L.E. was on my back ready and loaded with grenades for missiles, as I was using my varigun as the primary weapon to be used.

"What luck!"

Hawk calls could still be heard in the distance, it was the most soothing thing I have heard in days with what has been going on lately. I found an interesting crate that held an attachment, it was for the laser pistol that the goons must have left for someone to take. It was the sniper attachment! It was laid in a case, so I could put it in my backpack anytime I wanted so I didn't have to carry the bulky rifle 24/7. I had a feeling that I should use it, so I modified my laser pistol to fit the attachment.

Sweet!

I could hear a couple of footsteps in the distance not to far away, I ducked and crawled on the ground as I held my sniper rifle ready. I zoomed in and saw them both, two more goons to deal with. I took them both out from a distance with the rifle, as I shot both of their heads clean off not knowing I was there. It was quite an interesting site.

"Both targets eliminated. Excellent!"

A small cave was in the distance, it didn't take long to reach the end as a giant fall lay in front of me. I was on a very high cliff, and as I looked down...I couldn't even see the ground! Not to fond of heights, I tries to keep my eyes off the terrible thought of falling off that thing to my gruesome death. I could hear a pretty loud whoosh of the strong winds, it was kind of scary.

"Ambush. Airborne hostile approaching."

Roger that!

I dropped my laser pistol, and got the M.U.L.E. from my back verifying it's configurations. I could hear helicopter blades in the distance as a goon flying one got close. The helicopter had duel Mecha Guns at fast speed attached to it, quite deadly. I pointed the M.U.L.E. at the helicopter and waited for the red square to appear and a little beep verifying me that the M.U.L.E.'s missile(s) were locked on to the target. I launched two missiles at the helicopter, as I observed it shatter into tiny bits of ammo. It also instantly killed the goon flying it.

Watching my footing, I continued down the edge of the cliff making sure I had enough distance away from it encase I would accidentally slip to my death. I spotted a peculiar site as a ladder was right in front of me ready to be climbed down to a lower portion of the cliff.

"How interesting."

As I climbed down, I noticed a small opening in the ground that was dug up ; probably by the goons. I took my time getting down gradually, as I got to the bottom of part of the cliff. I followed it, and it led to a much larger area full of nothing but rock with a tree or two in the distance and a couple of cacti to boot. Howling of the wind still bothered my ears, but it was slightly getting quieter which meant I was getting closer to the ground. I noticed an impressively big cave, but it looked empty so I didn't bother to investigate until I heard a familiar voice. It was the generals!

"Take cover! We are starting our bombing run."

Thank god he didn't see me. Unfortunately I couldn't kill him since he was in a giant ship that was insanely armored that not even a M.U.L.E. missile could make a dent. What a shame too, I really want to kill the bastard. Thank god that cave was there though, as I rushed inside waiting until their bombing run was complete. I headed back out, and noticed that the bombing run cleared a path for me to go on further ahead.

In a short distance, was a small tent with a couple of goons. One of them had a Mecha Gun, and was armored with Gunman armor.

Where did they get that equipment? Not a good sign. How am I going to penetrate highly advanced armor that I, myself, wear? ... Ah, what the hell.

I picked up my M.U.L.E. and manually launched a missile at the bastards as I watched them explode into many body parts. They were guarding something very interesting that was attached to the Mecha Gun. I remembered in the gun firing range that the Mecha Guns had some sort of slot attached to the end of it that made it seem like something attached to it, and I was right! They looked like tiny bolts, with a sticky cool liquid lubricated in each one. I attached it to the slots, and to my surprise they were a perfect fit! They must have been a coolant kind of device, which means I can shoot my Mecha Gun longer at the fast setting without overheating!

Sweet as hell!

I continued forward, and heard some more helicopter blades along with three goons. I equipped the M.U.L.E. again waiting for a precise moment so I didn't have to waste as much ammo.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Now!

I launched two missiles at the helicopter. It spun out of control and landed on the goons as it exploded. That was the plan, and lucky for me, it was amusingly successful. As I went further ahead, I was slightly enclosed in a cave as I noticed something strange above me. It was a green crate attached to what seemed to be a crane of some sorts. All of a sudden, the crate dropped to the ground revealing a raptor!

"Get him!"

I quickly launched a missile at the raptor, since I was only holding the M.U.L.E. I quickly dropped it so I wouldn't waste any essential missiles, as I quickly got my varigun out. I saw one of the goons above me on a bridge. To my surprise, he was equipped with grenades and a M.U.L.E. of his own!

Oh ... great.

I could hear a slight whoosh as it quickly got louder as the prick launched a missile at me. Luckily the thing was guided based on the red dot pointed on my head. I managed to run back in the cave a little bit and run behind a large rock just as the missile exploded, making a giant hole in the rock. I put down my varigun, and pulled out my sniper rifle attachment quickly ... shooting his head clean off. I took the sniper attachment off and stuffed it in my case. I took some varigun ammo out of the pack, and re - loaded the varigun. I made sure to retrieve my M.U.L.E. back as I loaded it with the last of my grenades. Everything was fully prepared now, as I climbed a ladder in front of me which led to the bridge that the goon was standing on that tried to blow me to little bits of flesh.

I found some wooden steps not to far ahead, that led to a far opening in the rocky walls of the planet. It was obvious these steps were built by the generals goons, so who knows what else they have hidden here. I continued up ahead, and noticed a small house like structure in the distance with a tower above it. I equipped my sniper rifle attachment for I could smell some trouble. I zoomed in towards the top of the tower as I spotted a goon equipped with gunman armor and a Mecha Gun. It wasn't to hard to blow off his head though, since that was exposed more than anything else. I made sure I took the attachment off, otherwise it would be to heavy to hold all of these weapons at once. They were already starting to hurt my back. As I approached the structure, I heard a small beeping like noise go off. I looked to my right to where the sound had originated from and noticed a goon dropping a mine on the floor as he ran off inside for cover. I was lucky enough to find it, because if I stepped on it, I would definitely be a goner for sure. I opened the door hastily, watching my steps as I followed the bastard to see where it would lead me.

There were three goons in total, one of which had a varigun ... another one of the gunman weapons. My laser pistol was on the rapid setting, so I made sure I burst fired all three to stun them and then finish them all off quickly as I entered the room and spotted something interesting to my right. It was a prison cell, and inside was a gunman! I took the key from one of the dead goons as I opened the gunmans' prison cell.

"I can't believe my eyes! I thought I would never see another gunman! You have got to find their base! I know it's out there somewhere buried ... underground ... must warn the gunman high command back at the space station. To let them know that the general is behind all of this! He is planning an attack! I've got some bad wounds Vegna, you better go without me. I would just slow you down, just go on without me. Don't worry ... I'll ... I'll be alright."

"Alright, I trust you. I will send help as soon as I can, I promise!"

As I exited the house, I noticed a ladder leading up towards a higher part of the canyon. It was layered with mines set by the goons, so I had to make sure to watch my footsteps very carefully. Another house was in the distance, a much bigger one. The general and his goons must be building these houses to put supplies in to get ready for their attack. No wonder I have been finding so many weapons of our own and tons of ammo all over the place. They are somehow stealing our weapons and armor in preparation for their attack!

Nothing was inside the house except cobwebs, they must have abandoned it after they ran out of supplies. I exited quickly, and was ambushed as three goons seemed to appear almost out of nowhere! They were beneath the ground, as they raised a tiny trap door that blended in with the canyons' rocky floor. As they opened the doors, I took care of them before they were able to fully get out not letting them even have a chance to respond with laser fire of their own.

"My sensors indicate a tank ahead, and that our weapons are incapable of penetrating it's armor. We must find another way to destroy it gunman!"

"I understand," I said quietly.

I inched ahead to get a good view of the tank. It launched quadruple Mecha Guns at me, but they couldn't reach me in my position since I was pinned against the rocky wall. My heart was beating as fast as a race car engine though.

How do I stop it?

I noticed a large rock above the tank that was tilting slightly. I dropped all of my weapons briefly as I pulled out my M.U.L.E. I quickly set it to guided and launched it towards the bottom portion of the rock. It explodes, and the rock fell and crushed the tank and all of the goons inside which gave me access to go further.

A tank huh? They are definitely trying to protect something important if they have all this firepower around to use.

The tank was blocking access to a large open area, and an interesting one at that. I continued to follow it. It almost looked like an abandoned mine that was there for ages. It had turns everywhere ... left ... right ... left ... right. Eventually, it came to a dead end of right and left, and there it was! A gunman tank!