Eye Color
    Sapphire
    Build
    5'11.5" / 163 lbs.
    Job
    Performance Artist

View Profile

Recruiting for a Quest

Hi there, I'm looking for some help on my character's introductory quest (Land of Pointed Teeth.) The story is that his family, along with some others, managed to escape from Raiaera before Xem'zun's hammer came down, but had an unfortunate voyage and are just now landing on the south-western side of Corone.

I'm looking for an experienced character (preferably a higher level, though IC experience is more important) who has a reason to be in or around Gisela, would know a fair amount of details about what happened in Raiaera, and who is either a criminal or has connections to Corone's elite military (this may seem like odd criteria, but it is important to my character's story).

The plan is that we establish independent storylines and eventually meet up, though the meeting may bring about the conclusion of the story.

Hope I'm not being too picky... if you're interested and your character can fit in, please post with a brief description of what your character would be doing in/around Gisela.

GP

Name
    Chelle
    Race
    Alaskan
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job
    housewife/mommy

View Profile
    I might be interested. I have a character that is a thief/assassin, Poison. (Hmm level 2.. I need to do an update) She doesn't have a home-base, she just follows her whims on where to go for work. So being in Gisela for an assassination or thievery or both job is fairly easy. We can talk over PM if you'd like to keep further details about the storyline quiet. PM this account though. as it's the most surefire way to contact me.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    *Raises hand*

Me?
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 826, Level: 1
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next level: 1,174
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,174
    GP

Name
    Aullos Morkotar
    Race
    Elven
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Sapphire
    Build
    5'11.5" / 163 lbs.
    Job
    Performance Artist

View Profile
    Hmm... I'm definitely leaning towards Poison right now. Not only does your character fulfil the criteria which I think I'll need to get Aullos where he's going, you also seem to (like me) be looking for an active project that'll make it to the end. If no one else puts their name in the hat by the time I'm home this evening, I'll PM you some ideas and we cant really get cracking. Thanks Chelley and Sei for being interested ^_^

GP

Name
    Chelle
    Race
    Alaskan
    Hair Color
    blonde
    Eye Color
    brown
    Build
    5'1.5"// not saying
    Job