Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ixian Knights Recruitment Drive Spectacular!

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

The Ixian Knights Recruitment Drive Spectacular!

Hello all, and welcome to this thread. If you are reading this, that means you're interested in being part of Althanas' greatest PG, the Ixian Knights!

Well, you're in luck, as it so happens, we are always seeking out new blood for our cause. Good, bad, or even neutural is welcome to join us in our endeavors. Hell, even if you're on the fence about joining, we could just do a general roleplay thread, feel out each others styles ICly and as writers, and then you can make a better, well informed decision as to whether or not you want to be part of our team.

If you would, we have openings in Every Single Team. That's right, all nine Ixian Knight teams are seeking members to help us further our cause! Let me give you a quick rundown of each division of this great PG.

The Nine

The Nine refer to the Nine Generals that run each division of the Ixian Knights. The Nine are lead by none other than 'Silence' Sei Orlouge himself. We are currently seeking a new leader for The Public Face Team, Investigations Team, Reformation Team, and the Monster Hunting Team.

Wetworks

Here is where the trained, professional killers of the Ixian Knights go. The Wetworks are a small division specializing in taking out threats to the IK from the shadows. You will be commanded in a joint effort by both Seth Dahlios (Dissinger) and Jensen Ambrose (Enigmatic Immortal).

Public Face

This is the team that holds meetings with delegates from other countries, rescues suffering villages, and overall just proves that the IK are everything they are made out to be. Not only are we seeking members for this team, but also a leader for it.

Mercenary Team

The Merc team earns more money than any other team in the IK. They are supposed to take Mission Board missions constantly, and are rewarded with a larger sum than normal teams for completing the tasks. Here, you will work under Taka (Tainted Bushido) to earn your room & board.

Monster Hunting Team

Where the Merc team gets more gp for missions, the MH Team gets extra spoils (usually in the form of materials for things) than any other team would. We are currently seeking somebody to lead the Monster Hunting Team, as well as members.

Information Team

The Info team is all about gathering intel on people/places/things. Essentially, you'll be the IKs own personal wiki. You find out the information we need to know, and turn it in in order to enlighten the other members of the army about what they're up against. Members will be subjected to the leadership of Talen Shadowwalker (Hysteria) should you apply for this group.

Investigations Team

Investigations handles missions, making sure to not leave any stone unturned. They mostly quest in missions that require a super sleuth to complete. Murders, thefts, anything that would require proper detective skills. Leadership of this group belongs to Joshua Cronen (016573) but we're also seeking dedicated gumshoes!

Reformation Team

This is a team comprised of mostly the villainous and the bads. Reformation attempts to reform these former crooks by making them work off their debt to society. Members of this group, while OOC are free to go whenever they please, they must do a thread ICly to 'escape' the control of the IK. Currently under the guidance of Kyla Orlouge (Amber Eyes) and is also seeking some prisoners to fill the roles.

Labor Team

The Labor Team is the heart and soul of the IK. They are the ones setting up shops, performing missions to gain materials and enchantments, and overall handling the economic side of the Knights. You will be commanded by Dorian Sessthal (Paragon) in order to help flourish the IK, and by extension, the Althanas, community.

So, there's your teams, to apply for the IK simply give me the following information.

Name
    What Team you'd like to join
    Why you think you'd be a good fit for the IK
    Skills you think could benefit us
    Writing Sample (Can be from a quest or off the top of your head)

And you'll hear back from us as soon as we see your app. Thanks for your interest!

Roster

The Nine
    Leader - Silence Sei
    Members - Dissinger, Enigmatic Immortal, Tainted Bushido, Paragon, Amber Eyes, 016573, Hysteria.

Wetworks
    Leader - Dissinger & Enigmatic Immortal
    Members -

Public Face
    Leader -
    Members -

Monster Hunting Team
    Leader -
    Members -

Mercenary Team
    Leader - Tainted Bushido
    Members -

Investigations Team
    Leader - 016573
    Members -

Information Team
    Leader - Hysteria
    Members - Prophet

Reformation Team
    Leader - Amber Eyes
    Members - Mutant_Lorenor

Labor Team
    Leader - Paragon
    Members -
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 940, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,060
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,060
    GP

Name
    Dalanaar Ironclaw
    Race
    Froire Foxen
    Hair Color
    Ember Orange/Ocean Blue
    Eye Color
    Ember Orange
    Build
    6', 100 Lbs
    Job
    Retired Atrtificer

View Profile
    Kyle Prophet

16,000+

Neutral

Info Team (General, hopefully)

Kyle here is a good fit for many things, and especially gathering things. He is quite subtle, except when it comes to the questions of history, of which he recalls none of his own. He tends to lean towards obedience, and has no idea really what life is except roasting heat, and the IK. He is a great guy, stuck in human form, and totally malleable. He is easily directed, and follows quite well, and knows it all to a tee.

Kyle isnt much, no magic, but is experienced in combat with swords and blades in general, and can fight with a staff on an expert level.
    Last edited by Prophet; 09-18-13 at 04:43 PM.
    My Motto- Hey. Im here. You are too. SHut up.

Your Flesh, My Canvas
    EXP: 25,718, Level: 6
    Level completed: 82%, EXP required for next level: 1,282
    Level completed: 82%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,282
    GP

Name
    Aurelianus Drak'shal
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Dark red quills
    Eye Color
    Black sclera, with yellow irises and slit pupils
    Build
    5' 9'' 152 lbs
    Job
    Warlock, Soul Broker, Anarchist, Planewalker, Fleshcrafter

View Profile
    I may not actually join them, per se.

But, if you ever need a discreet contractor for the wetwork team.. then this might help convince you I'm the man for the job.
    "My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realize they're bleeding."
    - John Constantine

"Self-control is for those who can't control others."
    - Gavin Guile

"There are two secrets to becoming great. One is never to reveal all that you know."
    - Anon.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

The wetworks team does a lot of outsourcing. You may be contacted in the future.
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

Your Flesh, My Canvas
    GP

Name
    Aurelianus Drak'shal
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Dark red quills
    Eye Color
    Build
    5' 9'' 152 lbs
    Job

View Profile
    *bows my head*

you know where to find me, cutter.
    "My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realize they're bleeding."
    - John Constantine

- Gavin Guile

"There are two secrets to becoming great. One is never to reveal all that you know."
    - Anon.

EXP: 24,798, Level: 6
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 2,202
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,202
    GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    I feel obligated to point out he's a member of Misery Business which works with our enemies the Cult of Blessed Torture, so I think he'd be last ditch resort
    How something is said, is just as important as what is said. -Anonymous

Your Flesh, My Canvas
    GP

Name
    Aurelianus Drak'shal
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Dark red quills
    Eye Color
    Build
    5' 9'' 152 lbs
    Job

View Profile
    In my defense, I'm only employed there. I'm as loyal to them as anyone; that is to say "not very".

I watch my own back, no one else's.
    - John Constantine

- Gavin Guile

- Anon.

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Dirks, although owing allegiance to no one, would like to be hired from time to time as a mercenary for the Ixian Knights. This would only be as a last resort, as his friend, Sei Orlouge, has often considered Dirks' methods barbaric and ruthless.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Agreed Dirks, you're on Standby status for both Wetworks and Merc Team.

Aurie, your allegiance is more towards what benefits you the most, which is fine, Sei tries not to judge. As such, you are also a standby unit for Wetworks and Mercenary, should we need either of you, we'll let you know.

Prophet, the Information team has a leader, Hysteria. However, we can put you on the roster if both he and I agree that's where you'll be best suited. Agreed?
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 940, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,060
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,060
    GP

Name
    Dalanaar Ironclaw
    Race
    Froire Foxen
    Hair Color
    Ember Orange/Ocean Blue
    Eye Color
    Ember Orange
    Build
    6', 100 Lbs
    Job
    Retired Atrtificer

View Profile
    Sorry. Meant investigations. But sure. Agreed.
    My Motto- Hey. Im here. You are too. SHut up.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast