Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had super human powers in real life!

EXP: 650, Level: 1
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 1,350
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,350
    GP

Name
    Sano Drakzelson
    Race
    Bellator, Dragon
    Hair Color
    none (no hair or fur)
    Eye Color
    Violet
    Build
    3 1/2 ft at shoulders. (head and neck) 1 3/4. (top horn) 6 1/2 inch. Weight: 435 lbs
    Job
    Hunter

If you had super human powers in real life!

O.K. this is a conversation of the imagination, lol.

What if some cosmic being showed up when you were completely alone and said you can choose only one of the powers from the list it provided and it would be yours for the rest of your life. You can't change it later and you can only chose ONE! What would it be and why? What would you be doing with said powers?

You can also choose not to gain any powers, but you have to give a reason no matter what you chose.

1. Super strength (comes with super durability as well). You are able to lift and press up to 150 tons and your skin/ body can take up to 50 tons of impact before receiving major damage, like skin being pierced or burning damage.

2. Regeneration/healing - you can regrow any limb except being decapitated (that will kill you for good or being burnt to the point that you have no working cells). you can't be poisoned and get sick from any known disease. Plus you age slower than any normal person, heck you might not ever age but only time will tell.

3. Teleportation - You can teleport to any location in the world as long as you've already been there. The longer the distance the more you need to concentrate. also you can't take people with you.

4. Telekinesis - you can lift and press anything up to 100 tons with your mind. The closer the object is to 100 tons the more you need to concentrate and the more strain goes to your brain, but the distance you can effect something is up to 50 yards.

5. Telepathy - You can read the minds of all up to 5 ppl at once and still make sense of what you've read any more and you'd black out.. but doing five at once can be strenuous. You can't do anything else like manipulate thoughts. just read minds at will.

6. Empathic- You can feel what other people are feeling. There sad, then you become sad as they are, and so on. but you can only do one person at a time. And you can make people feel what you feel and that can effect up to 10 ppl.

7. mind control - You can control what people think and believe. If you want them to believe they're a chicken, they'll start to cluck and peck the floor. You can make them think you're a billionaire even if your dirt poor with the evidence staring them in the face. you can control up to 5 people at once with difficulty of course at a range of 10 yards. doesn't mean you can read their thoughts too.

8. Super speed - you can run up to (and move as fast) 10,000 mph and hold that speed for up to 5 min before you get tired.

9. become invisible - you can't be seen and your power field extends over your clothing too. which means u can grab something like a book and it'll become invisible as well.. but trying it with another person deludes the effect and people will see glass like people walking around. Only being severely hurt can take you out of invisibility.

10. Healing/recall others - you can't heal your self but you can heal the wounds of others, even restoring health to injuries from long ago, like removing scars or bringing sight to a blind person.. you can even reverse the healing effect and re-injure them. But you cannot heal someone with a defect that the were born with. Meaning if the person was born deaf then there's nothing you can do for that persons hearing. Remember your powers won't work on you only others.

Those are the only powers you have to choose from, remember only one.. and why?
    - I cannot pay for the future, because I'm in debt from yesterday's lie.

EXP: 8,711, Level: 3
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 289
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 289
    GP

Name
    Sorish Mon Larsh
    Race
    Coralian
    Hair Color
    None
    Eye Color
    White
    Build
    8'7" 300lb
    Job
    Adventurer / Historian

View Profile
    Super Speed so that I'd never have to worry about being late for an appointment that's nearby, especially since I wouldn't ever go at 10,000 MPH so I could travel longer distances.
    Thought
    "Telepathic Communication"
    "Yelling"
    Emphasis
    "Talking"

Theme Song
    "Year of the Reef"

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Telekinesis and the ability to freeze things as in use ice
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

EXP: 2,400, Level: 2
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 2,600
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,600
    GP

Name
    Adonis Michael Cedric Cannon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6'4/250
    Job
    Bounty hunter

View Profile
    shit from that list? telekinesis... or super strength... but you only gave us a TINY list of what we could do... i would probably control the elements... just like Adonis could... after all making the wind and water do whatever you want them to? thats pretty badass

Radical Radasanthian
    EXP: 43,239, Level: 8
    Level completed: 92%, EXP required for next level: 761
    Level completed: 92%,
    EXP required for next level: 761
    GP

Name
    Otto Bastum
    Race
    Orc
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    210cm / 105kg
    Job
    City guard (corporal), armourer

View Profile
    Heal other. It just sounds so... useful. Mainly so that I could make sure my coworkers don't chuck sickies at the last minute.
    Previous levels: I - II - III - IV - V

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSunUmbra View Post

1. Super strength (comes with super durability as well). You are able to lift and press up to 150 tons and your skin/ body can take up to 50 tons of impact before receiving major damage, like skin being pierced or burning damage.
    You would always have to have people open doors for you because even touching the handles would crush them.

2. Regeneration/healing - you can regrow any limb except being decapitated (that will kill you for good or being burnt to the point that you have no working cells). you can't be poisoned and get sick from any known disease. Plus you age slower than any normal person, heck you might not ever age but only time will tell.
    Only downside to this is you have to watch your friends and family die over and over again until you decapitate yourself, or someone else thinks about doing it.

3. Teleportation - You can teleport to any location in the world as long as you've already been there. The longer the distance the more you need to concentrate. also you can't take people with you.
    This ones not bad either, Probably the one I'd pick from your list.

4. Telekinesis - you can lift and press anything up to 100 tons with your mind. The closer the object is to 100 tons the more you need to concentrate and the more strain goes to your brain, but the distance you can effect something is up to 50 yards.
    Think of how difficult it would be to -not- think about tossing some a-hole into the wall.

5. Telepathy - You can read the minds of all up to 5 ppl at once and still make sense of what you've read any more and you'd black out.. but doing five at once can be strenuous. You can't do anything else like manipulate thoughts. just read minds at will.
    You'd have to constantly be concentrating to focus on 5 minds, otherwise you're passing out whenever you go to the mall. I also promise if the majority of those 5 are male, they're probably constantly thinking about sex, something you prolly won't want to think about ever, but it's there.

6. Empathic- You can feel what other people are feeling. There sad, then you become sad as they are, and so on. but you can only do one person at a time. And you can make people feel what you feel and that can effect up to 10 ppl.
    Ever been with a girl during a sad movie, no matter how bad it was (The Notebook?). Imagine having to sob through that because she is.

7. mind control - You can control what people think and believe. If you want them to believe they're a chicken, they'll start to cluck and peck the floor. You can make them think you're a billionaire even if your dirt poor with the evidence staring them in the face. you can control up to 5 people at once with difficulty of course at a range of 10 yards. doesn't mean you can read their thoughts too.
    10 yards is a pretty short range to make people stop being mind controlled.

8. Super speed - you can run up to (and move as fast) 10,000 mph and hold that speed for up to 5 min before you get tired.
    You'd always have your clothes ripped apart by sheer velocity. I did like how Quicksilver's speed applied to every facet of his life, including mental processing, though.

9. become invisible - you can't be seen and your power field extends over your clothing too. which means u can grab something like a book and it'll become invisible as well.. but trying it with another person deludes the effect and people will see glass like people walking around. Only being severely hurt can take you out of invisibility.
    This is more of the paranoia of wondering is somebody was in the bathroom with you at that moment or not.

10. Healing/recall others - you can't heal your self but you can heal the wounds of others, even restoring health to injuries from long ago, like removing scars or bringing sight to a blind person.. you can even reverse the healing effect and re-injure them. But you cannot heal someone with a defect that the were born with. Meaning if the person was born deaf then there's nothing you can do for that persons hearing. Remember your powers won't work on you only others.
    Some people need to die. What if that good person you revived goes on to become a serial killer later in life? DON'T MESS WITH THE CIRCLE!

:P
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 940, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,060
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,060
    GP

Name
    Dalanaar Ironclaw
    Race
    Froire Foxen
    Hair Color
    Ember Orange/Ocean Blue
    Eye Color
    Ember Orange
    Build
    6', 100 Lbs
    Job
    Retired Atrtificer

View Profile
    Teleportation. I agree with sei on the rest. 10k MPH? It would take HOURS to slow down.
    My Motto- Hey. Im here. You are too. SHut up.

EXP: 650, Level: 1
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 1,350
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,350
    GP

Name
    Sano Drakzelson
    Race
    Bellator, Dragon
    Hair Color
    none (no hair or fur)
    Eye Color
    Violet
    Build
    3 1/2 ft at shoulders. (head and neck) 1 3/4. (top horn) 6 1/2 inch. Weight: 435 lbs
    Job
    Hunter

lol, I like the responses. I made the list short just to force people to just deal with the idea of what to do with what you have. I should have clarified and stated that these powers are controlled, meaning the super strength.. I as I wrote "up to 150 tons" meaning you can call push your strength from average up to 150 tons. You don't feel if you don't want to, you don't have to read minds just cause there in the room, so forth and so on. You can have any of these powers but behave like a normal person, of course that would defeat the purpose I guess, lol.

I would choose Teleportation as well. Why? Because I'd save money at the end. At first i would have to save up money to travel to places like japan, one way ticktes of course. Then I can always go back teleport back. Also I wouldn't be late for anything. Though I would have to be careful to not let anyone know how awesome i've become.
    - I cannot pay for the future, because I'm in debt from yesterday's lie.

EXP: 41,265, Level: 8
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 2,735
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,735
    GP

Name
    Flint Skovik
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6'4"/330 lbs

View Profile
    Super strength all the way. Just live like a goddamn viking. Need cash? Kick down a vault door, take what you need. Somebody driving stupid? Crash into them, get out, flip their car over, point and laugh. Bored? Jump off a skyscraper, demolish a building with your bare hands, run headlong into traffic. The possibilities are endless!

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Healing. To be able to give a vet their life back? Or heal a dying kid? Yeah, that one for sure.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast