Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    73" 205 Lbs.
    Job
    Soldier for hire/Assassin

View Profile
    Link to Character Profile: Günther Faust
    Character Hometown: A small hamlet located approximately 20 Kilometers north by northwest of Skavia, Salvar. I have yet to name this town. It is only a matter of time. He is not currently there, having recently found the Orders of the Crimson Hands.
    Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Preferred Position: Hands of the Blade (primary) or Hands of the Shadow (secondary)
    Reason to Join: As a writer I prefer writing from the perspective of a soldier, having served as one for many years in real life. As a player, I intend to have fun with this character. By assigning a Chaotic Good alignment and sociopathic tendencies, I intend to take the gloves off and get messy.
    I am playing no game. I am an author contributing my ideas to a collaborative work of fiction.
    I have no intention of winning anything in a role play, just to write a readable story that maybe a few of you will enjoy.
    Best days for posting in RPs include Thurs - Sun.
    AKA: Landain Agrivar

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Gunther, it seems your profile will be approved shortly with minimal moderation. I will send you a group invite. In the group page, there are some sub areas you should get acquainted with, specifically the contracts. Contracts are going to be objective based missions that will help set a theme and setting for your writing. It also will allow you to meet and work with the other members to complete said objectives. You will need to complete an initiation contract with your character to logically explain his enrollment. After completion, you will be a full member and get a taste of the EXP, GP, and Judging systems. I think you will enjoy the structure and if you have any input, I am open to hear it.

More contracts will be posted as I think of scenarios.

Welcome to The Order.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Greenley Wolfshadow
    Race
    Half Elf
    Hair Color
    Brown w/copper highlights
    Eye Color
    Deep dark green
    Build
    5'8"/175 lbs

View Profile
    Character profile: Greenley Wolfshadow
    Character Hometown: unknown, currently wandering in the wilderness north of Archet
    Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Preferred position: Hand of the shadow; would be willing to try the hands of the word as well, but not sure it would fit with this character concept

Reason to join: I'm new to the PbP rpg, but every character I've ever tried to make in any rpg game inevitably ends up as a ranged assassin, so I thought I would go that route with my first character. The Order of the Crimson Hand seems like a natural fit for that type of character. Also, I'm more interested in the role playing aspect of the game than the actual combat.

For the character himself, I see the Crimson hand as an opportunity for him to use his skills while he continues to try to discover who he really is and why he has these skills.
    Last edited by Greenwolf; 11-02-13 at 09:52 AM.

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    You will be a perfect fit! Welcome! I will put you with the other shadows. When you get the group invite, check the members only for an initiation contract. Gunther may be willing to work with you on his. The amnesia portion if your character is great for the order. Mine has something similar but it's more PTSD than anything. Love the last name too. I'm big into wolves. Still finishing my tattoo with Skoll and Hati on my back.

Again, welcome to The Order! Looking forward to seeing what you can do!
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Za'kephazhala Vladimirovich Khruschev
    Race
    Undead Skeletal Construct - Vampire Direling
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    220 cm | 20kg
    Job
    Trigger-Happy Pathological Bloodthirsty Homicidal Maniac

View Profile
    Character Profile: Zack
    Character Hometown: Berevar
    Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Preferred Position: Hands of the Blade
    Zack kills for fun, so why not make some money while having fun?

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Welcome Zack. Your insanity and creativity with corpses will be much appreciated. Please check for a group invite and read through the member only areas. There are several contracts open. Some are initiate contracts. Please contact those already listed to see if they would like to work your character into the groups. You are also entitled to a solo. If that is more to your liking, I can customize a contract suited for your skills. Please let me know if you have any questions. Suggestions are also welcome.

Welcome to The Order.
    - Anonymous

Master of Magnetism
    EXP: 4,784, Level: 2
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 216
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 216
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    Link to Character Profile: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...ime-Adventurer
    Character Hometown: Radasanth
    Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Erikar would be willing to do anything for the Order, but would not be pleased at all with having to do something inherently evil, such as poisoning a child.)
    Preferred Position: Hand of the Shadow

Why do you want your character to join The Order? For one, Lye, it's through your recommendation that I'm here, and I'd like to show a little loyalty. Also, this sounds like just the group I've been looking for in a roleplay, and I feel my characters abilities will allow for some interesting scenarios. Other than that, I need a way to introduce my character to Althanas without waiting for a quest or creating my own, so I feel like taking a mission would be a good start. If you accept me, I'm aiming for Right Hand!

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Welcome Erikar! Glad to know all my hard work has intrigued so many. I was just saying how I needed more Hands of the Shadow. Good timing! My only problem is you have competition good sir. We have several people interested in those top two positions. They aren't reserved for anyone just yet, but those that prove their worth in character, and lend me a hand with all this out of character stuff will get the position. If he feel you have the mettle, let's see it! Those that don't make left or right hands will eventually be eligible for leadership of three to six man strike teams. Obviously, we need to establish ourselves first and get a strong regular flow of activity. Once that has happened, The Order will begin to make some changes for the better!

I sent you a group invite. Please take the time to look over the members only section. We have several open contracts but there are a few that are closed or getting full. If you would like one catered to your initiation, I can have one drafted. Please PM me with your preferences and I'll work with you from there.

Welcome to The Order!
    - Anonymous

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Just uploaded a new contract for Erikar. If there are any members still needing initiation contracts or assignments, please let me know. I also would like to open up discussions in the PG for future contract ideas. I have already received one from Noir which will be implemented as soon as I type it all up. I would like to have a rather extensive list for the holiday break to keep us all busy.

Also, any PG wide events for our group only or sponsored by us for the rest of Althanas is welcome as well.
    - Anonymous

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Link to Character Profile: http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?17225-Philomel
    Character Hometown: Rasadanth
    Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Preferred Position: Hand of the Word
    Why do you want your character to join The Order?
    In essence, it fits her character beautifully, would give Phi a perfect job and oppurtunity to become involved with a group. She is a whore and a fair bit of a sneaky bitch, so works easily as a flirt-bed-kill in bed kind of character. i.e. a prostitute spy and assassin. Her personality is rather strong willed and I think she would be a good asset in the end. And also, lets face it, she is very pretty. Also, I am new here so trying to get involved with as much stuff as possible.

Diola lle!! (Sindarin - Thank you)
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast