Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Light blue
    Build
    5' 6" 133 pounds
    Job
    Assassin

Thank you all for your support. I am regaining myself through reading these. And I also have bipolar disorder and have anger management disorders. I think that some of my outbursts also lead to people hating me. But then again I can't help it, which they don't understand. Can I have some advise on how to hopefully set things straight?

EXP: 41,265, Level: 8
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 2,735
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,735
    GP

Name
    Flint Skovik
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6'4"/330 lbs

View Profile
    This is going to sound harsh cuz it really is, but it's something I wish I'd taken to heart earlier than I did:

It's not anybody's job to understand, it's your job to "help it." If you've made people hate you by treating them like shit, you've burned that bridge and it's done. Unless you can sincerely promise the people you've hurt that it won't happen again, they're kinda better off without you.

I wouldn't normally tell somebody that, but you asked and it seems like you want to know how to improve. I don't know you, but from what you've said, it sounds like you need to look within instead of without.

Your Flesh, My Canvas
    EXP: 25,718, Level: 6
    Level completed: 82%, EXP required for next level: 1,282
    Level completed: 82%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,282
    GP

Name
    Aurelianus Drak'shal
    Race
    Tiefling
    Hair Color
    Dark red quills
    Eye Color
    Black sclera, with yellow irises and slit pupils
    Build
    5' 9'' 152 lbs
    Job
    Warlock, Soul Broker, Anarchist, Planewalker, Fleshcrafter

View Profile
    I have to agree with Warpath.

He's pretty much hit the nail on the head there. And, despite sounding harsh, it's sound advice.
    "My talent's for lying. For sticking the knife in when people least expect it. Then walking away with a smile and a wave before they even realize they're bleeding."
    - John Constantine

"Self-control is for those who can't control others."
    - Gavin Guile

"There are two secrets to becoming great. One is never to reveal all that you know."
    - Anon.

EXP: 1,230, Level: 1
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next level: 770
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next level: 770
    GP

Name
    Zarkin Talker
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Light blue
    Build
    5' 6" 133 pounds
    Job
    Assassin

I forgot to add in that the reason I go off on them is because they just piss me off because they think it's funny. Which is down right cruel to me. And I want to be the bigger person but everytime I try they act like fucking children and just piss me off before I can get to apologizing.

And I think you misunderstood when I said they don't understand. What I meant was that they don't understand that I cannot control it most of the time. They know i have the disorders the just choose to see how pissed I can get before getting out of control. If you understood that was what I meant then my bad. Sorry.
    Last edited by Zarkin; 11-02-13 at 07:44 PM.

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Here's the thing, all you can do is talk to these people, calmly explain what you are going through and tell them straight up that you can't handle the jokes. One of two things will happen-

1. They don't care- guess what, these people were never friends, and all you can really do is ignore them. There are assholes in the word, it sucks but it is true. They aren't going to stop and you can't let that define you.

2. They will try- And you have to try too. Learn to see when you are losing it and see what can stop it. If you can't do it alone then seek some help. Just remember, even if they do care about you they shouldn't have to live in fear of you going off because they went a tad to far.

And I agree with what Warpath said on the girl situation. It isn't all her fault. I know that type of girl because that was always me. I've done that to boys since I was old enough to realize that I like them. It wasn't ever intentional, and honestly when I was younger I had no idea it was even happening. Now I see it, and I feel like crap because I had guys who missed out on a lot of possibilities because they thought that one day I'd come around. I'm not saying she is a horrible person, but you shouldn't hold your breath that she is going to change any time soon. We all have our demons. Any anger that I might have seemed to have towards her behavior is directed firmly at myself, so please don't take it as I think she's terrible.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

EXP: 17,010, Level: 5
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next level: 2,990
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,990
    GP

Name
    Atzar Kellon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Long Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1" 180 lbs.
    Job
    Mage

Regarding the girlfriend:

If you phone has the capability, block her number so you don't receive her texts. I don't get the sense that you have a healthy relationship with her, so you don't need it. Similarly, delete her from Facebook and whatever other networking sites you use. This isn't being petty; it's creating space and closure. Clean breakups allow healing. Messy breakups fester. So let her take care of herself; you do you.

Regarding the anger:

Find a healthy way to deal with it. That's a vague answer because the best way to do it depends on you. Blasting your pent-up emotions at unwilling listeners isn't a good answer. Find a better way. Mental activity or non-destructive physical activity are both solid options. Playing pool is a favorite release of mine; it requires calm, cool, rational thought and allows you to approach your feelings and problems when you've had time to screw your head on straight. If healthy outlets don't seem to be helping, it might be time to consider professional advice/therapy.

GP

Name
    Zarkin Talker
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Light blue
    Build
    5' 6" 133 pounds
    Job
    Assassin

I usually wrestle my aggression out. But doesnt always work. I appreciate you trying to help though.

EXP: 17,010, Level: 5
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next level: 2,990
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,990
    GP

Name
    Atzar Kellon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Long Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'1" 180 lbs.
    Job
    Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkin View Post
    I usually wrestle my aggression out. But doesnt always work. I appreciate you trying to help though.
    I don't think wrestling falls into the 'non-destructive' category. It may just create more aggression and hostility. I was suggesting activities more positive in nature.

GP

Name
    Zarkin Talker
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Light blue
    Build
    5' 6" 133 pounds
    Job
    Assassin

Idk I may get pissed off about losing a match. But I always get my revenge by winning sooner or later. It helps me more than youd think. Not saying you're wrong or anything. Its just a thought. But enough of what I think. What do you suggest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12