Education-Granted
    College
    Personal Information Permission
    Granted-Commence Transfer

Agent X2956.1

Jarrod Xan'Fir Garret
    Age-Assumed to be about 27
    Eye Color-Hazel
    Hair Color-White, black streaks down the middle and sides.
    Onyx Dragon Squad
    Alignment-Neutral

Personality-Jarrod, AKA, Agent Garret, has been known to be a man of extreme danger, with a tactical mind, enhanced by the technology granted to his time. When not working, he is extremely polite, and compassionate, where he has a love of all living things. Slowly, he has grown to a mass of madness, iron will, and death.

Appearance-Wears jeans and a laser rifle strapped to his back. His shirt, a grey and black striped tshirt, is a simple affair. He has four laser knives attached via magnetic implants to his arm. His body is tanned, with his brown eyes and hair set well on his face and head. Being relatively strong, and fit, he has gotten physically conditioned to the point where he can outclass most men in combat. Wears dark brown combat boots, with metal clasps and red laces. His handguns are magnetically locked to clips in his jacket.

Weaponry
    Laserknife-4-Acts as a throwing/regular knife, blade is as strong as iron, can melt through armor given enough time, around 2 minutes. Can also be used as a regular knife. The knife must remain in constant contact with the armor to melt it. Does NO heat damage to people. can melt up to LOW QUALITY steel.

Laser Handguns-What the name says. Takes about 5 shots before he has to take around 1.5 minutes to let the guns cool. Infinite ammo. Every 20 shots, he must stop using the guns for 4 hours. Hits for the power of a weak punch.

Transportation
    Skyfury 1.0-A ship powered by matter, as it moves through space, it collects matter of all sorts, be it dark, light, anti, anything. Has yet to be tested on Althanas. Broken warp core.

Inventory
    Clothing, listed above
    Weapons, listed above.
    Skyfury 1.0
    Halo Bracers-Can project hard-light screens, for communication, and most things you could use a computer for. Functioning fully. Has a Topography Scanner, MP3 player, and what a normal laptop would function with, word processor, so on.

History.

Ah. It had been long since his feet got to touch the floor of the Skyfury, and slowly, Jarrod took in the crisp scent. His mind echoed. The sounds. The sights. The smells.

"Boots echo on the metal floor, the steely ring of hardened rubber on metal. It traveled throughout the empty ship, which had just been boarded by General Jarrod Garret, head of the Onyx Dragons. Slowly, he stopped, a final note playing out in a drawn way, like a breath of wind. He opened his eyes to the technological mass that was the bridge of his ship, untouched, the wires that connected his neuron table to the engine hanging loose. "

It had started so long ago; when he was thirteen, he took up his father's ship, a mess, and had it fixed. For fifteen years he traveled, going around the known universe, until what was known as "Black Rip" happened. The Earth was consumed, and all supplies needed for human life with it. As the last full squad, ODS was tasked with finding a new planet, and was left the rank of general, and in the way of the Garret line, he left. And never came back.

One year later
    -----
    "All hands to bridge! All available hands to bridge!" The PA echoes through te ship, as a man is standing there, slowly moving his hands in the air, and the world stopped, the screens around all flickering to an image of a Dreadnought Mech2, destroyer ship. Jarrod closed his eyes and mumbled to the many engineers gathered.

"Bring us to warp."

Skills
    Accuracy-Above Average
    Hand to Hand Combat-Above Average
    Knife combat-Average

Abilities

Blackeye Shot-Twice per thread, Jarrod can fire one shot (Cannot be on a vital organ, or to the head) That his opponent cannot see, beyond a vague shadow. This will hit for the strength of a medium stone from a slingshot.

(To clear some stuff up, 1. The ship is for story purposes only. Will be used later, but not until he repairs it's warp core. 2. This guy is supposed to be weak(esque) but never turned that way. So. Yea. Fire away at anything that's wrong 3. The guns can only be fired by him, and are NOT able to be sold. 4. I'm willing to remove the rifle or the knives, beyond that, I'm keeping the handguns. )
    Last edited by Crafters Three; 11-06-13 at 06:32 PM.
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

yo.

My first comment would be that its better to integrate your character skills physically into the character rather than rely on things like laser guns and knives. Considering his advanced technology why not integrate his weapons into his body?

Anyway, there are three parts to this:

Wrist Computer:
    What do you mean by communication? Does it have the power to communicate with other people, or just other computers? Does it have any scanners, programs, etc?

Laser Knife:
    How does it cut through armour? Does he have to hold it against the armour for two minutes? What metal quality can it cut? What does it do to flesh?

Last Guns:
    The guns for a level 1 are too strong. If we compare this to a standard level 1 characters the ability would be something along these lines:

Ice Elemental Ice Control: Icy Joe has can make three baseball sized ice balls that cause blunt or shatter damage a day with enough force to knock a man off his feet.

In comparing this to your guns, you have too many shots and ammo. You can limit it to the hand guns, but only have four shots a day.

EXP: 100, Level: 1
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 1,900
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,900
    GP

Name
    Dr.Why
    Race
    Kallian
    Hair Color
    SiLver
    Eye Color
    Gold/Silver

View Profile
    The bracers (Would} be used for communication with the High-General.

Knives.
    Editing

Guns-There's a reason why I made them this way. So, I'm just saying, I can get an energy crossbow like this, but not guns.

Anyways. I'll edit it.
    " I am going to count the three, and move the coin"-Magneto, who is not afraid to get what he wants through blood

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying."--Sarah Dessen

Threads-Red Skies and Red Blood Stains

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Let me know when you make the changes. Also, if this character is approved it will overwrite the other character approved under your Dr. Why account.

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    This account PLEASE. I worked hard to write DR, and spent ages developing him, and have yet to finish the first post that is his history.
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    Aslo, i can limit it to 4 shots a day, as long as it's per gun, because sadly, 4 shots is just pathetic. I'll drop the rifle. But i edited it to be a lot weaker, and added an ability.
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Hey, appologies, I meant the other profile that was approved under your Crafters Three account, this one.

Ok, at the moment there are four things that are determining your character's strength. I just have questions about the Halo Bracers:

Laserknife-4

Laser Handguns - 10 shots is ok with the decrease in strength.

Blackeye Shot -This one is fine, but remember that characters with a higher perception will probably be able to see this. It'll be up to them.

Halo Bracers - How does the Topography Scanner work? Like an instant map of the surrounds?

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    No, the scanner takes about 20 minutes (longer I it's a mountainous/hilly area, has canyons, that stuff) to generate a map that has his location in relevance to the ship, and the time in relevance to the sun. Goes out maybe, 15 feet?
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Ok, you are approved.

Just for your information, I've treated your laser gun and knife as abilities. You can upgrade them like normal abilities next update.