The man plopped ungracefully into the seat beside her and Kyla did her best to look the other way. She kept her eyes tightly locked on the barkeep, pleading for him to save her silently. It wasn't until he spoke that the mystic glanced his way. That voice. She turned her head just in time to get a face full of burp and scrunched her nose in disgust. She kept waiting for his moment of realization, that tiny voice inside his thick head to place just who was sitting next to him. Instead he continued, his little lackeys in the background egging him on. At mention of Jensen Jr. the mystic laid a purse of coin on the bar and stood, steadying herself against the cool marble.

“Let me start over,” Kyla faced him once more, sure that an apology must be coming. “The name is Sexy McSexyness. I am the greatest thing since Smexy. I got a party in my pants and I lost the invite, can I have yours?”

Her eyes narrowed as her heart threatened to jump from her chest. Anger and hurt coursed through her veins and it took all her focus to keep a knife from forming in her right hand. She took a deep breath. "You'd like my invite to the party in your pants?" Her voice came out calm though everything insider her wanted to scream. Realizing their buddy's blunder several of the less intoxicated men began to laugh once more.

"By all means, take it. I've been there, done that, and honestly, it didn't really live up to the hype." She slid her bag over her shoulder and walked away with every intention of heading off in search of an inn.

"Jensen, who was that bitch?" A large man said through his fits of hysterics.

She froze, waiting for a reply. The immortal didn't even take the time to think it through, "I have no idea." Instantly the encounter seemed to leave his mind, he motioned to the tender. "Another mug?"

Kyla turned, her face crimson. She strode back towards the bar, noting that several of Jensen's 'friends' backed away when they noticed her approach. "Jensen Ambrose?"

The immortal turned just as Kyla reached to slap him with all her might. "Learn some fucking manners!"