Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    What are you, some kind of cannibal?? Ashla thought to herself as she watched a fireball come towards her again. She already felt that the flames from the tree were leaving some damage to her skin. She had no time to relish the pain though as she forced herself to continuously role aside from the fireball the boy had thrown at her. During her role, she had thrown her cloak off. It was already burning up, and Ashla herself needed to stop any flames on her body by rolling in the crystallized snow. One or two screams had escaped her during the last ten seconds of which her attacker's next move had seriously pulled a strike on her.

After rolling in several feet of snow, Ashla pushed herself to try and get up. She could only get to her hands and knees in her intense pain inflicted by the new burns all over her body. She had managed to escape the fireball itself, but the levels of steam and flames on the ground in their recent area had given her several second degree burns. One of Ashla's screams of pain suddenly morphed to an intense growl of anger; this guy was clearly ticking her off! She looked up at him, her hair falling over her face, as her eyes changed in color. Her eyes looked like chips of ice, a scene that could, even only for a moment, scare somebody if it happened suddenly. When her eyes changed, it reflected how serious Ashla was. If she was angry or deeply depressed, her eyes would shine this new color as a warning sign that...

... "Boy, I've just gotten serious!"

... All the pain Ashla felt suddenly fueled her with the dark energy needed to defeat this one, to show him that she was not worth the trash he was giving her. Ashla quickly got up and raced towards him again. Right when she got up to him, she didn't slow down but she pulled her long sword out. She kicked him back once, then began to violently swing at him. You little twerp!! You, you...
    Last edited by Ashla; 12-16-13 at 06:37 AM.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.