Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6'4/250
    Job
    Bounty hunter

View Profile

League A (Division 2): Steppenwolf Orlouge vs Ceidon

Quest at your own pace. This thread must be completed by January 12th, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. If you finish early, please submit it for judging per usual.

EXP: 21,851, Level: 6
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,149
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,149
    GP

Name
    Steppenwolf Achiemendes Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Pink
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    7'0''/ 250 lbs
    Job
    Inventor

The Corone Bazaar was always such a lively place. The sights of the various vendors as they peddled their goods to rich and poor alike, the smell of freshly cooked meat as it turned on a spit, even the sound of arguments as a customer and merchant tried to haggle with one another made the string of shops a very unique experience for people. I had come here multiple times on my journeys to find things for whatever whacky invention I concocted this week or that one. Today, I was just Steppenwolf Orlouge, brother of the Dragon of Drantrak and the Wolf of Orlouge, was just a common extra in the play of life.

At least, I –thought- I was going to be.

I had been looking at some particularly shiny red apples while turning the rest of my body in the opposite direction. I should have paid more attention to where I had been walking because as I took a step forward, I knocked someone flat on their butt to the ground. My eyes widened as I looked down towards the long haired man now sitting before me. His frock lay partly on the ground, partly attached to him still. I offered my hand, the stranger taking it and allowing his muscular body to be pulled back up to his feet.

“I’m sorry,” I bowed slightly towards the man, careful not to allow my afro to envelope him. The last time my hair had snagged somebody, it had been my dog Pepper, and he didn’t make eye contact with me for a week after that. It was a lesson that taught me to be more careful of large pink tumbleweeds of hair. “I’m Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf Orlouge. And you are?”