Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Round 1 Newcomer: Clueless Vs Crafters Three

Battle begins tonight at Midnight CST. Good luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    On a cold night upon the peak of a mountain, a man sat, gazing up at the stars above him, as the snow lightly fell unto his face and body.A smile graced his face, the first one in years since he had left his family into the draft from the second planet that the humans had inhabited, a carbon coy of Earth. And in three days after he had been promoted to the rank he currently occupied, he thrust himself into warp, killing 297 crewmembers, and seriously damaging his ship. The memory played, a vivid image in his head.

--
    Upon the shiny steel floors of the Skyfury, Jarrod paced, his boots clomping, resounding in a bass tone. He had such dignity, such honor, and he was a decorated veteran of the Cervanni war, and had so many awards lodged on the old jacket that rested on the console of the Skyfury the he could barely wear it without having fourteen badges glaring in his eyes, and he deserved NONE of them, he had killed so many people with that foolish decision!
    --
    Jarrod threw back his head to the skies and let out a cry such as one you'd hear from a trapped beast. One of agony only experienced in the blood of friend and foe. "No. I will not, i cannot let them down..." Jarrod mumbled to himself, and then turned around, to face the path, as if expecting someone, nobody in particular, just, someone.

(I leave the rest to you, we're in Salvar, and that's my 2 cents.)
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

GP

Name
    Mark Clueless
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 160 pounds
    Job
    Farmer / Evil Wizard want to be

View Profile
    Mark was on a long journey to Salvar. “Evil wizards are suppose to have a chilling appearance, right? So up north must be the best place to learn about it,” he reasoned to himself. “Hmm, I wonder how evil wizards do it. Do they pack a bunch of snow in their bag and use that to cool the air down? Or maybe they have it under their clothes... Ah, that must be it. Why else would they wear such long robes if not to store all the snow to give a chilling feeling to those around themselves?”

However, Clueless's train of through was interrupted by something new when he reached the peak of the hill. In the valley below, lay a bright shiny metal spaceship among a forest of broken and burnt trees. “Wow, what a strange house. Or is it a castle? No, castles are made of stone, everyone knows that. Therefore, it must be a house. Seems rather big but some people have big families. I wonder what the family is like.” Clueless said aloud as he decided to get a closer look.

When he arrived at the base of the spaceship, Mark tried to make sense of the metal hull. “Looks pretty solid but where is the door?” the evil wizard asked himself as he lightly tapped on the metal exterior. “Well, I must be on the wrong side,” Clueless decided as he started to walk around the perimeter.

Out of Character:
    Let me know if I should change something to make things easier for you.
    Last edited by Clueless; 12-31-13 at 01:50 PM.

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    Out of Character:
    Why would i do that? Now, what do we want to do for the challenge?

Jarrod looked around the small bridge, listening intently for the small tapping that was slowly approaching the door to the ship. His eyes widened, and he whipped out his guns again and aimed them for the square of braced steel that served as the block between him and the world. The small vibrations spinning through the air, as if a split in existence showed the prime of the guns. Jarrod turned to his console and tapped a button, the door slowly rose up and a boy walked in, looking around in awe.

"Em, who are you, and why are you tapping around on my ship?"
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

GP

Name
    Mark Clueless
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 160 pounds
    Job

View Profile
    Clueless continued his search for a door in the spaceship. Tapping every few feet, the hull seemed to be solid but the farmer did not give up. “Wow, this house is really strong. If I ever build a house, I think I want my one to be like this. Or wait, what kind of houses do evil wizards live in? Well, I'm sure they would all have houses like this if they saw how cool this is.”

Finally, Clueless stumbled upon the entrance to the starship. “Hello, is anyone home?” he called out. Taking a quick glace, Mark couldn't contain his excitement. “Wow! This is the first metal house I seen. Even the inside is metal. And what are all these flashing lights?” Clueless would have continued his wide eyed staring however he was interrupted by the owner of the spaceship.

"Em, who are you, and why are you tapping around on my ship?"

“Oh sorry, I forgot people live here and forgot to knock. It's just that your house is so amazing! How many people live in here, it's so huge!” Clueless said in a rush. “Sorry again, I forgot to answer your question. My name is Mark although everyone seems to call me Clueless instead. Anyways, I'm on a mission to become the most evil wizard in the world.”

Out of Character:
    Sorry, I have completely no idea on what to do for a challenge. Right now, I'm just trying to go complete some other threads. Anyways, if I think of anything, I'll let you know.

GP

Name
    Vasil Mirkglaive
    Race
    Human
    Job
    Horse Breeder

View Profile
    "Oook, and how do you intend to do this?" Jarrod said, gesturing to one of the bright purple chairs, which were padded with black leather in the middle of the back and seat. As the one who called himself "Mark" sat down, Jarrod propped himself up on a steel support near the entrance, his gun resting lightly on a shelf next to him. He was dressed in his usual attire with two little glowing bits, filled with what looked like colorful string, on a chain around his neck.

"Also. you want anything to drink or something? There some ale, a couple pints of blood, sixteen bottles or so of water, and nine or ten bottles of wine from who knows where."

Jarrod looked to the previous First Mate's quarters, his bed now packed up with barrels of ale, his floor and two allotted drawers filled with bottles of wine. He shifted his view to the newcomer, and frowned.

"And in answer to your question, it's only me; my 297 crewmates are littered in hastily dug graves upon the mountainside...."
    The Archon's Soul
    Insanity's Burden
    Time's Bane

GP

Name
    Mark Clueless
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 160 pounds
    Job

View Profile
    “Well, to learn about stuff like how to become a blacksmith, you apprentice under a master or go to school. Since I'm rather poor, I figured I'll have to be an apprentice. Unfortunately, I haven't found any evil wizards yet. I don't suppose you are one or know one?” Clueless explained as he took a seat. “Wow, these chairs are nice. They are really soft and colorful, where did you get them or did you make them yourself?Also, what is that metal handle or whatever that you were holding? Oh, and did you make this house too? It's amazing, I never seen a metal house like this.”

“Opps, I just realized I didn't answer your other question. Water please. My parents told me that the world might end if I drink wine. And I'm sorry to hear about your crewmates. I guess it must be lonely living all by yourself?” Mark answered in a rushed speech as he continued his wide-eyed staring at interior of the house.

[OOC]If it isn't clear, Clueless is asking about the gun when he says "metal handle". He has never seen it before and isn't even aware it's a weapon.[/OCC]

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Clueless advances to Round Two!

Crafter's Three continues on to the Loser's Bracket!
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949