Eye Color
    Light brown
    Build
    5'4 / 120 pounds
    Job
    Potion Crafter

View Profile

New Market Opportunity

“Money, money, money. I hate relying on human things but sometimes it's the only way to get what you want,” Fox sighed. Making and selling potions was nice and all, but gathering ingredients takes a lot of time. And rare ingredients were well, rare. Simple potions paid for food and small trinkets but for the larger items Fox had in mind, it would take years to save up enough.

“Well, maybe it's time to try this merchanting thing. Buy low, sell high. How hard can it be? Well, I best talk to guild in charge of the Bazaar to see what opportunity there is,” Fox thought to himself.

After a few hours of fruitless questioning, Fox finally got the address of the guild office. Apparently, most merchants just set up shop with the wares they had made themselves. It seems like permission wasn't really required for selling that type of good. However, Fox wasn't interested in selling goods he made. Instead, he wanted to be a middle man or in his case kitsune. With all the traveling he did, Fox figured he could better advise and find customers.

Arriving at the small house, Fox knocked on the door and hoped that the officials were in.

Out of Character:
    Mainly looking for details on the player shops. I heard there were three types according to Aure. Would like to know more about it and maybe set up my own shop if I see an opportunity.
    Last edited by Fox Owen Xavier; 01-03-14 at 10:02 PM.