Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Max Dirks Vs black shadow

You have until 12:01 March 10th. Good luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

The humidity was thick, more so than that of the fog he had fought in just days before. The foliage was tall, any man but an inch shorter than five foot tall would have a hard time seeing. Trees stood taller than the tallest buildings of Corone, some thick enough to fit two and a half elephants through. Very little sun could peer through the leaves of the trees, some areas were too dark to see at all. Quiet was one trait this area did not know. Birds could be heard calling their mates from three hundred yards away. Bugs made ticking sounds, trying to pick apart the rotting branches to make homes. The sound of branches being pushed aside by some unknown animal could even be heard. The place was a miserable place for any human to be, and that is just what was needed to be done.

Black Shadow had received his second letter from Adonis Cannon. This time, he would be fighting the legendary Max Dirks. The arena would surely pose a challenge to both combatants. None had even known of this are before the explorers came about with the bones of an enormous animal. The had said they would never give the location of the forest, but they must have changed their minds. Today, The two warriors would have to fight in the Grand Forest, as the hunter had called it. A thick rainforest, located on a remote island within the Central Seas.

Black Shadow had been dropped off on a special boat, marked with the logo of The Trading Company. Obviously the massive ship had been a donation from them to use as a means to get around. The ship had gold lined along anything they possibly could. Railings, trim, even the figurehead was solid gold. This fight was obviously very important. The death of one soul would follow, and the survival of another would not be certain.

As Black Shadow reached the closest tree, he pulled out an arrow, and stabbed it into the trunk. He climbed up to the first branch, and began to search for his enemy.

This fight will be a good one, he thought to himself, readying his bow.
    Last edited by black shadow; 01-24-14 at 07:00 PM.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~