Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

black shadow Vs Sir Walter

You have until 12:01 March 10th. Good luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

The cold sent a chill deep into Black Shadow's body. The forest he was standing in was dead from the winter. I've always hated this time of year. Everything is dead. he thought to himself. He was standing in the middle of a small clearing within a forest. The forest was atop a mountain, no where to go but down within one hundred feet from where he stood. He waited for his opponent.

Just days before today, Black Shadow had received his acceptance letter from the Leagues.

Dear Black Shadow,

We would like to inform you that your application for the Leagues have been accepted. Your first battle will be against a knight by the name of Sir Walter. You must meet at High Point's Edge in 48 hours. If you are to miss this time, you will be disqualified, and Sir Walter will obtain the win.

Thank you,
    Adonis Michael Cedric Cannon
    As instructed, he had come to his required place of battle. The cold was almost unbearable to Black Shadow, his light cloth hardly protecting him from the bitter cold that he stood in. If I don't lose this fight from injury, it'll certainly be from frost bite. He thought as he could not help but shiver. He took a deep breath, and forced himself to stop. I can't let this get to me, I must win this.

A sound of cracking sticks could then be heard coming up the same path Black Shadow had taken. As he looked towards the edge of the mountain pass, a silver helmet could be seen popping up above the hill. Here we go. Black Shadow thought as he pulled out his bow and waited for his opponent to reach the clearing.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 1,500, Level: 1
    Level completed: 75%, EXP required for next level: 500
    Level completed: 75%,
    EXP required for next level: 500
    GP

Name
    Sir Walter
    Race
    Undead Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    None (His eyes have rotten away leaving empty sockets)
    Build
    6'/100 pounds
    Job
    Protector of the weak and innocent

View Profile
    Sir Walter felt horrible. Although it wasn't his fault, he was late to the battlefield set up for his league match. Apparently, the letter informing him of his match had been lost as the mail deliverer was slain by a bandit raid. With these heavy thoughts on his head, the knight could only pray that his opponent had not kept waiting too long and that the gods would have mercy on the dead messenger.

As he sped along on his faithful Tempest, the undead couldn't help but notice his surroundings. Although there wasn't snow on the ground, winter had torn off the pleasant green covering of the trees and leaving behind a lifeless, colorless forest. In many ways, it resembled the story of the knight. He had once been alive with family, friends, and a wonderful town. But now, similar the forest, the paladin was dead and his pleasant home town destroyed.

Getting close the location named, Sir Walter dismounted and began to take off his weapons. The mace and lance would stay with Tempest, leaving the knight with his trusty sword, shield, and his newly acquired battle-axe and dagger.

“Thank you good friend for bring me this far. I'm sorry that you can't accompany further. Maybe someday I'll be able to find something to hide your appearance so you can come with me in towns and other places.

Anyways, take care of yourself while I meet my opponent. If I win this fight, I'll be back in a few hours hopefully. Otherwise, I guess we won't meet again for a few days assuming the gods decide to keep me alive as they have these last few years.”

Walking up the path towards the clearing, Sir Walter wondered what his opponent would be. Given the environment, the knight figured his opponent was someone used to the cold since it would be unfair if he had a clear advantage. For some reason, fire seemed extra effective against death knights. However, since he didn't have any flesh, cold didn't have the same effects as if he were alive. While the chill was very uncomfortable especially with the steel armor resting on him, it could not give him frostbite or other nasty problems.

Almost at the top, the knight stopped his reflections and swiftly prayed for a honorable battle. After, he called out to make sure he did not catch his opponent off guard as he was about to reach the arena.

“Hello! I'm coming up if you are there. I'm Sir Walter, your opponent. I'm very sorry that I am late to the battle.”

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Oh great. I can't talk. He wants to talk. Why does this always happen? Black Shadow thought as he continued to wait. Guess I'll just meet him along the path.

He walked towards the edge of the path where he could see the knight's helmet. As he reached the edge, he waved his hand infront of his throat, trying to tell him he could not speak. Black Shadow then waved his hand as if to say "follow me". He walked back to the clearing before turning around and bowing.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~