Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

black shadow Vs Leoric

You have until 12:01 March 10th. Good luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

The third battle of the Leagues was about to begin for Black Shadow. His opponent today would have to be a man by the name of Leoric. His third letter from the leagues directing him to go to dead mans drink, a small tavern just inside radasanth. He was instructed to bring no weapons, and head directly to the back left corner. There he would meet his opponent.

Black Shadow approached the man who was sitting at he booth, trying I get his attention with no prevail. i hate being mute. he thought i himself as he sat down across the man. A waiter came to him and asked what he would like. He took the menu and pointed at the specialty, "red dead drunk", and asked for two. When the Waite returned with hi drinks, he slid one over to the man. this is going I be interesting he thought as he took a sip of the drink.
    Last edited by black shadow; 01-26-14 at 09:36 PM.
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

Brawler Extrordinaire
    EXP: 8,046, Level: 3
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 954
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 954
    GP

Name
    Leoric "IronAbs" Bagua
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4/280
    Job
    Bar Brawler

Leoric had spent the past few days at the Dead Man's Drink, the swill was decent and so where the wenches. He had come here hoping to find a good fight but so far no one seemed like they would last more then a few swings. The drunken Brawler looked up momentarily when a new comer entered the bar, the newcomer was nothing spectacular. Leoric was rather disappointed with the appearance of the young man, he was fairly tall but completely lacking in muscle mass, it looked like he would have a hard time lifting an oak table let alone fighting. The Drunken Brawler lowered his head back to his moose piss and took another sip, not sparing another glance at the man.

After a few minutes he looked up and saw the scrawny man sitting across the table from him. He dismissed him and emptied the rest of the swill from his mug into his gullet, sighing as he put the empty mug back on the table. Almost immediately another mug was placed in front of him, not his usual choice in this place but it would do. “Red Dead Drunk” the locals called it, apparently it could knock anyone flat out after two or three mugs, One if it was your first time drinking. The drunk looked up and gave a smirk as he tipped his mug up and downed the whole mug.

“What do you want?” He asked with a slur. Instead of getting a response the man across the table just kind of looked at him. Leoric couldn’t tell if he was stupid or just didn’t know how to talk. “Look, I don't have time for a weakling such as yourself, beat it kid”