Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Redemption Bracket: Ulrich Craggenmoor Vs Tourneymant

Fight starts tonight at 12:01 Central Standard time! Best of luck to you gentlemen!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 2,149, Level: 2
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 2,851
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,851
    GP

Name
    Barnabas Casimir Tourneymant
    Race
    Invisible Men
    Hair Color
    None
    Eye Color
    None
    Build
    7'0
    Job
    Tournaments

View Profile
    Barnabas was not happy at all. "I believe they think this is funny," he mumbled to himself as he looked around a tiny island made of sand with nothing on it, not even a tree. "I mean seriously, I've heard of deserted islands before but this is just ridiculous." Barnabas took another look around before he decided to just sit and wait for his opponent to wash up on the beach. "They didn't have to sink a ship just to get me here. I would of happily taken a row boat."

"This just isn't my day. I mean the sun is shining down on this island which has no shade. The salt water that got in my cloths is starting to itch. I don't know how many people survived that shipwreck, and now I see that my bag is missing which means I have no food, fresh water, or even my frying pan. This day just can't get any worse." Suddenly the wind began to pick up and a storm cloud was seen in the distance. "I just had to say something." The rain would arrive in two hours so Barnabas had until then to figure out what to do.

"If it wasn't such a far distance I would just walk across the water to the try to make it to land," Barnabas said out loud. Though with no one on the island, no one would call him out on it. "However. If the storm caught me before I made it there I would end up dead. So I think I'll stay here." Barnabas just continued to go on about what to do, not an ounce of attention on his surroundings. In fact, it would be easy to sneak up on him right now.

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Tourneymant advances to Round 2 of the Redemption Bracket!

Ulrich Craggenmoor is eliminated.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949