Hair Color
    Pink
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    7'0''/ 250 lbs
    Job
    Inventor

Once Sei’s body stopped moving, I removed my foot from his spine. I could hear a grumble of sorts emanating from my mute brother’s throat as he weighed his options against me. I had revealed to him that the person he considered at one point to be his best friend was nothing more than a hindrance to his performance. Even I had to admit that such a truth bomb would be a lot to take in at once. Sei eventually turned himself around and the snowflakes slowly began to bury him underneath their frosty wrath.

What do you mean ‘bragging rights’?”

I smiled and clutched one of my fists while my pinky was left extended. I placed the digit into my mouth and made sure to take extra care in coating it with my saliva. Sei’s eyes widened at the motion as I sat down upon his chest. I distributed my weight well enough to not outright crush my kin beneath my girth, yet still had enough pressure to keep the powerful Mystic pinned down. “Sei, I want you to admit that I’m the better brother when it comes down to me or you.”

Fine,” Sei rolled his eyes before they moved right back to my spit soaked pinky, “I admit that you are my better in this instance.”

I shook my head and brought my pinky down closer to my family member, whose facial expressions appeared more terrified now. I could feel Sei’s body tremble, whereas mine had started to recover from my self-induced beating. “No sir, I don’t want your sneaky little ‘only in your mind’ thing you do. You’re one of the most powerful telepaths on Althanas, and I want most of the known world to know today that I have you dead to rights.”

Sei looked reluctant at first, but once my pinky was within an inch of his earlobe, I heard him ‘shout’. “LET ALL OF ALTHANAS KNOW THAT TODAY WAS THE DAY STEPPENWOLF ORLOUGE HAS BESTED ME IN SINGLE COMBAT NOW FOR THE LOVE OF THE THAYNES GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!”

I smirked, patting Sei on his cherub like cheeks with my other hand. “See, that wasn’t so hard, now was it?”

I laughed as I jammed my large pinky into the ear of Sei. My brother began to wiggle for freedom one more, very reminiscent of a fish trying to escape from a hook. I twisted my Wet Willie several times before I stood up and laughed. Sei glared at me, a hand on his violated ear. I began to walk off, Pepper’s footsteps quickly trailing behind my own. “So, see you next week for dinner, right? Dad’s roasting a duck.”

Sei remained true to his namesake until he was no longer in my field of vision. A part of me was worried I had gone too far to humiliate my brother. I felt a strange tinge of guilt in my heart as I approached my desolate Salvar cabin. As I reached for the doorknob, a familiar voice entered my head, and brought a smile to my lips.

…I’ll be there….”

((All bunnies obviously approved :P))

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Sei accurately summarized this battle for me with the line, “You gave me a wedgie. Are we six?” I take no issue with the childish tone of the battle, but rather the fact that this bout was continually hyped throughout the earlier rounds of the tournament and it was rather underwhelming. Wedgies, snake bites and "quit hitting yourself" are entertaining, but seemed far too out of context for this battle of big brawlers.

It's always difficult to motivate oneself to write against oneself and for that I give you Kudos. In my opinion, despite the ridiculously out of place "Dirks is the source of all my problems" climax, Sei had the better character. Ordinarily warm and wise, Steppenwolf read like Hsa made love to Play Back and had a love child. By staying true to form and drawing Steppenwolf back into the seriousness of your relevation, he showed more character than Steppenwolf. Also, your first person writing was boring. About 80% of your sentences began, "I [verb]," a problem you have not had up until this round. Based on these two factors, I've decided that Silence Sei will advance and Steppenwolf Orlouge will be eliminated.

To increase my efficiency, I will be dropping tables for this round:

Silence Sei | Steppenwolf Orlouge

Story - 4 | 4
    Setting - 4 | 4
    Pacing - 4 | 4
    Communication - 4 | 4
    Action - 5 | 4
    Persona - 5 | 4
    Mechanics - 5 | 5
    Technique - 5 | 4
    Clarity - 5 | 5
    Wildcard - 4 | 4

Total - 45 | 42

Silence Sei advances to Round 3 of the Loser's Bracket!
    Steppenwolf Orlogue is eliminated.

Silence Sei earns 5000 EXP and 45 GP.
    Steppenwolf Orlogue earns 1500 EXP and 42 GP.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12