I don't have much to say on the whole except don't be discouraged by the scores. This was an average battle that got bogged down by some unintentional, but certainly notable, bunnying.

As newcomers, I'll be providing you with full commentary. In the interest of brevity (foreshadowing here), I'm not using tables this time around. PH is Philomel and RS is Random Stranger.

Philomel | Random Stranger

Story - 4 | 4
Setting - 4 | 3 (RS: Your modification of the setting was bunnying. While dynamic settings can certainly make the battle more interesting, in this case you essentially used prose to give your character an ability that he didn't have)
Pacing - 4 | 4 (Both of you were hurt by your poor mechanics)
Communication - 4 | 3 (RS: One disadvantage of fighting VIA summon is that you don't have the opportunity to communicate with the other players as often. You mention your character has a pain link between him and his summons. You should use this connection to interact with the story)
Action - 3 | 4 (PH: Given the special nature of Random Stranger's summons, I do not feel it was appropriate to bunny the eagle without permission. It might have been a different story if he was present and the Eagle performed a swoop attack before disappearing, but here the eagle was essentially a familar inherently connected to the player character)
Persona - 5 | 4 (PH: You gave good insight to your character. RS: As a reader, I know nothing about Random Stranger. Who is he? Why is he there? Right now, he seems like a Kingdom Hearts clone: literally a nobody without a heart. Use next round to add depth to your character)
Mechanics - 4 | 4 (PH: You use a lot of run-ons. Remember, if the subject changes, you need to use a period or a semi-colon to continue the prose. BS: You have a lot of spelling, capitalization and grammar errors. These are easily combated by either a) using a word processor or b) using vBulletin's built in special check (simply write a post in advanced mode and you'll see button) to avoid the majority of these errors).
Technique - 4 | 3 (BS: You need to add more variety to your sentence structure. Currently, it reads very mechanical and is boring. PH: You are the opposite. You tend to interject tangental commentary which detracts from the writing. Technically, this is a mechanic switch from 3rd person person to 3rd person omnipresent writing, which is bad form. Try to avoid doing this in the future and your writing will flow much better)
Clarity - 4 | 4 (Both of you should consider brevity when writing. Multiple times throughout this fight, both of you would unintentionally repeat an action).
Wildcard - 2 | 4 (PH: In addition to the bunnying, I docked you for delayed posting because this battle was incomplete)

Total - 38 | 37

Philomel advances to the round 3 of the Redeption Bracket!
Random Stranger is eliminated.

Philomel receives 450 and 56 GP!
Random Stranger receives 150 EXP and 55 GP!