Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Redemption Bracket: Sir Walter Vs Philomel

Match starts 4-15-14 at 12:01AM. Good Luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    OOC: Posted late in order to let Sir Walter have the first post, as I said I would allow. However, I said I would post anyway if a week passed. Therefore, reposted this 23/04/2014
    Like a flower coming into sweet bloom, its joyous rite of passage, she stepped into the light as a angel from the shadows of hell.

Her hair was chestnut mixed with that strange deep violet of exotic flowers, fanning out behind her as she spun tightly.

Nothing more could have perfected that scene; except perhaps the absence of the bloody bodies as they were flung to the left and right. The lady made her way through the swathes of the simple minded minions who crowded the bridge between the fortress and the gatehouse, lithe hooves dancing out a rythym of death.

Fear me once, they beat, Then fear me again.

She had come like a sudden dawn, or perhaps a second one. This apparent round of the tournament had begun with the faun appearing quite oddly inside the gatehouse, just in the shadows before the portcullis. The gate was closed, and she was trapped against it, with only one direction of choice ahead of her; the bridge.

The stonework of the gatehouse and the bridge she had taken a moment to admire, but a moment was all that she had had. For no sooner had she arrived as she was charged by the hundreds of human minions crowding the folorn passage to the fortress.

A fortress, she saw, that was immense in stature and dominion. Something about it said "evil megolomaniac," and with the mass of gaurds outside there already seemed to be a directive:

One - Kill these humans; Two - get inside; Three - meet her opponent; then, Four - win.

Simple enough, Philomel thought. Simple.
    Last edited by Philomel; 04-23-14 at 04:30 AM.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

EXP: 1,500, Level: 1
    Level completed: 75%, EXP required for next level: 500
    Level completed: 75%,
    EXP required for next level: 500
    GP

Name
    Sir Walter
    Race
    Undead Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    None (His eyes have rotten away leaving empty sockets)
    Build
    6'/100 pounds
    Job
    Protector of the weak and innocent

View Profile
    Out of Character:
    Sorry for not seeing your pm earlier. Been very busy trying to finish up these final projects and get presentations prepared. Very sorry but I'm going to have to forfeit due to be completely buried in homework. Apologies, I really wanted to write a full thread/battle with you

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black