Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

The Night of Ascension

So it was that nine months ago Cassandra Remi and her Cult of Blessed Torture attacked the Ixian Knights. They struck hard and fast, sneaking into the night and attacking where the knights were most vulnerable. This night has gone down in history as the dreaded Night of Debauchery.

Now, the time has come for all the fruits of the Cult's labors to begin to bare fruit. The Dark Mother incubates even now in the Womb of God, a powerful artifact. It is only a matter of time before she is reborn, but in these final hours she is at her most vulnerable. Now, more than ever, she needs her Cultist to protect her as she ascends to godhood.

~~~~

The Night of Debauchery is wrapping up, and it's time to draw up the second story of the trilogy. For those who are interested the war will be one massive story driven fight between the Cult of Blessed Torture and the Ixian Knights. The battle will take place in three phases:

Phase 1: Insertion- Using the Titans of Dethaine, the Cult of Clockwork designed specialized pods that fits three heroes in them. Using the titans, these pods will be tossed right into the mansion, like a drop pod. Yes, this is supposed to be as epic as you think. During this time, the Cult will be unprepared and have to strain to deal with the new threat.

Phase 2: The Ixians pushing their assault manage to break into the under basement area to find themselves within a dug out cavern the size of a large coliseum. The far back of the cave is a raised dias where Cassandra Incubates, and only those with specific permission will be allowed up there. In this area lies the queen of the Coronian spiders, and so expect some heavy ass fighting in this area.

Phase 3: The finale will be revealed at the time of it's start, with key players being put into position for their parts. During this time all mercenaries and Ixians not in the final progress of the story should begin to wrap up their personal battles and stories.

Theme: the Theme of this thread is desperation. Complete, total desperation. The Cult will do everything they frantically can to make sure the Dark Mother ascends, while the Ixians will do everything in their power to stop her once and for all. This is the last game of the season, Bob, so everyone better fight their hearts out.

Please let me know if you're interested, which side, and if you just want to be a part, but not sure how you can be, let me know and I'll work with you!
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    Not only is Sei in here, but be sure to keep an eye out for a couple of Sei Alt Cameos.

Bitch goin down.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    I wanted to come in and say that this isn't actually a "IK seeks vengence against the Cult" thing so much as it is a "Sei is pissed and probably has some other pissed people who are going to fuck Cassandra Remi's life up" kind of thing.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 44,094, Level: 9
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next level: 9,906
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,906
    GP

Name
    Cassandra Remi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    127lbs./5'6
    Job
    Actress

Correct, a large portion of the army may be Ixian Knights, but the idea is that Jensen has been gathering supporters for months now, and hopes to lead the rag tag army against her.

So, when I refer to Ixian Knights, please understand that's an easier way of identifying the attackers.
    What is this
    I'll kill you all just for fun and games
    And in the most cruel way, sacrifice you
    What a shame
    no escape
    Even if you cry out
    there's no one
    nothing but violence can save the world.

wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice unbridled
    wailing wailing a loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow and with a wonderful singing voice I was beside myself

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    I'd like to insert somewhere for a cameo to play the role of a mental antagonist for Jensen. I don't want to "fight" for any one particular side, but I do want to focus on unleashing Jensen. My end game is to mess with his moral compass and enable him into being a monster to kill a monster.

If you have a spot in the story for something, then let me know. Otherwise, I could sign up Siegfried if he gets into the IK. That'd be his cup of tea and he has some purification skills which may come in handy.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Like a Caterpillar
    EXP: 19,347, Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 653
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 653
    GP

Name
    Ioder (Haven)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8
    Job
    Just a regular guy

Interesting, but this is no place for a noob is it?
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

EXP: 49,568, Level: 9
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next level: 4,432
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,432
    GP

Name
    Draug Remi
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Bright yellow surrounded by black
    Build
    6'3 / Muscular

View Profile
    Sure it is. My maw has plenty of room in it for you.

Sexy Immortal
    EXP: 149,516, Level: 16
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 2,484
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,484
    GP

Name
    Jensen Ambrose
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black Red Tips
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'11, 154
    Job
    Senior Knight of the Apocalypse

Newbs welcome.
    I could laugh...
    ...Till I die!

Avatar Edited to Look AMAZING by Sagequeen

GP

Name
    Alexander Morningstar
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    6'4"/140 lbs
    Job
    Paladin

If those of noobish inclination are welcome, I'd definitely be down to participate. While Alexander tends to be more of an independent crusader, he'd side with the Ixian Knights on this one in whatever small way he could. I'm a little fuzzy on the how, but I'm up for it.
    "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon." -Rorschach (Watchmen)

Like a Caterpillar
    EXP: 19,347, Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 653
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 653
    GP

Name
    Ioder (Haven)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8
    Job
    Just a regular guy

Im in, but im not sure where to align myself.
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast