5'6"
    Job
    Hunter

View Profile

A Sombre Song

Chandra Songbird

Name: Chandra Songbird
    Personality:
    Chandra is a quiet girl, shy even. She does what needs to be done with a steel-ish determination when needed. She is a person of two halves, the one she naturally is and the one that she knows she must be. She is far from a hardened warrior, the decisions of her past weigh upon her like any physical scar.

History:
    Chandra grew up Akashima in one of the small fishing villages on the coast. She was trained by the townsfolk when she was young as was the town's way. Like most youth she was trained in the two standard weapons of the town, the Katana and Bow. She showed no great aptitude for either, but eventually managed a small degree of mastery.

As well as the martial disciplines, she learned the basic skills of survival. How to read and speak common, fishing, hunting and the like. The town is fairly prosperous in fishing and farming, but it lacks the excitement that most youth yearn for. Like many of her counterparts she has headed off into Corone major to experience life before she plans on returning to her village. Like many small villages it has become a right of passage before settling down to the quiet life.

Chandra's magic abilities were developed in a similar way to her skills. She was taught by the village in their hereditary magic, manipulating time. She doesn't realise how unique her magic is in the world, to her it is as useful and normal as using a sword.

Skills

Swordsmanship
    Archery
    Fishing
    Cooking
    Basic First Aid
    Basic Tracking

Attributes

In a Blink:
    Chandra slows down time, allowing her to perceive what’s going on around her much easier. She moves at the same relative speed as everything that is 'slowed', she is just better able to react to what happens. At the moment everything is slowed to half speed for a maximum of three posts (either together or in one post parts).

Liquid Time:
    Chandra can change the time in small isolated areas. This manifests as being able to speed up anything passing through an area about the size of a watermelon. Any object passing through the effected space is sped up by about a third. The sped up 'zone' can last for two posts, or five minutes (whatever comes first). She can use this ability three times a day.

Chrono Fling:
    This ability focuses on Chandra's ability to create small areas of sped up time. Rather than increasing the speed at which things travel through it like Liquid Time, it ages anything it touches doing a small amount of damage to the effected area. Used on a person they would find the affected area becoming sore, joints aching and the like. If however it is used on a wound, it will increase the effect of the wound by about a quarter. Chandra can either attach the magic to a weapons for a single boosted attack, or throw it at someone a maximum of ten feet away. Usable three times a day.

Equipment
    • Iron Katana
    • Oak Bow
    • Iron Tipped Arrows x20

GP

Name
    Chandra Songbird
    Race
    Human (Akashima)
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Hunter

View Profile
    Out of Character:
    Re-registering with a new picture... It was really bothering me...

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Sorry for keeping you waiting, you are APPROVED!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~