Job
    Just a regular guy

Ioder 2

Name: Ioder (Israfil)
    Race: Seraphim
    Height: 6' 0
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Personality: Being a transcended being Ioder often thinks down upon others, believing he is above them. Though he does not voice this frequently, preferring to stay on even standards with people he meets. Always looking for the justice in every situation and often condemning foes to death for their crimes. Though his serious nature Ioder has a natural curiosity for the unknown and often deemed childish.

Appearance: Ioder tends to change his appearance to cover his real identity as a seraphim, his favorite appearance is a younger fourteen year old form of himself before he had transcended. In his natural state Ioder is tall blonde headed man with glimmering blue wings often dressed in a decorative body suit.

History: Ioder was not born a seraphim, rather after death he had been given this gift for a purpose. The Seraphim army are few but all have limitless power, potentially the Seraphim are the perfect being. In his previous life Ioder had learned what it is to feel pain and sadness as he went threw a literal genocide of his native people eventual leading to his premature death at the age of fourteen. Threw his people's anguish and suffering he had transcended into the position of seraphim and single handedly repelled the genocide and protected his people. In the many years since Ioder, The new Seraphim of Judgment Israfil, had been simply existing poking his curious nature in the world.

Skills: Seraphim Hand to Hand- Ioder is a master in this unique for of combat focusing on piercing blows and swift counters.

Delegate- Ioder has a way with words and is a very trusting person, many times he can convey a point and convince others into it.

Abilities: Transcendent Appeal- Ioder as a Seraphim has the capability to morph his shape into other humanoid forms. This is used to cover his identity and come across as another. His favorite form is his former appearance as a child in life, he uses this to appeal to the senses of others. (4 per thread)

Seraphim Flight- Gifted with a pair of wings, Ioder has the ability to fly at speeds of 20mph and slower for an undefined amount of time. Their wings can disappear and reappear on command in order to hide them if needed. Unlocked!

Seraphim Glimmer- Seraphim are blessed with a unique offensive and defensive power, a glimmering aura can surround them to be used as shield or spear. This glow is very dense and powerful, if used for defense it can be made into a wall for large coverage or a cocoon for personal defense. Able to stop projectile and physically manifested magical strikes of the same strength or lower. The Wall/cocoon can defend one strong magic attack like a fire ball, or two week attacks like a punch or kick be considered being used. The projected wall is large enough to cover one side of two people and the cocoon is conceals all sides around Ioder. And if used for attack the glow can wrap around Ioder's arms or legs to increase strike force and armor piercing, able to pierce iron and easily dent steel. The defensive and offensive skills will continue to be present as it is an uncontrollable effect of being a seraphim though they will be considered used once per attack defended or dealt with it. (5 per day)
    Last edited by Ioder; 10-17-14 at 12:08 PM.
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Alright Ioder, looks good. You are APPROVED!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~