Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Announcement Regarding Gisela

Due to lack of interest and not enough participants, I am postponing this Gisela until further notice. Those with fully approved armies will get first come first serve basis when I bring it back up and running. You will also have first dibs on the next feature.

I apologize for this, and thank you.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Ahhhh man, been waiting about 5 months for this too ... Worst case scenario, if it all gets canceled, can we at LEAST have a "who had the most creative army" contest? That way we wouldn't have waited for nothing ... just a suggestion.

Master of Magnetism
    EXP: 4,784, Level: 2
    Level completed: 93%, EXP required for next level: 216
    Level completed: 93%,
    EXP required for next level: 216
    GP

Name
    Erikar Aodhfionn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Flame-Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    170 lbs., 5'10
    Job
    Assassin

View Profile
    Dibs.
    “Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite.”

“Only priests and fools are fearless and I've never been on the best of terms with God.”
    ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

EXP: 680, Level: 1
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 1,320
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,320
    GP

Name
    Brand Phoenixeye
    Race
    Golem
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7' 6"
    Job
    Art Mage/Tailor

View Profile
    Eh. It's all well and good.
    "It’s gravity that’s been getting us down."

-Shane Koyczan

If this does go sour, I still would like to chalkenge someone with my army if anyone is interested ... I honestly felt I would have won this thing hands down imo.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Sei, I hope all is good and its going okay. Whatever the plan I would love to take part in a featured quest based off this or anything
    Thanks for all the hard work so far.

Genesis, I would maybe be interested in taking up your offer. Though your army was a little overpowered compared to mine.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Not in their opinion, the a was approved for battle .. If it goes sour, I accept the challenge ... bring it!

Soooooo ... what's the point of joining this site for a tournament that made in June or Julyish... didn't start until late October, THEN got canceled in less than a week and then saying "you'll get dibs next time." What? Next time you make a tourney in god knows when, then when it's finally here just to get back handed again? Really guys?

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

The Gisela is a very limiting tournament. A lot of people don't have the time to dedicate to something that scale. I know that is why I chose to sit out. Of those who did register, many chose to drop out after having their armies reviewed. The staff was left with a very small number of people who were still interested in continuing. Unfortunately it just isn't a good use of the sites resources at this time. I'm sorry if you're upset, but we have to consider the amount of work on the part of the admins and judges vs. the amount of participants. I hope you'll find something else to keep your interest on the site, like the battle with Philomel. The Gisela isn't really my thing, but I'll definitely follow along as you guys write your thread.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

Blue of ghostsode, I tried to reply to ur message but ur inbox is full ... I accept ur spar challenge so start the thread and give me the link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast