Level completed: 53%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,414
    GP

Name
    "The Jet". Kaida Lacey May
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blond with half dissolved color highlights.
    Eye Color
    Purple.
    Build
    5'4" / 114
    Job
    Ixian Knight Monster Slayer!

View Profile

Kaida Lacey May Strikes Again!

Out of Character:
    Mid level update. Updates are bolded. PREVIOUS PROFILE LINK: http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27220

Name: Kaida Lacey May
    Race: Human.
    Build: 110 ibs./ 5"4.
    Nickname/ Alias: "The Jet".

Appearance:
    Kaida is a blonde with washed out color streaks, fair skin, and unusual purple eyes. Her outfit is a leather jumpsuit. She has some iron leather plates for armor. She also has a grey, cloth hoodie. On her arms she has several casual arm cuffs and a charm bracelet.

Personality:
    Kaida is often times overconfident and reckless, however she also has a heart of gold and a huge distaste for the criminal types. Kaida is a massive thrill seeker, racing into adventure head first, sword swinging, and with a massive smirk. Kaida believes that if she is saving lives at the same time, she's getting two birds with one stone.

Abilities:
    - Kaida has strength advancing the normal human. She can bear up to two hundred pounds.
    - Kaida has advanced agility, being able to bend and squeeze into difficult places with little difficulty.
    - Kaida has a nice amount of speed behind her, she can grab objects faster and run up to 16 miles per hour.

Equipment:
    - Iron armor.
    - Her "v" shaped great sword Calcator. The edges can rev like a chainsaw. Upgraded to steel here: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...ade&highlight=
    - Five, serrated iron throwing knives.
    - Wooden, repeating crossbow pistol. Named Shok Bought here: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...un!&highlight=
    - Pepper spray gun loaded with an irritant canister and a poison gas canister. Bought here: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...ck)&highlight=
    - Steel, knuckle duster katana. Bought here: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...ng-Sword/page2
    - Cabbles and robes. Not usable in combat.
    - Hair dye kit.
    - Belt with empty gun holsters.
    - Backpack for all her belongings.

Skills:
    - Being a blonde...
    - Sword play, swords of all kinds!
    - Crack shot, particularly with gun like weapons.
    - When given a chance to step back and think, Kaida can come up with....interesting... battle plans.
    - Annoying people.

- Unbreakable spirit!
    - Fist fighting.
    - Trained in surviving.

Weaknesses:
    - Headstrong and reckless, Kaida often times races into situations without fully thinking it through, often times getting into trouble.
    - Born and brought up in space, she is quite allergic to dust.
    - Kaida sometimes has brief memory lapses. Linked to her amnesia?

History:
    Making it brief, she woke up on a beach, toyed around in the Citadel for a while, joined the Ixian Knights, and has always been awesome doing it all. She formally had an entire different life before this, in another universe. She brought all her skills and possessions with her to Althanas - but not any of her memories.
    Last edited by The Muri; 11-03-14 at 12:20 PM.
    "So you want deliverance that fourteen years couldn't bring? Or you want to bury all the evidence so far down?" - Falling Up

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

You've cut down a lot on the descriptions of things, like Calcator. Did you want to copy that across?

Also, you can use(url=urllinkhere)Words to be hyperlinked(/url) (replacing () with []) to cut down on the urls in the sheet.

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    I'm good, and I'm good. I'm using the url hyperlink code for future references though, thank you!

Do I look good, or would you like me to edit anything? How fast can a level one go for speed? (In case 16 isn't as fast as she can go for this level xD)
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

This all looks good. When you level up next, you can increase the speed more.

Approved!