Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'0'' 170 lbs
    Job
    Manipulator

Dajas Pagoda Ticket Booth

People gathered all around the large pagoda, all clamoring for a spot to watch the matches. Velvet ropes and metal bars separated spectator from gladiator as the tourists talked about the grand re-opening of Dajas Pagoda in Scara Brae. For years, the building was shut down, its masters long since disappeared. A mysterious financial back had decided to rennovate the building, to make it fresh, new, and place new faces in the Pagoda to once again bring prestiege back to the island nation.

In front of the large building stood a much smaller one, about eight foot high and three feet wide. The gladiators were lined up in front of this smaller hut, where a young boy sat playing with a yo-yo in one hand, and handing out tickets in exchange for money with the other. He smacked his bubblegum loudly and made bubbles of pink so large that every so often, the thirteen year old's face would disappear. It wasn't the most glorious of positions in Misery Business, but it was a job with a decent pay.

"Welcome one and all to Dajas Pagoda, home to Misery Business Incorporated. My name is David and I am your ticket distributor. If you wish to challenge any of the Warriors, Masters, or even the Grand Master of the Dajas Pagoda, it will cost one-hundred GP. This fee can be waived one of two ways; one can simply join Misery Business and challenge as much as they'd like for free, or they can buy one of our illustrious golden tickets!"

He popped his gum once more as he put the yo-yo down. He raised two different colored tickets, one red and one gold. "Now, the golden tickets," he continued, "they only cost five-hundred GP, but it is a one-time fee. You pay for a golden ticket and you are free to challenge your way up to the Pagoda as many times as you like. I'll have names scribbled down for who has golden tickets and who just bought one time tickets. I also have a list of all members of Misery Business, so don't try anything funny."

He put the tickets back behind the ticket booth counter and picked up his yo-yo once more. "Anyone entering will start off in the position of Serf. The Serfs may only challenge the warrior class, of which they have a choice of 4. If you are successful in your battle against the Warrior, you may either take his spot as a warrior, or gamble said position and challenge one of our two Masters. Defeat them and you can take their spot, but you can even risk that in order to challenge The Grand Master, the pinnacle of piston punching perfection. Defeat the Grand Master and the title of Grand Master becomes yours. Lose any of these battles and you become a serf again."

"There's an exception to this rule, however," He pulled part of his gum out with his index finger and continued, "if you take any of the positions before Grand Master, you must engage in at least three fights before you challenge the next rank up. I must remind you that non MizBiz members will still have to pay to challenge higher up the ladder. If a warrior class loses in their Master fight, they must go through three more battles in order to challenge once again. Challenging fellow Warriors is free, and counts towards your three battle minimum. The same rule applies with the Masters; three battles before taking on the Grand Master, free for MizBiz members, and fighting someone the same rank as you is also free. You also do not pay if you're the one challenged. Savvy?"

He twirled the gum across his finger as though he were attempting to trap it. "Any questions needs to go to the Information Booth. This booth is for payments only. And with that I wish you all Good Luck!"

Golden Ticket Purchases
    grim137

Red Ticket Purchases
    That's exactly what I'm talking about! You sound like a self-help book! I don't know if you're going to try to hit me or charge me $99 for your seminar! ~ Benimaru Nikaido to Ryo Sakazaki

EXP: 25,487, Level: 6
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 1,513
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,513
    GP

Name
    Xanbata Grim
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile
    ((Use of IK funds approved by Sei))

Today was a good day. The sun was shinning, the birds were chirping, somebody had opened Dajas Pagoda again and somebody else was footing the bill for Xanbata's literal golden ticket. Clad in fashionable clothes and freshly shined armor the kill creature approached the counter with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.

“One golden ticket,” he said confidently as he placed a signed bank note from the Ixian Knights on the counter.
    Last edited by grim137; 11-07-14 at 06:52 PM.