EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

The Auction House

Welcome weary buyer to the Althanas Auction House! Here we sell special items that are sold at a fraction of the price they would normally go for. The catch? You need to duke it out against the other members of Althanas for the item. When one is released, it is given three days for bids to come in, should a bid come in within 12 hours of the end of the auction, it is extended for a further 12 (so no snipe bids!).

Auction House Rules:
    • Auctions last a minimum of three days.
    • Bids within 12 hours of closing will extend the end by a further 12 hours.
    • Items can be sold to other players after the auction, or to the bazaar.
    • Bids need to be a minimum of 10gp above the previous bid.
    • Items are sold as is, no customisation within this thread.
      • Like other items, they can be modified through bazaar requests or as quest rewards.
    • Unless in extreme circumstances, only one item at a time will be auctioned.
    • No fill in buyers allowed, the profile bidding should have the necessary GP (it is too hard to track otherwise).
    • A response won't necessary be given to each post, if it meets the time requirement (within 12 hours of the last post; at least 10gp increase), assume it has been accepted.
    • Bids should be IC, posts can be only a few words.

(You can subscribe to this thread rather than post in it if you want to keep track of it, but not bid on the current item.)

The air was pungent with smoke. The crowded wandered in and out of the large hall as lots were moves in and out and presented up on the stage. A single lectern marked the Auctioneer, a man with a greasy black moustache and a black top hat. His cloths were clean, mostly, but well worn. His teeth were an godly white, and his grin nearly stretched ear to ear. He probably had some tiefling in him somewhere. It wasn't just his look, any bargain struck with him could not be broken. Handsome Jack lifted his eyes to the small gathering and grinned. His voice boomed.

“Let the auctioning begin!”
    Last edited by Hysteria; 11-09-14 at 04:08 AM.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

“Ahem” Jack cleared his voice in feigned concentration. “Out first lot shall be for this impressive item. One glance at it and I'm sure you'll agree its worth having! My friends, my lovers! This is the Mirror of Eternity!”

Mirror of Eternity:
    When the holder of this small hand mirror pictures the face of someone they have touched at least once, this mirror will show that person's face as if they were holding the mirror at that very moment. It will show them doing whatever it is that they were doing at that moment. The holder can alter the image and direction of the mirror by changing it from themselves. For example, holding it one metre from your face, facing south will show the person's face, one metre from the mirror and from a southerly direction. In this way, one can pan around them and see what is going on around them.

“Any voyeurs out there? A child, or dare I say a wife you want to keep track of?” Jack's face beamed happiness into the crowd, “Perhaps a mark for any of you assassin types? This is the mirror for you! Keep track of your quarry, or hell, your own personal peep show! I'll start the bidding at a well below price of 50 gold! I'm cutting my arm off and handing it to you to slap me with people!”

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    A hooded benefactor in the crowd raised his hand. "60 sovereigns," he boomed over the ambient chatter.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 37,752, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next level: 6,248
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,248
    GP

Name
    Astarelle Set'Roh
    Race
    Human (Farohtian)
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    Metallic gray
    Build
    5'8" 135lbs
    Job
    Knight, Fighter, Liar

View Profile
    I didn't think I'd end up buying something just so no one would ever use it on me, mused a heavy-jowled man in resplendent merchant robes. His internal dialogue was distressingly feminine.

His voice, however, fit the part. "100," he bellowed as he raised a hand. An assortment of golden rings glittered for all to see.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    With something like that, Emma Orlouge thought, I would be able to keep an eye on Ella all the time.

Her hand shot up into the air and the quick motion caused all around her to step back and look/ she was dressed in her fathers forrest green cloak so nobody would recognize her face. She made sure to make her voice sound much more gruff than it actually was.

"One hundred and forty gold pieces," the middle daughter of the dragon announced.
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Talen shifted nervously in his seat. He could nearly taste the shenanigans he could get up to with such a mirror. Flashing images of Astarelle half naked at Jensen just one potential.

"160!" Shouted Talen.

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    The latest voice that placed a bid struck Emma as very familiar. One does not live with the Ixian Knights and not recognize the tones of their generals. She quickly shifted her way towards the source of the highest bid and found none other than Talen Shadowalker. She paused for a minute as though she didn't know whether to scold him or not, but instead walked over to him.

"Hi Talen," she said, "Halfsies?"
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    The robed figure in the back raised his gloved hand once more.

"200 Sovereigns," he called.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"No halfsies!" Snapped Jack, the smile on his face darkening for a moment, only to brighten at the next bid.

"200 ladies and gentlemen! 200 to the perv- I mean customer in black!"

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"I guess no halfies Emma..." said Talen, tuning back to the auction.

"220!"

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast