Fox Red
    Eye Color
    Light brown
    Build
    5'4 / 120 pounds
    Job
    Potion Crafter

View Profile
    Guess my purse is going to have a bleed a bit...

"250!" came response.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"300!" Shouted Talen, this time style pushed him into action.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"Really?" Jack's voice betrayed his dissapointment that there hadn't been more bids on the glasses. "Fine! The kid gets the glasses."

"Now this is a bit of a change. We have some raw materials for sale. Seems that someone forgot to pay their dues and we had to forcefully collect. In this package you will find damascus, steel, drakescale and eklan wood. Seems our little short changer had been busy. My sources tell me this would cost you in excess of 1200gp if you went out and bought this. So, I'll start the bidding at 400 gold, lets get this going people! At the very least, get yourself a nice discount next time you decide to pick up something!"

Amounts:
    Damascus (2)
    Steel (5)
    Drakescale (3)
    Eklan (2)

Out of Character:
    Solar Flare Shades
    A special set of glasses with tinted glass. As well as protecting the eyes from powerful light sources, they also absorb this light and can release it with a flash of blinding light twice a day. This flash of light will dazzle anyone looking, making them temporary blind for a post afterwards in most cases.

Link to this post in your character update... I'll get someone else to deduct the gold.

I've going to change this format up a bit. I'm going to only offer a new Auction Lot once a week (around this time) so that there is some down time between items. Depending on this goes I might also shift it to once a month and kick up the quality of the items. PM me any comments you have on the format (likes/dislikes)

EXP: 37,752, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next level: 6,248
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,248
    GP

Name
    Astarelle Set'Roh
    Race
    Human (Farohtian)
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    Metallic gray
    Build
    5'8" 135lbs
    Job
    Knight, Fighter, Liar

View Profile
    "500" shouted the rotund merchant with measurably less enthusiasm than for the mirror.

I'm sorry, Sorish. I wish one of us had received that. I would have let you use it to check on your son. An odd expression contorted the merchant's face. Maybe I could borrow it from the Orlouges for a bit...

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"Why do people keep bidding above the starting price?" Jack smiled "No skin off my back! 500 it is!"

Out of Character:
    A birdy tweeted in my ear that I should expand on these somewhat. First off, the quantities relate to the amount used in crafting. Crafting weapons can be done in the bazaar, where effectively the price is reduced by the item you have. So for example, you buy a steel sword, that would use 2 ‘pieces of steel’. Your cost would be less the provided steel making it much, much cheaper. You could, if you desired, also use it in a quest to craft yourself. These could be made into items and then sold to other RPers, or sold directly on.

Damascus - Stronger than Steel, this metal is often imbued with magical properties for extra kick. It does however not offer much protection from magic, and is more often used in weapons than armours.

Steel - The catch all metal on althanas. Its better than your starting equipment!

Drakenscale - A higher tier hide taken from a drake. These make good armour against piercing and slash attacks, but also good all round protection. Not as good as Sea Serpent Scale or Dragon Scale, but decent and lighter than metal.

Eklan - A mid-tier wood, this is good for shields and armour and much lighter than metal.

EXP: 680, Level: 1
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 1,320
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,320
    GP

Name
    Brand Phoenixeye
    Race
    Golem
    Hair Color
    Grey
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7' 6"
    Job
    Art Mage/Tailor

View Profile
    "520" Brand bellowed to the auctioneer.
    "It’s gravity that’s been getting us down."

-Shane Koyczan

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"Sold!" Jack threw his arm towards Brand. "Looks the resources sold for way less than they were worth. I guess we'll have to take a finger or two to cover from our defaulting friend. But you sir, enjoy your wood."

Out of Character:
    Brand receives the resources for dirt cheap prices. I'll deduct the gold, please link to this post for proof of your purchase of:

Damascus (2)
    Steel (5)
    Drakescale (3)
    Eklan (2)

The next item will be up on the weekend.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

"Feeling a bit underdressed?" Jack lifted a hand to into the air and shrugged with indifference, "Perhaps just looking for something new in the wardrobe? Well look no further! This little item may look like a normal scaf, but do not be tricked! Yedda’s Cloak will help you escape from those dangerously high situations. Caught in your lovers bedroom when her husband returns? Perhaps needing to make a quick escape by roof top? This is for you. Bidding, lets start at 200!"

Yedda’s Cloak
    This is pure white scarf, about two metres long and twenty centimetres wide. It functions as a normal scarf, but when the wearer jumps into the air it rapidly spreads down their back with plumes of white feathers that glide upon the air. The wearer can control the direction with two hand holds, otherwise it will glide in a straight line. The length of time the cloak can carry someone is dependent on the wind, but generally quite a distance.

"Did I mention we can dye it different colours?"

Out of Character:
    Bidding starts at 200, so first bid can be 200. Comes in whatever colour you want, but only one full colour (no rainbow! I'm looking at your Aur).
    Last edited by Hysteria; 11-22-14 at 07:53 PM.

EXP: 25,487, Level: 6
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 1,513
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,513
    GP

Name
    Xanbata Grim
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile
    "200!"

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast