black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

A Present for a Friend

So Matt would like to give the bow he recieved in a thread to me, so we are doing it ICly but with the upcoming ACR starting soon, we are gonna get it OOCly. and finiah the IC probably while the Tourney is going on. Thanks.

~Black Shadow~
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 31,824, Level: 7
    Level completed: 61%, EXP required for next level: 3,176
    Level completed: 61%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,176
    GP

Name
    Gavner Nahs
    Race
    Full blooded vampire
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6 feet tall, weight unknown
    Job
    Vampire general

Proof of possession here. Permission given.

Transaction requested:

Quote Originally Posted by Philomel
    Bow is granted. Described as "1 Bladesinger Bow as a present for Black Shadow; to be given to him in a later thread." Note: for all purposes, as requested by the admins, this bow should be defined as being "better than 'The highest tier of wood.'" It is a longbow, made with high quality, using the top teir of wood - Liviol Nihon Redwood.
    Bow amount: 1575 GP.
    Demon Lord arrow is granted. Described using the following: "arrow tip strength equivalency of Adamantine; returns to Black Shadow after being shot and is away from him for over 5 minutes. Flies through the air and stops 2 feet away from him, suspended in midair. Cannot hurt anybody when returning to Black Shadow. Cannot hurt anybody when suspended in midair. Must be placed in quiver for 2 minutes before it can be shot again." Price calculated with high-quality, top-teir metal with enchantment.
    Arrow amount: 90 GP
    Diamond arrows are granted. Described as, "1 quiver of 10 black diamond arrows." Price calculated using diamond-tipped arrows of a quiver of 10, at high-quality pricing.
    Requesting that all spoils listed are transferred from Gavner's possession into Black Shadow's possession- a little Christmas present from me to him
    "Even in death may you be triumphant"
    -Larten Crepsley

"The world hurts us all in one way or another, but we can hurt ourselves to. If you follow your destiny, you stand a chance of knowing true happiness. If you hide from it, you will never be content."
    -Brother Lawrence