Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Round 1 Group 4

Round lasts for 2 weeks! Good Luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Red. Everything was red. It was more than a shallow coat or the odd spray of blood; the entire forest was drenched with it. It had seeped into the leaves, the bark and even many of the animals. It was impressive the first time you saw it. In fact many words could be used to describe the forest; wondrous, awe-inspiring, breath-taking, but never beautiful. Red was the colour of Podë, the colour of stolen beauty. Any that had visited the forest knew of the dangers that lurked within, because nature stripped of beauty is primal and savage. Creatures has been twisted just as much as the trees, and even the cutest, cuddliest of the lot was deadly.

Talen had visited the forest many times over the years. Most of the time it was idle curiosity the others it was in search of the unique flora or fauna by some request. This time was different, this time Talen was here for himself. The months had not been kind to the child Ixian Knight. Since the war he had stayed away from the Ixian Castle, determined to find meaning in the slaughter that was the war on the icy isles. Instead he had failed even further, and Kyla Orlouge had died. These thoughts were too painful to face, and so the child continued his sojourn away from the Ixian Castle and set his sights on the nefarious Madison Freebird.

The poisonous Madison was known for many things, and unknown for quite a bit more. One thing was clear to the little knight, she was chasing in the footsteps of Podë. That is what brought Talen to the forest. It was the most condensed part of Podë’s curse as it had been the most beautiful it was now the most grotesque. What Talen hadn’t realised was how awkward his timing was. In the last few months the tainted continent had stirred with unusual activity. For the first time in a cruel history forces started to rally to attempt to throw off the curse.

This twist of fate was the both cause that gave Talen the opportunity to find Freedbird, and an obstacle. Antisocial, yes, but stupid, no. When Talen had the opportunity to either enter the forest by himself or take some people with him, the answer was clear. That is what brought the child to his current position, standing on the edge of the red forest with his make shift team.

The youth wasn’t one to change how he dressed for something as simple as a trek through a cursed forest. His black t-shirt and pants were loose fitting and somewhat frayed. His small stature and very young appearance played into his apparent of defencelessness. It was only the sheer force of will behind his blue eyes that presented a different picture. As was his way, he carried with him no other belongings or weapons. Just two small pale arms and his magic.

EXP: 300, Level: 1
    Level completed: 15%, EXP required for next level: 1,700
    Level completed: 15%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,700
    GP

Name
    Harold Linsbaine
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red with blonde streaks at the bangs
    Eye Color
    Dark green
    Build
    5'9" and 215 lbs
    Job
    Former bookstore owner, researcher

View Profile
    The air around the forest grew heavier and heavier to Harold as he approached the edge of the forest. He had been one of many apparently contacted to try to handle a bad situation, before it could grow worse. He didn’t know what the distinctly uncomfortable feeling to the atmosphere was, but it was setting his teeth on edge as he headed towards the location that he had been given as where he would be meeting the rest of his group. It wouldn’t do for him to be overly late in this new world, he didn’t know people’s standards of decency in regards to things like that.

His thoughts abruptly stilled as he crossed an unseen threshold, one that sent shivers down his spine as he took in the devastation around him. The feeling in the air that had been grinding at his awareness had multiplied to the point where it was all he could do to think clearly at the moment, so taken aback by the potent energies in the area. Then his other senses caught up with the magic sense he was trying to develop, and he shuddered. Unlike the others who lived in this place, he wasn’t accustomed to the taint - which had only been attributed to a name, one he didn’t recognize. Nor was he used to the results of the taint. All around him, or at least in the area before him across the strange threshold that he had passed, the forest was visibly twisted and malformed.

Gone were the gentle shades of brown and green that he had grown accustomed to as he traveled here. No more were the trees in the familiar leafy shapes that were so similar to his homeworld’s. Now branches like thin skeletal hands, reaching out and grasping, were drenched in red leaves that hung like an oozing ichor from the nearly black wood they clung to. The sounds of the forest, which had been falling away as he approached, vanished entirely, leaving a stillness that Harold was all too familiar with. This place was heavily tarnished by something malicious, malignant, something that was quite happy with death and decay filling its vessel to the brim. There was no way he would be trusting any of the animals he might find in this place, he could barely bring himself to trust the very environment.

He shifted his grip on his staff and looked around for the people he was supposed to be meeting. Only a rough time and place had been given, he didn’t know if he’d be the last one to actually arrive, or if he’d need to set up some kind of encampment to wait for the others. Then he saw someone near the ‘safe’ line of trees, a young boy who looked not much older than ten or twelve years old. Harold felt the hairs on the back of his arm rise up as he looked toward the child. Something there was not as it seemed, and given those he had worked with in his home, he knew better than to trust appearances. Still the young figure appeared non-hostile, so he settled for a wait and see approach until he knew more. Besides, the young one didn’t set unease into his bones the way the very forest around them did, so he wasn’t going to cause problems. Harold nodded to the boy as he checked his staff then the few rough writing implements he currently have, then ran through a mnemonic of the runes he currently could use in combat as he and the other waited for the rest of their group to bring themselves out of the forest.

Like a Caterpillar
    EXP: 19,347, Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 653
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 653
    GP

Name
    Ioder (Haven)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8
    Job
    Just a regular guy

“So you’re off then?” Vincent asked as the white winged angel rose from his makeshift seat. Both men were members of the Tarot Hierarchy and as such were drafted into the conflict of the Red Forest. The barren plains surrounding the tainted brush had become quite the tent city as more and more men flock to the cause. Having the luxury of living so close Vincent had arrived on the scene early and made camp before the virtual tent sea set up around him.

“Yeah,” Ioder said as he tilted his flagon back to get the last sip of ale. Licking his lips, Ioder set his drink on the barrel they were using as a table and made for the door. “I have to meet Talen now. You know I haven’t seen him since our citadel match. But I was sure happy to see him earlier.” Ioder stopped just before leaving. “You know I’m glad the people are finally rallying for a cause. It’s nice to see so cumulative good for once.” Ioder hadn’t thought about it much until now but the last few years had been nothing but war and disaster.

“Be safe.” Vincent was quick to the point. They both agreed when they decided to take part on behalf of the Tarot that this was not worth their lives. That they both would come back, and come back alive. Casting aside the sheet covering the entrance to his tent Ioder took off to meet with Talen Shadowwalker. Carefully Ioder glided above the tops of the tent city that glowed as the sun slowly started to set. The sounds of blacksmiths hammering against steel resonated through the sounds of merrymaking.

It only took a few moments before Ioder broke the barrier of the tent city. He had been contacted by the Ixian Knight to be a guide of sorts seeing as Ioder lived in the very heart of the forest. He by now knew the forest like the back of his hands. He has studied how the monsters of the forest hunted, where they hunted, and what to avoid if need be. As the winged angel crested of a large hill the forest came into view. Not often did Ioder look from the outside. Talen along with a few others were happily set up just on the edge of the forest. Riding the wind Ioder landed just outside their little encampment.

It’s been a long time since I saw Talen last, Ioder though back to when he fought against Talen long ago. Before Ioder had developed his powers and joined the Tarot. wonder if he will notice I’ve gotten much stronger. Approaching the group Ioder concealed his wings, his identity, and with a stride he walked into camp. He was going to make himself comfortable until Talen’s squad was all here, it seemed like they were still missing someone. Ioder didn’t mind taking a second to relax at the fire that someone had so graciously made with they waited for everyone to arrive.
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

EXP: 21,288, Level: 6
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next level: 5,712
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,712
    GP

Name
    Drusilia Liadon
    Race
    Drow
    Hair Color
    Deep Black
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'6" 145 pounds
    Job
    Mage Hunter

View Profile
    “Come along, I'm to take you to General Shadowwalker. Stop dragging your feet, I want to be home already,” The voice held a harsh tone, as if the sentiment had been repeated for the umpteenth time. A look of exasperation crossed his face as the man turned to his cohort. A sword was on his hip, and chainmail rested upon his chest. These were the only nods to the fact he was a warrior. Were one to look upon his frail frame or the brown greasy hair, one could have said scholar instead.

They probably would have been right.

Behind him was a true warrior, lithe toned muscles taut under purple toned skin. Amethyst eyes glowered at the man as she resolutely walked, her arms before her, shod in manacles. The only protection she was offered was armor of some artic beast, dyed black for more stealthy scenarios. She seemed more keen on the scenery than where she was going blindly trusting her guide, or not caring if they got lost. Her long black hair was in a warriors braid, dutifully trailing down her back.

Red, in many shades and subtly entwined in everything. Red was the only way to describe the forest. When Leiutenant Verranya, now a captain the Drow idly chastised, had told her of the place and only described it as red, the Mage Hunter's reaction had been skeptical. Now that she had seen it with her own eyes, it was not only apt, but she would be hard pressed to describe any better. It was as if the world had forgotten other colors existed in favor of a dizzying cornucopia of red hues.

It was a silent reminder that the Red Witch owned these woods.

Continuing to trudge through the forest the girl finally looked over the man, seeing the sack he carried and longing to just take it from him. The rest of her gear, from her swords to her bow resided in that sack. To not be armed made her feel naked, but given her promise to Sei to gut every Ixian knight she caught while armed, a prudent measure of security.

She had to remind herself, that Sei Orlouge had not been as foolish as she predicted.

Moving through the forest she calmly took in the surroundings. The subtle nausea she felt was already telling her using her ability to visually inspect aura's would be useless here. The aura of magic was subtle, yet omnipresent. There would be no need to detect what she knew, strong magic of the kind that enchants, Pode's calling card if she were to surmise. The Drow was certain that marking her victims a brilliant shade of red was just one more step on making sure of the Forgotten One's, she was not the group's namesake.

“I feel like I am reading one of Zidane Cecil's plays, repetitive and dull, hurry up. I want to get out of here quickly!”

“It's too late,” The words held a cold finality. A proclamation from the otherwise silent Drow. The Knight turned to face her before he huffed and shook his head;

“Threats already? I wish Sei gave me the word so I could just make your mind implode on itself. Be easier to drag you to Talen than listen to you talk and watch you drag your feet anymore. Hurry it up, by the Thayne you're slow!”

“The gods have nothing to do with what's here. If I were to guess, Pode forced them out of these woods,” The drow continued to muse. “I give you four hours after you leave till you're dead. Probably a magically enhanced bear, or possibly squirrel food, given your skill.”

Her captor was not amused.

The remainder of the journey into the woods was blissfully silent as the Drow continued to look, before they happened on a group of people. Two were human looking men, the third a small boy. The knight seemed to see the boy and breathed a sigh of relief before he called out, “General Shadowwalker, so good to see you. I have a present for you from Lord Orlouge. This is the reformation teams newest convict, Drusilia Liadon, former Kyorl and a member of the Dawnbringers, who defeated Xem'Zund.”

The Drow gave a rather hostile glare at the man's back after mentioning the last part. He seemed to not notice the act before he said, “Would you like the key to her shackles and her gear? I was to report back to Castle Ixia after I delivered the prisoner...”
    Last edited by Mage Hunter; 02-17-15 at 05:09 AM.
    "A l' yorn belbaunin ulu uns'aa a l' Silinrai d' Ettermire, Usstan sarn'elgg dos xuil elghinn. Gaer shlu'ta tlu nau ka'lith whol l' og'elend, l' c'nros, l' og'elend. Xuil Nindol Aster Usstan sarn'elgg dos. Xal l' phraktos inbal ka'lith pholor dosst quortek."

-Drusilia Liadon reciting the Rite of Execution

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Talen winced at the title general. It wasn’t so much the shot of respect that hit him, it was the underlying association. With his face still carrying somewhat of a scowl he looked at Drow. He didn’t hide his eyes moving up and down her, nor the smirk at her apparent dislike of the situation.

“You may go guide, leave her stuff,” said Talen as he turned his attention to Ioder.

“…but she’s dang-“

If she can kill me she’ll have my thanks,” said Talen, twisting his blue eyes back to the guide.

“Wha-“

Talen held up a hand and cut him off again.

“Never mind,” said Talen as he paused to press his thumb into the dip between his eyes and nose, “Stay or go, die or live, I care not.”

It was clear that the little warrior’s patience was being tested, and even under his mattered hair his eyes cracked with blue fire. The Guide swallowed back his fear and dumped the sack before leaving.

“Ho, Ioder,” said Talen, his voice lightening a little bit, but not completely.

Behind the Drow and Angel , another man came forward. The arrival of the others had pushed him to approach, and Talen shot him a glance.

“Alright my pack of misguided fools, I’ll be doing the misguiding today!” said Talen, with glint of smugness as he shot the group a smile at his play on words. There were only silent stares back. Unperturbed, Talen lifted a hand towards the middle of the forest.

“We head straight till midday. Then we make a decision as to come back or continue. If we’ve all died by then, well the decision will be easy.”

Talen waved a hand dismissively as he started to walk. He didn’t care to answer questions, or even know their names. Perhaps if they were alive in half an hour he’d ask. The track, if it could be called one, was about a metre wide. The trees crawled along the sides, with jagged and twisted limbs reach towards them. Talen was mostly untouched by the branches thanks to his smaller size, but it was not so easy going for his rag-tag team.

EXP: 300, Level: 1
    Level completed: 15%, EXP required for next level: 1,700
    Level completed: 15%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,700
    GP

Name
    Harold Linsbaine
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red with blonde streaks at the bangs
    Eye Color
    Dark green
    Build
    5'9" and 215 lbs
    Job
    Former bookstore owner, researcher

View Profile
    Harold watched quietly, leaning on his staff as he watched two more people approach and join them. Much like the child who he was still feeling unnerved by, the first arrival looked human, but had an air of something else about him, something that was distinctly more, and most certainly not human. But he couldn’t tell if that was something to do with the man himself, or if it might have been an item or weapon that the new arrival carried with him. He seemed to know the boy though, and gravitated towards the younger arrival, barely sparing a notice of Harold’s presence, though he remained silent at the time.

The Rune-wielder looked around the forest near them quietly as he took in the unsettling hues of the forest around them. The newest arrival had come out of the trees quietly, which spoke of a familiarity with the woods, which he wasn’t sure he was comfortable with - this place was most assuredly cursed by something, and anyone who could feel at home here was either very, very strong, or very, very twisted in some way. Harold hoped to himself that it was the former and not the latter for the sake of his own sanity and the safety of himself and whoever was working with them.

Then the peace of the forest was shattered by a brazen voice calling out a greeting to a general, and Harold’s attention whipped around from his perusal of the forest to rest on the speaker. It was a soldier, and … sadly from looking at him, Harold could almost tell that he was nearly useless, and why he had been assigned to thei- then Harold’s gaze caught a flicker of movement and he saw the person standing to the side of the soldier, and both his eyebrows shot up.

He had seen the dark skinned beings here before, and learned that they were called ‘Drow’ in this world, but this was the first time he had seen one up close. There were some definite physical resemblances to the ones that he knew who bore an approximation of that name, though the race here was far more humanoid than the spider-bred creature he had known. He tilted his head to one side, studying her because much like the others in his group, something was very off about her, though again, he couldn’t tell what it was. There seemed to be something hanging in the air around her, and it was making his hair stand on end. But he was able to tell something just from studying her while the guard and the apparent general - the boy - argued.

Harold was seriously outgunned by everyone here. His grip on his staff tightened as he looked away, shaking his head in disbelief as the young man - General Shadowalker - proclaimed something about misguided fools, then took off. After asking for the key to the woman’s lock, and her equipment, which were dropped on the ground unceremoniously, and left there. When the boy wandered away, Harold shook his head again and knelt down, rummaging through the sack until he found the key to the manacles that the woman was kept in.

“Here, let me help you with that.” He planted his staff into the soil just enough to keep it upright while he caught it in the crook of his arm, then stepped in front of the Drow woman to unlock her manacles. Once she was free he took the manacles and stared at them distastefully before sighing and dropping them into his bag.

“We’d better try to keep up with the short one, I get the feeling losing track of each other in this place wouldn’t be good for our continued survival. Name’s Harold Linsbaine by the way.” He smiled at her before stepping out from between her and the sack that apparently contained her gear, taking a few steps towards where the boy was walking away though he kept his attention on her in case she responded.

Like a Caterpillar
    EXP: 19,347, Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 653
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 653
    GP

Name
    Ioder (Haven)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8
    Job
    Just a regular guy

“Blast it!” Ioder snapped as a large branch tore through the air smacking him in the face. He hunched over in pain with his hand pressed over his right eye. It seemed as if just taking a simple stroll could be dangerous here. General Shadowwalker chuckled slightly as he turned to see his guide in agony. Composing himself Ioder raised his blade and proceeded to cut at the foliage as he and the company moved.

Their trek in the crimson wood seemed to be going smoothly so far, but Ioder knew too well that even daring to set foot in the forest meant death. The General’s company was small; it needed to be. It seemed as that it was Talen wanted to get in and out without making too much of a racket. Ioder moved up towards the front of the party. Stepping over the over grown roots protruding out of the earth Ioder caught up to their leader.

“It’s been a long time hasn’t it.” He said as he started slashing at the limbs clearing their path for easier travel. “If you even remember a lonesome soul like me.” Truth be told Ioder was happy to see that such a capable person chose to come and lend their assistance to this cause. Their effort to restore the forest back to its natural state was a noble cause; however, he was sure that this was only a front for some who have come. He hoped that this wasn’t the case for Talen. He was going to be one of their best hopes.

Talen shot him a glance and as his lips began to form words Ioder saw it, a sliver of movement. It was like a shadow racing along the forest floor disappearing beyond the layered background. “We met once before right?” Talen spoke, though Ioder was too focused on whatever he saw. Talen’s lips continued yet Ioder heard nothing. For what seemed like minuets Ioder stared past Talen, his mind racing with possibilities. “…ighting in the citadel if I’m not mistaken.” Ioder snapped back.

“Yeah, you right.” Ioder timidly as he returned to the conversation. He leaned in close to Talen, “And I’m sure you’ve noticed all the movement around us like I have.” Ioder whispered as not to alert the entire party just yet.

“Are you worried or something?” he snickered and shot Ioder a sarcastic glare.

“Not in the least.” Ioder sarcastically answered back. Ioder picked up his pace a bit passing up Talen. He knew these woods like the back of his hand; they were far from the House of Cards. While this could be a useful rest area it also meant that they were nearing the hunting ground of the Dur’Taigen.
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

EXP: 21,288, Level: 6
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next level: 5,712
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,712
    GP

Name
    Drusilia Liadon
    Race
    Drow
    Hair Color
    Deep Black
    Eye Color
    Purple
    Build
    5'6" 145 pounds
    Job
    Mage Hunter

View Profile
    “Drusilia Liadon,” The huntress replied coldly as she rubbed her wrists. With her new found freedom she picked up the sack of her gear and began plucking things as she moved to follow Talen Shadowwalker. Silence seemed to reign over the Drow as she plucked items and carefully arrayed herself for battle. First came her long sword on her hip, always the one that carried her null stone. Then she shouldered her pack while holding her bow and the second long sword in her hand.

Once this was accomplished she tossed the ruck sack away. Her eyes always watching about them, always waiting for the first trial to begin. The guard that had been her guide was now stubbornly sticking by Talen, probably as a measure of safety and to protect him from his would be killer. She felt the edge of her lips tug up in a small smirk at the thought. If that man tried to get between her and Talen, she had no doubt in her mind he would fall like the sack she had discarded.

Moving along with the others she stayed back, letting Talen take the lead on their foolish sojourn. Had Drusilia her way she would have met up with the Raiarian forces in the area. The hopes of meeting Captain Verranya was weighing on her mind, but first she had to survive whatever the general was undoubtedly going to lead them in to. Her eyes closed briefly as she shook her head in frustration. While she could just leave, she would be hard pressed to make such an exit and live. For now she needed to know that nothing was watching her.

Moving along the road she considered the human that was polite, unlocking her shackles. Part of her felt a little guilty at the prospect of leaving that man to die, another part of her said that was the rules of the game. Still, she didn't feel to untoward to speak a few tips to her partner in crime, if only to prolong his life; “Be careful what you say.”

She waited a moment to let it sink in before she continued, “This is the Red Witch's domain, you would have to be an idiot to think she doesn't know what we're doing. Even a bigger fool to know she isn't already out there, making deals, corrupting and subverting the adventurers who are coming for her throat. Be mindful of what you say, and even more mindful of what you admit. If it's in your head it will be safe, until she turns her gaze to you. If you are lucky, it won't happen until its too late to take advantage of it.”

Warning sent she continued in silence through the forest. The guard had given Pode some interesting information, but she doubted the Red Witch would be watching her closely, yet. It was possible she had not heard that bit about her being a Dawnbringer. It was also possible that Pode believed herself unassailable by those that had bested her cohort Xem'zund. It was also possible that she had already made contingencies if a Dawnbringer came after her.

Not that Godhand wasn't around to mess with the Red Witch.

She missed Godhand Striker, the man who's opinion she actually valued. He was the consummate soldier, everything she aspired to be as a mercenary. Cool when he had to be, witty when it was allowed. Strong when it was needed, he was what she wanted with her now. Not Talen Shadowwalker, not Ioder, whatever the hell he was, nor was it Harold Linsbane that she required. She wanted Godhand, between the two of them there was no obstacle they could not overcome.

Instead she walked in silence, a quiet moment for the Mercenary that saved Raiarea.
    "A l' yorn belbaunin ulu uns'aa a l' Silinrai d' Ettermire, Usstan sarn'elgg dos xuil elghinn. Gaer shlu'ta tlu nau ka'lith whol l' og'elend, l' c'nros, l' og'elend. Xuil Nindol Aster Usstan sarn'elgg dos. Xal l' phraktos inbal ka'lith pholor dosst quortek."

-Drusilia Liadon reciting the Rite of Execution

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

The talk was small, simply pleasantries shared among the group. Talen nearly laughed as Ioder mentioned the movement around them. The drow woman's comment was somewhat subdued given their situation, things were not so easy to hide in the Red Forest.

“Drusilia is correct Ioder,” Talen waved a hand vaguely towards the forest, “If you don't know your being watched, then it is likely you're already dead.”

The rest of the conversation was somewhat dampened by Talen's casual reference to their possible deaths. The forest didn't change much as they walked, the track grew a bit wider, the trees somewhat larger. The sound of running water came a few minutes before they could see it. It appeared suddenly, the trees parted and the river appeared before them.

The water was normal, for the most part. The floating red leaves and twigs were off putting, looking somewhat like discarded limbs. The trees spread out along the banks casting shadows across the water, adding to the difficulty in judging depth. In the river it'd be even harder, with littered branches hiding deeper sections and filling the water with tripping hazards.

Talen stopped in his tracks and looked out over the water. The tract offered a ford of sorts, where a shallow crossing could probably be possible.

“Well then,” said Talen as he shot a smile towards the group, “anyone like to take bets on what attacks us when we cross? I'm going to say a crocodile.”

Talen let the smile slide off his face as his demeanour shifted into a more serious stare.

“Ioder, can carry Mr. Staff over? I'll carry the demure Drow,” he said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast