Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joseph, merchant (Solo?) (Let me know if you want in and we can do something)

EXP: 1,470, Level: 1
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 530
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 530
    GP

Name
    Joseph T'vorall
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'8" 160lbs
    Job
    Textile merchant, assassin

View Profile
    Flamboyant gestures aside, the man who was apparently ‘Vincent’ now made more sense than Joseph could currently make on his own with the situation. He sighed, throwing the dagger in his right hand to the ground, burying it’s point in the charred wood amidst the clearing dust, and rubbed his stinging nose. It wasn’t broken, thankfully, but it hurt like hell, and was beginning to bleed. He was mildly pleased that he’d at least ruined the man’s boot as recompense for the night’s festivities. He still held his other dagger out toward the dust-covered man, though, just in case. Though, he mused, I suppose he could have killed me any number of times during the night. The dagger stayed up anyway.

“You know,” Joseph said, “There are better ways to invite one to an ‘eccentric’ group that don’t involve burning down an inn and nearly breaking my nose. A letter works nicely in most cases,” He finished, wiping the last few drops of blood that had appeared from his nose.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Vincent shrugged as he fished through his coat once more, he didn’t say a word, but simply dug through his coat before pulling out a large purse of coins and chucked it at Joseph. “I believe that is your payment for ‘killing me’” he said putting air quotes around the last phrase. “Now if you would like more money without having to pedal Salvarian Cotton to stupid fucks who have no idea what a real assassin is you can join me.” he paused and pulled out an envelope from his coat and crossed the room to hand it to him.

“Letters are boring though, I’ve been all over the world looking for other people like you, after finding the fifth recruit you get really bored of the same old song and dance.” he patted Joseph on the back and walked past him, brushing ashe off of his robes. “So…” he paused and turned back to the killer merchant. “You coming or what?” he glanced at his ruined boot for a moment and growled. “I’m going to need to stop by a craftsman to replace that...it was a gift from a friend…”

EXP: 1,470, Level: 1
    Level completed: 74%, EXP required for next level: 530
    Level completed: 74%,
    EXP required for next level: 530
    GP

Name
    Joseph T'vorall
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'8" 160lbs
    Job
    Textile merchant, assassin

View Profile
    Joseph caught the purse with his off hand, sheathing his dagger slowly as Vincent approached. He took the letter as well, looking after him as he brushed the dust off his coat. The man was undoubtedly, certifiably, undeniably insane; but the purse was heavy in his hand and the letter seemed to promise more where that came from. He pocketed the coin and opened the letter. It read:

"Seriously though, are you gonna follow me or what? We have a boat to catch at dawn"

This time he did chuckle, coughing in the nearly-settled dust. He blew a bit of congealed blood from his nose, picking up his other dagger as he did so. He may be a madman, but he’s rich and doesn’t want to kill me, at least not now. He smiled, dusting himself off and walking past Vincent.

“Come on, I know a guy.” He was a merchant, after all.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: Joseph, merchant
    Judgement Type: Workshop Submission
    Participants: redrout and Cards of Fate

Rewards:

redrout receives:
    560 EXP
    84 GP

Cards of Fate receives:
    625 EXP
    72 GP
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Points added.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12