Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Round 2 Team 2

The team is Zack Blaze and Taste of Treason. Round starts at Midnight tonight, CST, and lasts for two weeks. Good luck!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

EXP: 34,842, Level: 7
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next level: 158
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next level: 158
    GP

Name
    Zack Blaze
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'0'' 170 lbs
    Job
    Manipulator

Zack Blaze was not accustomed to another body nestled up against his own. The street fighter's willpower alone was what prevented the small bundle beside him from suffocation or squashed. He woke up throughout the night to keep the infant girl from harm. A fire snapped and popped before the two of them, a carrot colored monster that warded off the beasts of the Red Forest. He wiped some crust from the corner of his eye and moaned. "Swear to the Thaynes kid, if I didn't feel guilty for what happened, I would use you as bait.

The baby was unresponsive to the cheer as her tiny arms simply reached out for its secondary source of warmth. Leaves crunched beneath her limbs as she searched desperately for her temporary caregiver. Zack fought back a smile at the sight before he turned his head back to the flames. He shifted his hand forward in an uppercut motion and sent a shark fin like flame into his inferno. The light source roared and rose up before it slowly settled back. The street fighter smirked and looked at his hand, his body a little bit closer to the slumbered babe than it was seconds ago.

It had been several hours since the brawler broke off from the loose knit 'team' he had been assigned by the Aleraran forces. If he returned to his camp with a report that his 'keepers' were now scattered to the winds, the high elves would see him in handcuffs once again. His eyes focused on his ward as he thought about the risks to the girl that an incarcerated Zack Blaze would entail. "The things I do for you, kiddo," he sighed and attempted to nestle his body back beside that of the babies.

A black streak caused the young warrior to jettison up from his position, the leaves below him caught on the winds. Electricty fizzled around the neck of the boy and one of his hands was already consumed by a fire. His eyes darted around the forest as they tried to find the source of the sudden movement. He scooped the little girl into his non-engulfed arm. The child twitched and stiffened at the sudden transfer of her body into the air, but quickly slipped back off into dream land. The street fighter stood up, a scowl upon his features as he continued to find his uninvited guest.

He settled on a humanoid shadow with long hair as it weaved between the trees at an uncanny speed. The right ankle was slightly larger than that of its left and a sword was held on the arm of the same side, with what seemed to be three long spikes at the end of its opposite hand. Zack knew instantly who this shadow belonged to and growled as he drew his infant in closer. "Kyla freaking Orlouge. Just my luck..."
    That's exactly what I'm talking about! You sound like a self-help book! I don't know if you're going to try to hit me or charge me $99 for your seminar! ~ Benimaru Nikaido to Ryo Sakazaki

EXP: 6,964, Level: 3
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 2,036
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,036
    GP

Name
    Cellar Door
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'4, 125 lbs
    Job
    None

Due to time constraints I'm not able to continue. Good luck to all those still going!
    Last edited by Taste of Treason; 03-19-15 at 01:06 AM.

EXP: 34,842, Level: 7
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next level: 158
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next level: 158
    GP

Name
    Zack Blaze
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'0'' 170 lbs
    Job
    Manipulator

((I am also withdrawing from this shindig. Zack Blaze has more important stuff to do.))
    That's exactly what I'm talking about! You sound like a self-help book! I don't know if you're going to try to hit me or charge me $99 for your seminar! ~ Benimaru Nikaido to Ryo Sakazaki

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black