It has come to my attention that some of you might have misconstrued a statement I made in chat regarding edits in the tournament.

The rule is this: If you post, you can edit your post until the next person posts.

This does not mean you can say "Placeholder" or post a single sentence or paragraph then expand upon it later. If the substance of the post has changed enough that it is clearly evident you're using edits to bypass the 24 hour posting requirements, you will be automatically disqualified. The edit rule is to allow for writers to change minor spelling, grammar or continuity errors only.

I am able to track edit history. If you have used a placeholder already this round, you will not be DQed. However, please expect to lose wildcard points in your judgment because your actions are clearly against the spirit of the rules of this tournament. Beginning at this time, all subsequent placeholders will result in an automatic DQ and loss of rewards, even if you have enough words or posts to qualify for them.