Blonde
    Eye Color
    Light Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 (U.S. SYSTEM)
    Job
    Brigadier

View Profile
    Before coming within seeing range of the guards, Zelrius quickly got behind Michael and whispered “Play along, put your hands behind your back act and let me cuff you. We cannot get back through without it.” Much to Zelrius’s surprise, michael almost entirely complied with the exception of a few small details, but nothing the guards at the gate would notice. Without the guards making a single comment the boy did his normal routine in the Fallien tongue “Brigadier of the Jya’s Keep, Zelrius Blackfyre with a prisoner in custody. He is from the recent escape of Outlander’s Quarter. I am taking him to court now.” To which the man he was speaking to gave a curt nod and let them through. When the two came upon the Courthouse, experiencing little to no stares or problems in between gate and courthouse, Zelrius stopped and opened the door, and to Answer Michael’s question, “Yes, this is it. I am going to walk in with, sit you down, and then be on my way. I will return before you get a sentence…” Quickly, he realized he maybe let on a little too much information and did as he said he would. With a usual egotistical stroll into the courthouse, and Michael following, Zelrius couldn’t hide his bruises and scratches about his body. This would not help Michael’s case, and would hurt Vesuvius’s reputation a bit. As of right now, however, that last bit was of no concern.

“I convict this Outlander for high treason and attempting to smuggle himself into the Land of Fallien against permissions and laws. Allow him to defend his case, and allow one of the High priestess to gather information and prosecute, I will be back by nightfall.” To which the jury sat back down after saluting the Brigadier, and the Judge began his reading of Outlander’s rights as Zelrius made his way to his local home for some rest. Michael had tried at first to help his case as best he could but when things like “Murder” and “Terrorist” began to pop up many many times even after proving he had done neither, The angel began to get frustrated. The light began radiate once more, and the Judge smirked. This is exactly the kind of reaction both the high Priestess and the Judge wanted to garner. But they had no idea what any of this really meant, they just could tell enough that anger was building and may reach a tipping point, may. The Judge began to read the sentence at Nightfall “I, by order of the Jury, One the high Priestesses of the Jya, and Brigadier Blackfyre, convict you of The following crimes: Harming a Soldier of the Keep, High Treason against Suravani and Fallien, Entering Fallien Territory without proper permissions or documentatio-” Michael quickly interrupted “I did have proper documentation it is all in my room in Outland-” “HUSH” Hissed the Judge. “Now, where was I? Ah yes, Entering Fallien territory without proper permissions or Documentation, along with purposefully resisting arrest. What have y-” Another cut in a sentence when Zelrius kicked open the door, followed by some Keep officials. And none too soon. Michael was already garnering energy to begin a devastating assault like the court probably hadn’t seen. The jury gulped and welcomed the interruption by the Keep, they were getting a bit worried at unusual amount of light glowing from the night sky and the slight shaking that some thought was imagination.

Blackfyre Grinned and walked into the giant room with much familiarity. “Salil, Salil, Salil… In case you didn’t notice, I am actually hurt and in pain. When’s the last time you’ve seen me with an injured?” to which the Judge, who could now be identified as Salil replied “I do not see how this is releva-” “Salil, I asked a damn question. Answer it.” With a nervous chuckle Salil replied “Since your arrival, when you were not a piece of the Keep…” Another arrogant smirk “Correct.” “I am going to interject here, since I do not enjoy hurting innocent people and have no wish to kill you.” At this point he held up his hands and melted the cuffs. “You can cut off my hand if you wish, I can just grow it back, but you see you do NOT want to sentence me to death as if me and Zelrius had kept fighting I have no idea who would have won, So save your soul from being smote and lets take the punishment mildly, I AM willing to go the indentured service route, but after the initial period of time I expect to be paid for my services as a mercenary, after all an Archangel should be useful to your faction, and I believe me and Zelrius would make a great team.” The High priestess brightened up a little. The Jya herself was a sickly old woman who had been sworn in about 80 years ago, and still was in service today. This leads into her slight care for a boy like Zelrius, She wanted him to get along with people around his age and act like a boy should. The High priestess herself piped up “Ah, Salil is it? I think the Jya would be more than pleased if we meet both ends: We punish him, He must work under the Keep of Fallien for a set time, and at the end, Lord Blackfyre can decide whether or not Michael here has more than done enough for the country. That and, you do know that Jya favors Lord Blackfyre…” Salil grimaced. he hated how often the Brigadier and the High priestess pulled this card. With a sigh, The Judge slammed his hand on the table. and Looked at Zelrius. Who for once was filled with Hope and a boyish sense of adventure, rather than Arrogance. “Very well,” Salil hissed “On the condition of this: 6 Months of service to the Jya, unless stated otherwise. Zelrius must admit to a probationary mission with a squad of otherwise escapees and Michael. You are to go and clear harpies out of a Nearby temple across the River. Than you are free to travel Freely, Brigadier. But this is all we are making room for, and Nothing more. Adjourned” The literal light died and the shaking ceased, Only metaphorically did it live inside Zelrius who was happy for the rest of the night. As he backed away to his own quarters and as one of The brigadier’s soldiers led Michael to a temporary quarters.

OOC- Some of these posts are mixtures of both JL and I typing, as We were using Google Docs and Skype.. Sorry if this confuses things.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: Forged Like Iron
    Judgement Type: Workshop Submission
    Name of Participants: Zelrius and JLScrolls

Rewards:

Zelrius receives:
    520 EXP
    80 GP

JLScrolls receives:
    435 EXP
    65 GP
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    EXP & GP Adde!
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12