I've recently taken a shine to Raiaera after pouring through its history and taking a look at all the different locale and the mission boards. The idea of exploring song magic and experiencing Raiaeran culture is rather appealing to me and I plan to do things there soon.

Sighter Tnailog is the primary Raiaera mod, from what I can see. He's written all the main source documents and has handled the mission boards. Raiaera is pretty much under his jurisdiction. However, it seems like the good Tnailog isn't around often, and so I am wondering who would typically take care of affairs like the mission board during his absence, or if it actually matters.

For example, if I wanted to handle one of the missions on the mission board, would I actually even need approval or could I just say "I'll be doing that," and then start working on a thread for it? From a purely mechanical point of view, Tnailog has the primary vision of what Raiaera should be, and one of my endeavors in writing on that particular locale is to stick with the vision and explore it. I admit that at least part of this would be sharing my ideas with the bulk of the existing Raiaera mythos, so am I just being too stringent here?

I thank you for your considerations on the matter.