Out of Character:
This is not a battle thread (unless you really really really want it to be). Fox is here to learn to use the weapons he has acquired at the AH since he has not yet learned how to use them. Ideally just a simple thread that should go rather quickly and not get into giant posts and take a long time.

Note: This thread is highly likely to be submitted as no judgment and not as a battle.

Taking a deep breath, Fox stepped through the shimmering portal into the training room prepared by the monks. As requested, it was a simple white box room with ample light and plenty of space to move around. The left wall filled with racks upon racks of assorted weapons. To the other side there were a number of wooden training dummies to practice the previous mentioned weapons. Finally, straight ahead of him lay a clear crystal ball shining with healing magic that would instantly allow someone to reach peak condition again.

"Looks like they went even beyond what I asked. Not even sure I've seen all these weapons in my travels," Fox could only wonder how some of the more exotic weapons were supposed to be used. "Well, I better not waste the requested time and good will of the monks. Time to learn how to use these weapons. If I'm lucky, maybe the monks will send another person here who can help me learn or spar with."

Taking a nearby quiver of arrows, Fox decided to start with his bow. Spacing his feet apart like he observed archers do, the kitsune closed one eye and begin to draw the bow. Taking a deep breath, he let the arrow fly.

"Missed," Fox muttered as the arrow buried itself into the wooden dummy next to the archery target.