Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Snow View Post
Will do!

So, I'm confused. As far as PG activity goes, we can claim the same thread multiple times so long as it is actively posted in, right? Like, if I start a thread in January and post every week, it can count as PG activity until I finish it in March, right?
Correct. A Thread started in January and continuously posted in until april can count as PG activity up until it was finished in April.

Also, only finished threads earn HQ bonuses, right? So if I finish a thread in March, I can only get rewards for it in March, right? Logically, since I finished it in March, I wouldn't be able to claim it in April because it would be impossible to post in it within 21 days to be considered an active thread, right?
From what I'm understanding in your question, that is also correct. If you finish a thread in march and submit it in March, it counts towards March. If for some reason (editing, you finished close to midnight before you submitted at midnight, etc etc) the thread was submitted in a different month than when it finished, it goes off the date the thread was submitted, as in my eyes, that is when no more editing can take place and it is labeled as finished for a judge to take it.

Also, you only get HQ awards for one completed thread. If you complete more than one, you still only get credit for one.
Correct. One completed thread gets you the exp, and the exp does not stack. However, I usually distribute GP dependent on how many completed threads one has done for their month.

In summary, only finished PG threads can be used to claim rewards and those finished threads must have been completed the same month. Meaning, if I finish it in January, I must claim it in January. I cannot try to redeem it in February, correct?
There are exceptions to this rule and they'll be reviewed on a case by case basis, but yes. That is the general rule.

That being said, if a thread is ongoing through several months, so long as it has a post withing 21 days of that month, it can be considered PG activity for each month. Ongoing threads, however, do not earn HQ awards because they are incomplete and you can only get rewards for said thread on the month it is finished.
You got it.